Food stamps

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
As someone with the word angel in their name, your not very kind and compassionate. Praying for you guys who all have such hatred in your heart for certain groups of people.

You can't lump everyone together, that's your problem your so judgmental.

... Unless your using food stamps which makes sense because you sound poor and uneducated.

You do know the typical liberal lie that anyone who isnt liberal is "poor and uneducated" and "deplorables" is part of EXACTLY how Trump is president, right?

I most likely have more education than you do, i graduated from a baccalaureate high school for the gifted and talented at the age of 16 and my IQ is in the genius range and i dont use food stamps, now talk to me again about judgment of someone you have no idea about. Talk to me again about making things up and judgment, then preach to me of Christ who according to you supports homosexuality and transgenderism, and all kinds of perversions who you are "nicer" than. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Speaking of those things- I had a Keurig machine for a while and bought those k cups.

But
I ended up going back to my Mr. Coffee because those things are expensive.
I also gave my Keurig to Goodwill, among other things, for a write off.

Isn't that ironic :chuckle:

you dont have to use k cups, you can add any kind of coffee to a reusable filter.

katiecrna

You do know the typical liberal lie that anyone who isnt liberal is "poor and uneducated" and "deplorables" is part of EXACTLY how Trump is president, right?

I most likely have more education than you do, i graduated from a baccalaureate high school for the gifted and talented at the age of 16 and my IQ is in the genius range and i dont use food stamps, now talk to me again about judgment of someone you have no idea about. Talk to me again about making things up and judgment, then preach to me of Christ who according to you supports homosexuality and transgenderism, and all kinds of perversions who you are "nicer" than. :)

Yes and it looks like your doing very well for yourself. Not full of anger and hatred at all. Man all I did was post about food stamps and I got attacked. A little nutty on this forum.

katiecrna

Ad hominem... look it up. This is what you do and why I can't have an educated conversation. I mentioned food stamps, I want to have a intelligent conversation about food stamps and I end up getting called a moron, liberal, sicko, wanting people's children to be in bathrooms with perverts... I mean it's insane. I mention food stamps and instead of talking about food stamps and staying on topic you guys randomly throw other things into the conversation that have nothing to do with what I was trying to say. Ad hominem. Look it up. It's also exactly what trump does.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Ad hominem... look it up. This is what you do and why I can't have an educated conversation. I mentioned food stamps, I want to have a intelligent conversation about food stamps and I end up getting called a moron, liberal, sicko, wanting people's children to be in bathrooms with perverts... I mean it's insane. I mention food stamps and instead of talking about food stamps and staying on topic you guys randomly throw other things into the conversation that have nothing to do with what I was trying to say. Ad hominem. Look it up. It's also exactly what trump does.

You know what a liberal does?

They disrespect others and then nail their selves to a cross when they don't get respect in return.

~Respect me.. you racist, sexist, homophobic bigots!~
That's how you people are :AMR:

You came on here with an obvious agenda to shame people on food stamps, and it only became more and more obvious as you continued to post. It's odd for a liberal to speak against them just like it's odd for a conservative like me to defend them, but in that I see somebody who is literally against everything I believe in :rolleyes:

I don't have compassion for people who shame the disadvantaged- they are anathema in my mind and I don't stand for it.
So, I don't care you feel :wave2:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I always defend them, and I always believe in helping the poor.

You are not helping them and you don't know right from wrong. It doesn't matter what they use it for. Income is not to be taken by the government and redistributed.

You shall not covet.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not helping them and you don't know right from wrong. It doesn't matter what they use it for. Income is not to be taken by the government and redistributed.

You shall not covet.
Yeppers.
All they are doing is telling the world it's OK to rob Peter to pay Paul.
Complaining about the use of the stolen money is absurd to begin with.
Need to to complain about the theft, not how the thievery is used.

Theft-380x400.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here’s a quick list of fast food restaurants in states that already accept food stamps for restaurant meals:

Of course you didnt know, you're a liberal. You only know what propaganda they spoon feed you instead of the whole story - then of course there are multitudes who sell them for 25 or 50 cents on the dollar for cash.

