Food stamps

katiecrna

So its ok that i have an opinion, but only yours matter?

How do i control someone by having an opinion, do you see me in the street dressed as a vagina whining that a man is reducing me to my vagina?

Do you see me screaming peace and tolerance while i pillage and loot and burn and smash windows?

Do i control by trying to FORCE my opinion on you?

Get back with me when you have a real answer, i do not force anyone to do anything, because i have an opinion, however you pick my pocket and tell me what to spend my money on, what to eat and force my kids into rest rooms with perverts.

Sicko.

Yes you do try to force your opinion on me.

I'm not marching and protesting either. You can't lump everyone together, that's your problem your so judgmental.

When did I tell you how to spend your money?!! Unless your using food stamps which makes sense because you sound poor and uneducated.

Who tells you what to feed your kids? Again unless your using food stamps.

Who tells you that I'm going to force your kids in the restrooms with perverts?

Your making stuff up as usual to try to make "liberals" look bad. Your name calling like a child and a bully. Grow up. Read the Bible, and tell me how you are speaking reflects the love an kindness that Christ shows everyone.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The difference is... I am not trying to control what they do with their hard earned money. But instead what they do with MY hard earned money.

Hello moron, its you who believe we should all support social projects with taxes, not me. I support your right to spend your own personal cash any way you want. YOU are who want me to spend mine on pervert projects and then some.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Unless your using food stamps which makes sense because you sound poor and uneducated. ....

Your name calling like a child and a bully. Grow up.

:rotfl:

Flaming hypocrite. And you cant even see it. Also, its you're not your, miss educated (or should i say mis-educated). :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And I don't care if an adult chooses to buy KFC and candy everyday. I DO care that these poor innocent kids have retarded parents that feed them KFC and candy everyday. Then give them diabetes and obesity and completely mess them up and set them up for failure. If I was an innocent child to one of those terrible lazy parents, I would hope that someone who knows better can help me.

Who is doing this, people on food stamps or Fat America eating itself to a point where it's putting a strain on the healthcare system?

Because a person only gets an average of $4.50 a day on food stamps- it is just enough to survive.

A few states have offered up food stamps to fast food places because they have a large homeless population who cannot prepare and cook food.

You ought to be embarrassed alongside the conservatives you otherwise stand against- it costs ten cents a day per taxpayer for the entire food stamp program.
Cry a river.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How am i controlling them, be specific. Show me my power.

Because you don't want them to exist. You don't want them to get married. You are telling them who they should and shouldn't be with and who they should and shouldn't marry.

Still not seeing where having an opinion, is evidence of control. In other words, you have nothing.

Prove I don't want someone to exist. Back your claim. You should be able to provide evidence since you are so edgumacated and all...

katiecrna

Food stamps

Still not seeing where having an opinion, is evidence of control. In other words, you have nothing.

Prove I don't want someone to exist. Back your claim. You should be able to provide evidence since you are so edgumacated and all...

You are trying to control who homosexuals are allowed to marry. No?

I am not controlling anything. I just want the food stamp program to be tweaked.

katiecrna

Food stamps

I feel like I am having a conversation with a child. Can we have a conversation like an adult? Or do you have to name call and tell people they are stupid, and lump them all together in one group?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
11 things you can buy with food stamps:
1. Taco Bell
2. Bail money
3. Lingerie
4. KFC
5. Shoes
6. Strip clubs
7. Lobster
8. Starbucks
9. Cash
10. K-cups
11. Cupcakes

pretty sure that in NYS, you can't use SNAP benefits for any of those except lobster and cupcakes

but i don't know what K-cups are :noid:

is that like C-rations?

katiecrna

Who is doing this, people on food stamps or Fat America eating itself to a point where it's putting a strain on the healthcare system?

Because a person only gets an average of $4.50 a day on food stamps- it is just enough to survive.

A few states have offered up food stamps to fast food places because they have a large homeless population who cannot prepare and cook food.

You ought to be embarrassed alongside the conservatives you otherwise stand against- it costs ten cents a day per taxpayer for the entire food stamp program.
Cry a river.

Your joking right? It's the poor and uneducated who are at a higher percentage of being obese, and putting a strain on the health care system. That is exactly right.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How am i controlling them, be specific. Show me my power.

Because you don't want them to exist.

You are trying to control who homosexuals are allowed to marry. No?

I am not controlling anything. I just want the food stamp program to be tweaked.
Im sorry, your education, is failing you yet again.

Ive asked more than once now for evidence of your false claim and you still haven't provided anything. Try some reading comprehension help and in the meantime read what i asked again, ive made it red to make it easier for you.

Evidence that I.... dont....want...someone...to exist....

