FOOLS:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As stated previously, I'm fine. Don't really appreciate being told to leave repeatedly, or being passive aggressively threatened, but that's irrelevant really.

Why does my denomination concern you?

I am faithful to, and in the Lord our GOD.

Is there some factor specifically you are inquisitive of? If so, just ask, I'll gladly answer.

Peace

I didn't threaten you at all? That's from your imagination pal. I asked
a simple question: what church or denomination are you affiliated
with? You sure are touchy. Wait until you come across some real
aggressive types on TOL. They'll probably have you in tears?

Letsargue

As stated previously, I'm fine. Don't really appreciate being told to leave repeatedly, or being passive aggressively threatened, but that's irrelevant really.

Why does my denomination concern you?

I am faithful to, and in the Lord our GOD.

Is there some factor specifically you are inquisitive of? If so, just ask, I'll gladly answer.

Peace

JUDGEMENTAL????? -- Look Whose TALKING!!!!
He's got you where he wants you now. All he's after is to make you respond back to him AGAINST TOL RULES, so you will be BANNED. - He been doing that to me for Years NOW!!! - And he has gotten a few banned. Ask Them what happened to Meshak!!! GM is "THE MOST Law Braking Person ON TOL", for Some Unknown Reason!!! AND Never gets banned or hardly ever scolded by the Bosses.

This place is like most other things, It's habit forming. Once you've been here a while, it's hard to S-T-O-P. I've been here for about 9 Years I think, or something like that. - BUT GM will not let you per mote OR do your religion here on TOL!!! - GM will Disrupt / Interrupt / Call you Names and break every TOL Rule, - And GET AWAY WITH I-T!!!!! -- Most people sees this early and LEAVES!! ------ (( Just warning you to watch and JUDGE what to do Early if you can )).

I've been Banned for reporting GM!!!
I've been Banned for "Disrupting without a cause"!!!

"GM" is the MAX-DISRUPTER And has NEVER Been Banned for ANYTHING AT ALLLL!!!!!!! -- HE Picked his own Banning one time and when to stop it - HHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! ))!!!!!!!

((((( I'M -- ""G-O-N-E" -- FOR AS LOOOONGG AS I Can Stay out of the This ONE SIDED """S-E-L-F-I-S-H""" PARTY!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!----?????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 011516

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
JUDGEMENTAL????? -- Look Whose TALKING!!!!
He's got you where he wants you now. All he's after is to make you respond back to him AGAINST TOL RULES, so you will be BANNED. - He been doing that to me for Years NOW!!! - And he has gotten a few banned. Ask Them what happened to Meshak!!! GM is "THE MOST Law Braking Person ON TOL", for Some Unknown Reason!!! AND Never gets banned or hardly ever scolded by the Bosses.

This place is like most other things, It's habit forming. Once you've been here a while, it's hard to S-T-O-P. I've been here for about 9 Years I think, or something like that. - BUT GM will not let you per mote OR do your religion here on TOL!!! - GM will Disrupt / Interrupt / Call you Names and break every TOL Rule, - And GET AWAY WITH I-T!!!!! -- Most people sees this early and LEAVES!! ------ (( Just warning you to watch and JUDGE what to do Early if you can )).

I've been Banned for reporting GM!!!
I've been Banned for "Disrupting without a cause"!!!

"GM" is the MAX-DISRUPTER And has NEVER Been Banned for ANYTHING AT ALLLL!!!!!!! -- HE Picked his own Banning one time and when to stop it - HHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! ))!!!!!!!

((((( I'M -- ""G-O-N-E" -- FOR AS LOOOONGG AS I Can Stay out of the This ONE SIDED """S-E-L-F-I-S-H""" PARTY!!!!!! )))))!!!!!!!!!!!!----?????????

PAUL, DAVID -- 011516

Thanks for the Bio.

popsthebuilder

Grosnick Marino,

First you were acting as if stupid and crazy are synonymous. You told me repeatedly to leave or face the consiquences. You said things of scripture were merely my opinion, and yes passive aggressively threatened negitivity, as if you are ruler of the land or something, like the school yard bully.

