For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

I'm confused....Are you saying that your level of obsession is appropriate because his sycophants are even more intense? :rolleyes:

:) No....It doesn't because, you see, Stalin never shows himself as Stalin. He shows himself as a warrior for equality. He shows himself as someone who will right past wrongs, redress the grievances of the downtrodden. He shows himself as someone who will point to the bad (insert group of people) and cast them down. He shows himself the same way every time, it doesn't matter if his name is Stalin, or Hitler, or Mao. He knows which group of people has been bad and how they need to be....Reeducated so that they oppress no more.

Ideas flower into consequences...And the authoritarianism rarely shows itself until the ideas bloom.

It was my assumption that a confirmed individualist such as yourself would have something to say about the ideas of Critical Theory and the consequences it tends to deliver. :unsure:
Your confusion may be stemming from the fact that you seem to equate criticism of Trump with obsession. It isn't. Let's not forget that this is your initial response to me and as you were informed was way off the mark:

I'm not sure but I think it's pretty much the same way you idiots look past the garbage you continually vote for...You see what you want to see. :rolleyes:

*Edit....And besides. It's the only way that you can get rid of someone who you viscerally hate. Hell, the Democrats could have run Stalin himself and you guys would be falling all over yourselves excusing his past just like the Trump followers do with him.
You're just two sides of the same bad penny.

Just flat out wrong. The only way that your accusation would hold any merit would be if I was a flag waver for democrats which I most assuredly aren't and as you should really have been aware given my hardly clandestine level of cynicism for politics in general on here. Regardless of whether Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot or any other despot may have convinced themselves that their actions were "righteous" or whatnot doesn't alter the point. Tyranny, totalitarianism and oppression would never get a free pass from me or be overlooked either. If you want to talk about critical theory then by all means but on the appropriate thread, yes? It's gone on some tangents but hey.

Arthur Brain

Time will tell. :)
It already has. To reiterate, your initial accusation in response to me would only have held merit if I was a staunch defender of democrats, which I'm not. You were simply wrong, whether you care to admit it or not.

marke

Do you actually have any intention of debating on this forum or do you just consider it your own personal blog?
I'm sorry you seem ignorant of the cited and referenced info that I have posted here.

Let me try again.

"Georgia still hasn’t come up with over 400,000 legally required chain of custody documents for predominantly Joe Biden ballots in the 2020 election. But they had no problem claiming Biden won the election by 10,000 votes.” …
“In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.”

Arthur Brain

I'm sorry you seem ignorant of the cited and referenced info that I have posted here.

Let me try again.

"Georgia still hasn’t come up with over 400,000 legally required chain of custody documents for predominantly Joe Biden ballots in the 2020 election. But they had no problem claiming Biden won the election by 10,000 votes.” …
“In other words, there is no chain of custody for 67.5 percent – an estimated 404,691 – of the estimated 600,000 absentee vote by mail ballots deposited in drop boxes and delivered to county registrars and counted in Georgia’s 2020 presidential election.”
Uh, yeah, that was convincing...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It already has. To reiterate, your initial accusation in response to me would only have held merit if I was a staunch defender of democrats, which I'm not. You were simply wrong, whether you care to admit it or not.
Stop whimpering....The fact is that the statement was based on your hatred of Trump to begin with, not your love of the democrats which I have already made clear. If you really want to get technical you could point out that the quote in no way shape or form could apply to you as you are a Brit. and not able to vote or make excuses for anybody in the U.S. political landscape. That would show me. :rolleyes:

You haven't said much about the Democrats one way or another...This is what I'm waiting for.

;) But I won't hold my breath...

Arthur Brain

Stop whimpering....The fact is that the statement was based on your hatred of Trump to begin with, not your love of the democrats which I have already made clear. If you really want to get technical you could point out that the quote in no way shape or form could apply to you as you are a Brit. and not able to vote or make excuses for anybody in the U.S. political landscape. That would show me. :rolleyes:

You haven't said much about the Democrats one way or another...This is what I'm waiting for.

;) But I won't hold my breath...
I'm not, so get a grip. Your initial response to me was just woefully uninformed, simple as that. Heck, you're still mired in the notion that vehement criticism of Trump equates to hatred. I've made my position abundantly clear where it comes to politics on here for years now so you shoulda thought a bit more before addressing me with that bizarre Stalin rubbish.

Arthur Brain

What?...That you don't like them? Yes, yes, we know all to well what you don't like. :rolleyes:
If you knew what I didn't like you wouldn't have been daft enough to wade in with that asinine rubbish about how I'd tolerate the likes of Stalin or similar ilk. Next time, think things through a bit more before hitting send.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
If you knew what I didn't like you wouldn't have been daft enough to wade in with that asinine rubbish about how I'd tolerate the likes of Stalin or similar ilk. Next time, think things through a bit more before hitting send.
....Perhaps one day you will let us in on what you do like. That is where the real risk is :)

Oh, and I really don't know that you wouldn't welcome Joe-Joe with open arms, not that I think you to be a totalitarian/authoritarian type. I just think you to be easily suckered. No offense.

