For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

I do not blame Flynn for accepting the deal his crooked prosecutors offered him - 'Either plead guilty to these charges or we will hurt your family worse than you could ever imagine.'
Cite for that last bit or was it just some more stuff in want of support? Did you respect his advocating of silencing the press and imposing martial law?

marke

How many US counties did Biden win? What difference does "winning counties" make to the presidential election anyway?
Do you make a good point? Trump won the most support from the most counties in the nation and yet Hillary only won support from big democrat cities with histories of corrupt election practices. So, my question to you is what difference does it make how many legitimate or illegitimate votes Hillary got from the few democrat enclaves, since Trump had more widespread support he won the electoral college vote? Now what were you saying does not make any difference?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So, my question to you is what difference does it make how many legitimate or illegitimate votes Hillary got from the few democrat enclaves, since Trump had more widespread support he won the electoral college vote?
Again I say to you: Trump won only because a contingent of Democrats in several blue states refused to vote for Hillary. In other words, the 2016 election was a rejection of Hillary by Democrats, and not an endorsement of Trump by voters in general.

marke

Again I say to you: Trump won only because a contingent of Democrats in several blue states refused to vote for Hillary. In other words, the 2016 election was a rejection of Hillary by Democrats, and not an endorsement of Trump by voters in general.
So? Trump won and Hillary lost and excuses for Hillary's loss are silly.

Arthur Brain

I can accept that Biden won if only democrats would support efforts by millions of Americans to prove it through extensive examinations of the ways the ballots were handled and counted.
They've been ratified already, by republicans as well as democrats.

marke

They've been ratified already, by republicans as well as democrats.
Are you pretending to be dense? Americans do not want questionable ballots counted and recounted. They want questionable ballots examined by impartial forensics experts to verify whether they are legitimate and valid or not.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
There's never been any sort of credible accusation that Trump won by fraudulent means in 2016, so that's no surprise.

Just as there hasn't been a credible accusation that he lost in 2020 by any such either. A whole load of posturing, blustering, conspiracy garbage and the like and wow, wouldn't it have been better for Trump just to concede as Clinton did? Months into a Biden presidency and this belaboured stuff is still going on...
The fraud machine wasn’t ramped up for Hillary like it was for pedo Joe because they thought the Benghazi witch was a shoe in.

marke

Neither a "leftist" or a "cultist", rather a realist. Still, you carry on with your feeble name calling if you want.
I'm not accusing you of being a cultist tribal savage Stupidite. I'm accusing tribal racist Stupidites of trying to hide the fact of democrat voter fraud.

Arthur Brain

I'm not accusing you of being a cultist tribal savage Stupidite. I'm accusing tribal racist Stupidites of trying to hide the fact of democrat voter fraud.
Well, that's nice to hear at least as I'm in no way anything of the sort. That being said, neither are those who are fed up of the sham of fraud either.