Here in WA State it's pretty hard to sell a debit card that people on public assistance use:
quest-ebt-card.jpg

A buddy of mine lives in a military town nearby and he says that a good portion of the people using the Quest card dress like this:

e71f98ced695ce426931977159b57ace.jpg

Arthur Brain

I hear all the time, complaints about the poor lazy people who live off of us and I don't want my taxes going to them while they use their food stamps and buy cigarettes and Taco Bell blah blah blah.
I always defend them, and I always believe in helping the poor.
BUT I am blow away at the 2 articles I just read about what food stamps can and can't buy.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...ou-didnt-know-you-could-buy-with-food-stamps/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5079780

Here is the summary:

11 things you can buy with food stamps:
1. Taco Bell
2. Bail money
3. Lingerie
4. KFC
5. Shoes
6. Strip clubs
7. Lobster
8. Starbucks
9. Cash
10. K-cups
11. Cupcakes

10 things you CANT buy with food stamps:
1. Toilet paper
2. Laundry detergent
3. Toothpaste, toothbrush, floss
4. Soap
5. Diapers
6. Tampons and pads
7. Deodorant
8. Hair care products
9. Cleaning products
10. Lotion, powder, sunscreen

What the heck? Why is this ok???

They disrespect others and then nail their selves to a cross when they don't get respect in return.

That's how you people are :AMR:

You came on here with an obvious agenda to shame people on food stamps, and it only became more and more obvious as you continued to post. It's odd for a liberal to speak against them just like it's odd for a conservative like me to defend them, but in that I see somebody who is literally against everything I believe in :rolleyes:

I don't have compassion for people who shame the disadvantaged- they are anathema in my mind and I don't stand for it.
So, I don't care you feel :wave2:

Read the OP again dude. She isn't shaming the poor or disadvantaged at all...

:doh:

Arthur Brain

Do you know the definition of 'food' :plain:

I'm pretty sure it doesn't include strip clubs and lingerie...or toothpaste and detergent but it's bewildering why cleaning and sanitary products are a 'no-no' because for hygiene these are things covered by common benefits in Britain.

She's not arguing that welfare for the poor is a bad thing in itself at all and once again, you need to get a grip, especially considering that neither are you apparently.

Arthur Brain

It doesn't take much to get some on the far fringes of the "right" very riled up...

;)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty sure it doesn't include strip clubs and lingerie...or toothpaste and detergent but it's bewildering why cleaning and sanitary products are a 'no-no' because for hygiene these are things covered by common benefits in Britain.

She's not arguing that welfare for the poor is a bad thing in itself at all and once again, you need to get a grip, especially considering that neither are you apparently.

I've never met a single person in my entire life on benefits who struggles with hygiene or detergent.

There's necessity, and then there's liberals making mountains out of nothing-

"But how can people bathe, oppressors!"

A bar of soap is like 50 cents.

:rolleyes:

What people will do with those benefits is, instead of getting basic products, is get high name-brand items and squeeze taxes for virtually nothing.

America hasn't gotten that dumb.. yet.

Read the OP again dude. She isn't shaming the poor or disadvantaged at all...

:doh:

Yes she is. She's outright perpetuating the notion that people on benefits are not worth her taxes unless they're conformed to her standards.

"Why are we not making the homeless people eat uncooked food or allowing people to get fat with fat kids and pay their medical bills because they are allowed to buy something else besides celery sticks!?"

You know what's worse than a conservative shaming the poor? A liberal patronizing them and then going about it like we're ranchers not keeping the cattle healthy :AMR:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Exactly what she did. Name called, falsely accused, then switched to passive aggressive when she got nailed for it.

I feel like I am having a conversation with a child.

Unless your using food stamps which makes sense because you sound poor and uneducated. ....

Your name calling like a child and a bully. Grow up.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How does a person, 'sound' poor?

Also isnt it shaming the poor, to call someone 'poor and uneducated and on food stamps?'

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Anybody ever notice how much liberals hate walmart while claiming to be for the poor? Walmart hires people with no job skills and sells products people less affluent can afford. Walmart did more for poor people than any food stamp ever. And the left hates them.

Danoh

Anybody ever notice how much liberals hate walmart while claiming to be for the poor? Walmart hires people with no job skills and sells products people less affluent can afford. Walmart did more for poor people than any food stamp ever. And the left hates them.

Your post reminds me of the reality.

Once, while at one of those chain of Discount stores, I couldn't help notice the cashier had both her wrists in bandages.

It turned out the rigors of all that cashiering to one loooong line of people day after day, had given her carpol tunnel syndrome.

But she had continued to work because such jobs no longer have to offer medical benefits; her pay was lousy, and she desperately needed the job.

I've long lost track of the many people I have met over the years in a simular predicament.

Already going from bad enough to worse under that fraud now in the White House, and the further protections - protections costly to Corporate America - that he and his cronies have just signed into the further removing of.

We will simply have to disagree with one another on your poor choice, Nick.