:unsure: BTW...I've noticed a trend on this site that when certain posters don't really want to talk about a subject they start focusing on minutia. You know, how the offending party messed up a cite or somehow insulted them. Then they just hammer on that until the whole subject goes away. In the end they get to answer every post but yet never actually answer anything difficult. They just ignore the meat and chew on that tasty gristle.
Have you noticed that too?

Arthur Brain

....Perhaps one day you will let us in on what you do like. That is where the real risk is :)

Oh, and I really don't know that you wouldn't welcome Joe-Joe with open arms, not that I think you to be a totalitarian/authoritarian type. I just think you to be easily suckered. No offense.

:unsure: BTW...I've noticed a trend on this site that when certain posters don't really want to talk about a subject they start focusing on minutia. You know, how the offending party messed up a cite or somehow insulted them. Then they just hammer on that until the whole subject goes away. In the end they get to answer every post but yet never actually answer anything difficult. They just ignore the meat and chew on that tasty gristle.
Have you noticed that too?
Started a thread on what I like years ago. Was meant as a kinda antidote to some of the more inflammatory stuff on here where folk could post stuff they enjoyed and have a laugh. Art, music, film, beauty, nature and some good natured banter, at least for the most part:

You're correct in that you really don't know. If you'd taken a bit more time to actually find out you'd realize how silly it was to wade in as you did and post what you did in turn as response to me. What is tripping you up where it comes to my cynicism in regards to politics as a whole? If you think that I'm "easily suckered" then no offense taken as you're way off the mark once again.

Arthur Brain

Trying to convince a democrat that democrat criminals and thugs are wicked and violent is like good people of half a century ago trying to convince Jonestown cultists that Jim Jones was a false prophet.
You're not talking to a democrat and your insipid usual on here has gotten beyond boring now.

marke

You're not talking to a democrat and your insipid usual on here has gotten beyond boring now.
You are right. When I speak of democrats then I am not speaking of you if you are not a democrat. Nevertheless, my disrespect for misguided democrats and liberals still stands.

marke

What's the deal?

There's only a few more days until Trump is removed from office. If there was any such evidence then why is it coming to nothing and why are so many now distancing themselves away from these claims?
Democrats claim there is no evidence of fraud even though there have been no deep-dive investigations into all the different mistakes elections precincts made during the 2020 election. It looks like lawmakers in Pennsylvania are going to join lawmakers in other states who have initiated deep dives into what went wrong and what went right in the 2020 election. All Americans should support such investigations to clear up the errors and misunderstandings we are currently having to deal with concerning the 2020 election.

A Pennsylvania senator announced on July 7 that he has triggered a forensic investigation of the 2020 and 2021 elections.
State Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, issued letters to several counties requesting information and materials that he said would enable an investigation.
“It’s distinct from an audit or forensic audit. It’s a big deep dive, like we saw in Arizona, but even deeper,” Mastriano told The Epoch Times.
“It takes a hard look at software, machine, scanners, in addition to looking at all the ballots themselves to see if they were hand-filled-in or copied by a machine. So a scientific approach to get to the bottom of what happened, what went right, what went wrong in an election. It takes out all bias.”

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There really isn’t an alternative choice in the US. While some of my views are semi-conservative, the GOP is downright evil as well as bonkers.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Claiming that he has been “treated very unfairly,” Donald Trump is suing eighty-one million American voters for banning him from the White House.

“This was all part of a Big Tech conspiracy,” he said. “Many of these eighty-one million people were users of Facebook, Twitter, and TicketyTock.”

Trump called the decision by eighty-one million people to ban him from the White House “a bad thing. A very bad thing.”

“This would mean that it’s up to millions of Americans to decide who gets to use the White House and who doesn’t,” he said. “This should never be allowed to happen in this country.”

The lawsuit was delayed for several weeks, sources said, while Trump sought to determine which, if any, of his attorneys still had a law license.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—Claiming that he has been “treated very unfairly,” Donald Trump is suing eighty-one million American voters for banning him from the White House.

“This was all part of a Big Tech conspiracy,” he said. “Many of these eighty-one million people were users of Facebook, Twitter, and TicketyTock.”

Trump called the decision by eighty-one million people to ban him from the White House “a bad thing. A very bad thing.”

“This would mean that it’s up to millions of Americans to decide who gets to use the White House and who doesn’t,” he said. “This should never be allowed to happen in this country.”

The lawsuit was delayed for several weeks, sources said, while Trump sought to determine which, if any, of his attorneys still had a law license.

This just goes to show how unfair and mean Trump is....Why, I'd be willing to bet that a good chunk of those people he is suing didn't even know that they voted but they are getting sued anyway! 😐

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This just goes to show how unfair and mean Trump is....Why, I'd be willing to bet that a good chunk of those people he is suing didn't even know that they voted but they are getting sued anyway! 😐
They're about to find out soon enough, when the election audits prove widespread voter fraud was committed by the hell-bound demonic satanic Demonrats and Trump is "reinstated" to the presidency. Happening on August 13 according to Trump's chief legal advisor and pillow salesman (and former crack addict) Mike Lindell.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
They're about to find out soon enough, when the election audits prove widespread voter fraud was committed by the hell-bound demonic satanic Demonrats and Trump is "reinstated" to the presidency. Happening on August 13 according to Trump's chief legal advisor and pillow salesman (and former crack addict) Mike Lindell.
Don't forget his ascension to demigod. :)