You should understand that just because your hypocritical negativity doesnt really affect me, I can still call you out on it. I thought you where a Christian. If you are then a lot of your actions are misleading. If you're a pastor or priest, exuding this level of negativity, then shame on you for giving such a poor example of what not only a Christian is to be, but a teacher.

I will attempt to make this really clear to you although I already stated it.

There is absolutely nothing you, or any other man can say or do that will affect me in such a way that I don't speak the truth, and speak out about wrongs perpetrated by those whom pretend to be rightly guided.

Feel free to do your worst.

I'm fine in the fire, I love being in the kitchen.

Hope that helps.

Peace, sincerely brother.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick Marino,

First you were acting as if stupid and crazy are synonymous. You told me repeatedly to leave or face the consiquences. You said things of scripture were merely my opinion, and yes passive aggressively threatened negitivity, as if you are ruler of the land or something, like the school yard bully.

You should understand that just because your hypocritical negativity doesnt really affect me, I can still call you out on it. I thought you where a Christian. If you are then a lot of your actions are misleading. If you're a pastor or priest, exuding this level of negativity, then shame on you for giving such a poor example of what not only a Christian is to be, but a teacher.

I will attempt to make this really clear to you although I already stated it.

There is absolutely nothing you, or any other man can say or do that will affect me in such a way that I don't speak the truth, and speak out about wrongs perpetrated by those whom pretend to be rightly guided.

Feel free to do your worst.

I'm fine in the fire, I love being in the kitchen.

Hope that helps.

Peace, sincerely brother.

Dear Popsicle,

First of all, I never threatened you with anything. I just suggested,
if you can't take the heat get out of Dodge. If you're faint of heart
TOL may not be for you? There are some very aggressive
personalities on this forum. You're sticking up for a guy
(Letsargue) who posts about looking forward to seeing
posters in Hell.

He says some pretty insane things and can't control himself.
You're new to TOL and haven't seen enough of his posts, to
know this. You don't seem to be a very strong person and fold
under pressure very easy. TOL is for those who can take it and
you don't seem the type that can?

I'm, in no way a Priest of the Catholic church. Ask anybody around
here. You stated that people have called you crazy
If you really have some, mental issues
make me aware of them and I'll go easy on ya?

Also, you do have the ability to place other posters on ignore
if they get you really fired up so easily. I'm not being negative,
this is TOL and it can be rough at times. If you're easily riled
up, this might not be your type of forum? It's up to you?

If you continue to call me Marino, I'll continue to call you
Popsicle! Now, isn't that fair?

popsthebuilder

Mr. Marowbe,

Firstly, I apologize for getting your avatar wrong, but you can call me what you want.

Your general demeanor towards the individual originally in question is negative; by definition, not becoming of ANY Christian, in my personal opinion based on the word of GOD.

Your assumption of my character is just that. You seem to mistake kindness for weakness, no doubt another reason for letsargues' own animosity. You seem to seek it out actively. Of course this is assumption based on observation.

As you stated I am somewhat new here. Over time and observation you will most likely find that faint of heart, I am not, nor easily detured or offended.

You go on to mention an if, then scenario regarding your ability to take an abnormality into consideration while actively showing otherwise to letsargue. Pretty sure that's more hypocricy.

I'm glad your a Catholic. I believe wholeheartedly that all truly faithful in GOD will return to him through Crist, by way of the self sacrifice, teachings, and example of Jesus the Christ.

Let's just say I don't discriminate unless what I see is against scripture.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mr. Marowbe,

Firstly, I apologize for getting your avatar wrong, but you can call me what you want.

Your general demeanor towards the individual originally in question is negative; by definition, not becoming of ANY Christian, in my personal opinion based on the word of GOD.

Your assumption of my character is just that. You seem to mistake kindness for weakness, no doubt another reason for letsargues' own animosity. You seem to seek it out actively. Of course this is assumption based on observation.

As you stated I am somewhat new here. Over time and observation you will most likely find that faint of heart, I am not, nor easily detured or offended.

You go on to mention an if, then scenario regarding your ability to take an abnormality into consideration while actively showing otherwise to letsargue. Pretty sure that's more hypocricy.

