ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

God's Truth

You lied. He taught right out of the law, deceiver.He taught only what God the Father told Him to teach-right out of the OT.

Jesus taught the new law, the law that requires faith.

Paul taught that exact same law as Jesus taught.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

John 12:42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

Jesus taught the NEW LAW, the NEW COVENANT, and Paul was a minister to that New Covenant.

turbosixx

Right out of the OT, devil child:

Matthew 22 KJV
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

You: My daddy the devil says, "Deny!!!"

Yes, he's answering a question and stating the law. He is not teaching the law.

Here he states the law but then teaches his law.
Matt. 5:31 “It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

john w

Hall of Fame
Context.
Matt. 22:35 And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him.

Of course, the devil child denies that "Rabbi," Master," means teacher.

Luke 2 KJV

42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.

43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.

44 But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day's journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.

45 And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him.

46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.

47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

He was teaching, right out of the law, in the Temple, at age 12, devil child.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, he's answering a question and stating the law. He is not teaching the law.

Here he states the law but then teaches his law.
Matt. 5:31 “It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

No, wicked drone, he was teaching, right out of the law, despite your denial.

DAN P

God's Truth;5 Jesus taught the NEW LAW said:
Hi and IF Paul taught the New Covenant and the Greek word for COVENANT / DIATHKE explain DIATHEKE mean ??

COVENANT / DIATHEKE is a translitered word that means , WILL , COMPACT , AGREEMENT , ARRANGEMENGT !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame

Paul taught that exact same law as Jesus taught.

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

John 12:42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

Jesus taught the NEW LAW, the NEW COVENANT, and Paul was a minister to that New Covenant.

The Lord Jesus Chris, while on earth, taught only what God the Father taught Him, told him to say-right out of the law.

John 12 KJV
49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 7 KJV
16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

And on, and on...

God's Truth

Mark 12 KJV

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

___

Deuteronomy 6:5 KJV And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Deuteronomy 10:12 kjv And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,

Deuteronomy 11:13 KJVAnd it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the Lord your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,

Deuteronomy 13:3 KJVThou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Leviticus 19 KJV
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,........

17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.

18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

I'm done with you-you're a deceiver, con artist, charlatan, who would not know the difference between the book of Esther, and Aunt...........

Paul teaches the same thing:

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 13:8
Be indebted to no one, except to one another in love, for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the Law.

Galatians 5:14
The entire Law is fulfilled in a single decree: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

James 2:8
If you really keep the royal law stated in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing well.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm curious when do you see the law of Moses ended if it ended?

The devil told you to change the subject...Slick....

Matthew 5 KJV
1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,

3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 2 KJV
2 Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe,
that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul teaches the same thing:

Romans 13:10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Romans 13:8
Be indebted to no one, except to one another in love, for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the Law.

Galatians 5:14
The entire Law is fulfilled in a single decree: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

James 2:8
If you really keep the royal law stated in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing well.

Quite irrelevant, to your "argument," lush:

=You assert that He did not teach the law, right out of the OT.

Yes, He did. You lied.

God's Truth

Quite irrelevant, to your "argument," lush:

=You assert that He did not teach the law, right out of the OT.

Yes, He did. You lied.

All of the New Testament is from the Old Testament.

The Old Testament where prophecies about what was to come.

The New Testament is the prophecies fulfilled and revealed.

Paul himself taught that the PROPHETIC WRITINGS (the Old Testament), was now being revealed and made known---so that ALL might BELIEVE and OBEY JESUS.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

Read here how Paul tells the Gentile Timothy how he learned from his Jewish grandmother about the truth in the Old Testament, which made him wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 3:14 But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned, and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

God's Truth

I will ask a question, before I finally leave this thread, just to show you how stupid you are: When did the Old Covenant begin?

Jesus came to earth and taught all the guidelines and rules for the New Covenant, then he died on the cross and shed his blood for the New Covenant.

Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel.

Those are the Jews who already belonged to God by faith.

Faith was the bases for the new law, the new Covenant.

God had cut off and hardened all the Jews who did not already have faith in Him before Jesus came.

God gave Jesus the Jews who already belonged to God by faith; they now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

All the Jews who were cut off, they were bound over to the same place as the disobedient Gentiles.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved.

All have a chance to be saved if they believe and obey Jesus.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus came to earth and taught all the guidelines and rules for the New Covenant, then he died on the cross and shed his blood for the New Covenant.

Jesus came first for the lost sheep of Israel.

Those are the Jews who already belonged to God by faith.

Faith was the bases for the new law, the new Covenant.

God had cut off and hardened all the Jews who did not already have faith in Him before Jesus came.

God gave Jesus the Jews who already belonged to God by faith; they now had to go through Jesus to remain God's.

Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

All the Jews who were cut off, they were bound over to the same place as the disobedient Gentiles.

Jesus said when he is crucified, then all can come to him to be saved.

All have a chance to be saved if they believe and obey Jesus.
Confirmed-the idiot is clueless.

I asked a simple, straight forward question:

I will ask a question, before I finally leave this thread, just to show you how stupid you are: When did the Old Covenant begin?

It's a simple question, and I once again exposed this poser, as such. Does not even know when the OC began, and she is going to discuss the OC, NC?

Moron. Get lost-you're not qualified to be on the internet, much less TOL.

God's Truth

Confirmed-the idiot is clueless.

I asked a simple, straight forward question:

It's a simple question, and I once again exposed this poser, as such. Does not even know when the OC began, and she is going to discuss the OC, NC?

Moron. Get lost-you're not qualified to be on the internet, much less TOL.

You didn't know when the New Covenant began and were trying to use the Old Covenant as some kind of proof for your false teachings.

DAN P

I'm curious when do you see the law of Moses ended if it ended?

Hi and the Holy Spirit , through Paul said Israel was set aside and ENDED in 2 Cor 3:13-15 !!

And Acts 13:46 , and Acts 18:6 and then Acts 28:28 was Israel last opportunity !!

dan p

musterion

I'm not sure why you think I'm seeking to know Him in that aspect.

I don't think, I know. That's what this thread is about, people like you who try - and fail - to obey Him according to the flesh per Israel's kingdom teachings (the four Gospels), not according to the revelation of the mystery.

I believe the gospel. That Jesus is the son of God and that he died for my sins, was buried and God raised him on the third day.

But you don't believe ONLY that. If you did, you'd leave the four Gospels for Israel's obedience, as intended.