For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

That is what all the Piltdown clowns think. Evolution was invented by men of corrupt minds seeking to destroy the Christian's faith in the Bible, and deluded students of those corrupt men have ever since been duped into interpreting scientific data through the shaded lenses of evolutionist delusion.

The earth is not billions of years old. Dinosaurs did not die en masse 65 million years ago. The Grand Canyon was not formed by Colorado River erosion over millions of years. Lake Suitgetsu varves were not formed over thousands of years by slow sedimentation. Monkey or their tree-climbing relatives did not evolve into humans, and thousands of other scientific speculations are totally false.
Go take it to the relevant sub forum. There's many Christians that rightfully don't have a problem with an old earth or evolution, nor does science have any interest in destroying faith. As per usual, this is just more bloviating. You're entitled to your own beliefs, not your own facts.

marke

Go take it to the relevant sub forum. There's many Christians that rightfully don't have a problem with an old earth or evolution, nor does science have any interest in destroying faith. As per usual, this is just more bloviating. You're entitled to your own beliefs, not your own facts.
If Christians believe the Bible is inaccurate then they are deceived.

marke

View attachment 1301
There is likely not a democrat in power who has not benefitted from democrat rigging of elections, and many democrats know election fraud is practiced, though they lie about it for political reasons.

Arthur Brain

America is badly damaged by voter fraud, which is made worse by those who refuse to see it.
America was badly damaged by a 'reality tv star' who made a mockery of the presidency. Promised to build a wall and ended up building half a fence, lied to you about Covid and still bleats on about how he had the election stolen from him with no credible support whatsoever. How anyone can't see through the transparent narcissism of El tangerine man and his ridiculous 'support team' is anyone's guess.

marke

America was badly damaged by a 'reality tv star' who made a mockery of the presidency. Promised to build a wall and ended up building half a fence, lied to you about Covid and still bleats on about how he had the election stolen from him with no credible support whatsoever. How anyone can't see through the transparent narcissism of El tangerine man and his ridiculous 'support team' is anyone's guess.
Democrats fought tooth and nail to stop Trump and the American people from building the wall and then dishonestly blamed Trump for the failure to get the wall built. Trump did a lot of right things in fighting covid and democrats did a lot of very bad things in dealing with covid, so democrats blamed every death from covid in the nation on Trump. That sort of wicked lies and dishonestly is inexcusable.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I'm not sure but I think it's pretty much the same way you idiots look past the garbage you continually vote for...You see what you want to see. :rolleyes:

*Edit....And besides. It's the only way that you can get rid of someone who you viscerally hate. Hell, the Democrats could have run Stalin himself and you guys would be falling all over yourselves excusing his past just like the Trump followers do with him.
You're just two sides of the same bad penny. :unsure:

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'm not sure but I think it's pretty much the same way you idiots look past the garbage you continually vote for...You see what you want to see. :rolleyes:

*Edit....And besides. It's the only way that you can get rid of someone who you viscerally hate. Hell, the Democrats could have run Stalin himself and you guys would be falling all over yourselves excusing his past just like the Trump followers do with him.
You're just two sides of the same bad penny. :unsure:
You're not sure alright and I'd expect better from you frankly. I'm cynical of all politicians in general, not just Trump et al so just because I call Trump out on his blatant narcissism doesn't mean I'm a fawning adulator of democrats or anything. You are way off the mark with this diatribe.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You're not sure alright and I'd expect better from you frankly. I'm cynical of all politicians in general, not just Trump et al so just because I call Trump out on his blatant narcissism doesn't mean I'm a fawning adulator of democrats or anything. You are way off the mark with this diatribe.
You haven't seen a "diatribe" from me yet (although I think it's cute that you consider that to be one). 😝

LOL....You sound like Anna. So centrist. :cool:

Arthur Brain

You haven't seen a "diatribe" from me yet (although I think it's cute that you consider that to be one). 😝

LOL....You sound like Anna. So centrist. :cool:
Sure it was. You rant on about how folk who aren't Trump supporters would support Stalin himself and that's supposed to be rational? Your post was ridiculous and I even said I expected more from you as I considered you to be more rational than some of the far right brigade on here. My mistake possibly.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Sure it was. You rant on about how folk who aren't Trump supporters would support Stalin himself and that's supposed to be rational? Your post was ridiculous and I even said I expected more from you as I considered you to be more rational than some of the far right brigade on here. My mistake possibly.
Now, now....Plenty of western leftists supported Stalin, and Mao too for that matter. Sounds perfectly rational to me. ;)

You guys are more obsessed with Trump than his supporters are. :ROFLMAO:

Arthur Brain

Now, now....Plenty of western leftists supported Stalin, and Mao too for that matter. Sounds perfectly rational to me. ;)

You guys are more obsessed with Trump than his supporters are. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, it hardly gets much more nuts than the MAGA crowd. As I've stated on here multiple times, I'm no fan of politicians of any stripe and am bemused as to how anyone can venerate any of them. AFAIC America was short changed with the choice of primary candidates in 2016 because as much as Trump was pathetic, Clinton was hardly anything to shout about either. So your silly stuff about Stalin can be filed in the appropriate place.