I'm glad your a Catholic. I believe wholeheartedly that all truly faithful in GOD will return to him through Crist, by way of the self sacrifice, teachings, and example of Jesus the Christ.

Peace

I'm NOT a Catholic? What makes you think that? You seem rather
judgmental, coming out of the gate? I don't have to walk on eggshells
around you or anybody else on this forum. Seems like you're used to
getting your own way? You cannot tell fellow posters how to act and
expect them to march to your suggestions. That's rather
arrogant of you. Frankly, I don't care what you think of me or how
you expect me to act. We're not in a church setting here, we're on
a public forum.

Seems like you're demanding respect without earning it? I nor anyone
else on TOL has to conduct ourselves according to your expectations
pal.

popsthebuilder

I'm NOT a Catholic? What makes you think that? You seem rather
judgmental, coming out of the gate? I don't have to walk on eggshells
around you or anybody else on this forum. Seems like you're used to
getting your own way? You cannot tell fellow posters how to act and
expect them to march to your suggestions. That's rather
arrogant of you. Frankly, I don't care what you think of me or how
you expect me to act. We're not in a church setting here, we're on
a public forum.

Seems like you're demanding respect without earning it? I nor anyone
else on TOL has to conduct ourselves according to your expectations
pal.
I demand absolutely nothing.

So your not in "church" here, so there is no need to act according to the word of GOD?

I'm confused.

Also I'm not being judgemental. I'm just pointing out things I see.

Don't be offended. I thought you mentioned the need of a tough skin?

Anyway; never meant to offend, or come off as if I have any authority, or that I am perfect. I am noone, irrelevant. The word of God placed on our hearts by Christ under GOD should be significant, at all times to any Christian. Again; not judging someone so much as stating a thing known to be true.

Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I demand absolutely nothing.

So your not in "church" here, so there is no need to act according to the word of GOD?

I'm confused.

Also I'm not being judgemental. I'm just pointing out things I see.

Don't be offended. I thought you mentioned the need of a tough skin?

Anyway; never meant to offend, or come off as if I have any authority, or that I am perfect. I am noone, irrelevant. The word of God placed on our hearts by Christ under GOD should be significant, at all times to any Christian. Again; not judging someone so much as stating a thing known to be true.

Peace

Believe me when I say, the majority of posters on this forum have
eclectic views on religion. There are atheists/agnostics, JWs,
Mormons, Catholics, cultists, etc. What are you? Baptist, etc??

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Keep in mind, this is a theology forum. It deals with an assortment of beliefs.
That's why I ask you what religion you are. It's good to know who you're dealing
with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm a non-nondenominational, Mid-Acts (Pauline) Bible believing, Christ
centered, member of the Body of Christ, Christian true believer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The guy you're making such a fuss over (Letsargue) believes he's the only
Christian on this forum and delights in knowing that someday, he'll be able
to look in our eyes, while we're all in Hell. If you want to befriend him,
forget it, he hates everybody and thinks they're Hell bound. Including you.

popsthebuilder

Believe me when I say, the majority of posters on this forum have
eclectic views on religion. There are atheists/agnostics, JWs,
Mormons, Catholics, cultists, etc. What are you? Baptist, etc??
Universal reconciliation and Unitarian Universalism somewhat accurately hint at what I believe.

I believe in the trinity but do not equate man to GOD wholly. I do equate the holy spirit to GOD in fullness. Man was clearly created. The holy spirit clearly, is eternal.

Hope that helps.

Peace

popsthebuilder

The guy you're making such a fuss over (Letsargue) believes he's the only
Christian on this forum and delights in knowing that someday, he'll be able
to look in our eyes, while we're all in Hell. If you want to befriend him,
forget it, he hates everybody and thinks they're Hell bound. Including you.
If he states or otherwise shows such to be true, then I could begin to understand your perspective, perhaps.

glorydaz

Mr. Marowbe,

Peace

You should take that show on the road. :chuckle:

glorydaz

If he states or otherwise shows such to be true, then I could begin to understand your perspective, perhaps.

Let's Argue loves the attention. If it wasn't for the times GM stops by to visit, the poor guy wouldn't have any company at all. You'd do well to look a bit closer before you leap, IMO.