Think hard now about what i ACTUALLY said. Thanks :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Your joking right? It's the poor and uneducated who are at a higher percentage of being obese, and putting a strain on the health care system. That is exactly right.

So all the obese people are on food stamps?

:chuckle:
The obesity epidemic in America is due to food stamps according to you.

I'm glad I called you an idiot, because I was very right. I've met far more middle class people who are obese and diabetic than otherwise.

The same people who will encounter high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and heart disease because of it.
Also
The same jerks who want to tug bread from others :think:

And what is your take on 'poor and uneducated'? Is that welfare queen out in inner suburbia, or is that blue collar out in the sticks?

It's sad that these sort of things go so ignored in the Christian world.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I feel like I am having a conversation with a child. Can we have a conversation like an adult? Or do you have to name call and tell people they are stupid, and lump them all together in one group?

Please post me calling you or saying the word stupid in this thread, while i provide YOUR namecalling, hypocrite.

I feel like I am having a conversation with a child.

Unless your using food stamps which makes sense because you sound poor and uneducated. ....

Your name calling like a child and a bully. Grow up.

:rotfl:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
but i don't know what K-cups are :noid:

is that like C-rations?

k-cups

keaurig-kcup-300.jpg
They are coffee and other kinds of drinks, pods that you put into this:

811VDHAeQEL._AC_UL320_SR220,320_.jpg

For single cups of coffee for convenience and not to waste a whole pot of coffee.

ok doser

oh, ok

keurig cups

i get it

i don't know if they're covered in NYS - regular, ground coffee is

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
k-cups

keaurig-kcup-300.jpg
They are coffee and other kinds of drinks, pods that you put into this:

811VDHAeQEL._AC_UL320_SR220,320_.jpg

For single cups of coffee for convenience and not to waste a whole pot of coffee.

:chuckle:

There is no special allowance for that. People jump too fast to conclusions, presumably out of prejudice, on these matters.

There is legal basis for what food stamp recipients can and cannot buy- but there are some things that slip through the cracks.

For example, you can't buy things like energy drinks because they are counted as a supplement rather than a food- but there are a couple brands you can nonetheless buy because those companies- like 'Monster'- went out of their way to relabel them in a way so that they must be counted as food rather than a supplement.

You see, that's not the fault of the state, and neither are those 'k cups' you have posted- it is technically an unprepared food.

ok doser

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Eligible Food Items
Last Published: 03/21/2016

Households CAN use SNAP benefits to buy:

Foods for the household to eat, such as:
breads and cereals;
fruits and vegetables;
meats, fish and poultry; and
dairy products.
Seeds and plants which produce food for the household to eat.

In some areas, restaurants can be authorized to accept SNAP benefits from qualified homeless, elderly, or disabled people in exchange for low-cost meals.

Households CANNOT use SNAP benefits to buy:

Beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes or tobacco
Any nonfood items, such as:
pet foods
soaps, paper products
household supplies
Vitamins and medicines
Food that will be eaten in the store
Hot foods

Additional Information

“Junk Food” & Luxury Items

The Food and Nutrition Act of 2008 (the Act) defines eligible food as any food or food product for home consumption and also includes seeds and plants which produce food for consumption by SNAP households. The Act precludes the following items from being purchased with SNAP benefits: alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, hot food and any food sold for on-premises consumption. Nonfood items such as pet foods, soaps, paper products, medicines and vitamins, household supplies, grooming items, and cosmetics, also are ineligible for purchase with SNAP benefits.

Soft drinks, candy, cookies, snack crackers, and ice cream are food items and are therefore eligible items
Seafood, steak, and bakery cakes are also food items and are therefore eligible items

Since the current definition of food is a specific part of the Act, any change to this definition would require action by a member of Congress. Several times in the history of SNAP, Congress had considered placing limits on the types of food that could be purchased with program benefits. However, they concluded that designating foods as luxury or non-nutritious would be administratively costly and burdensome. Further detailed information about the challenges of restricting the use of SNAP benefits can be found here:

Report -- Implications of Restricting the use of Food Stamp Benefits
Energy Drinks

When considering the eligibility of energy drinks, and other branded products, the primary determinant is the type of product label chosen by the manufacturer to conform to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines:

Energy drinks that have a nutrition facts label are eligible foods
Energy drinks that have a supplement facts label are classified by the FDA as supplements, and are therefore not eligible

Live Animals

Generally live animals and birds are not eligible for purchase with SNAP benefits. Live fish such as lobsters and other shellfish may be purchased with SNAP benefits.
Pumpkins, Holiday Gift Baskets, and Special Occasion Cakes

Pumpkins are edible and eligible for purchase with SNAP benefits. However, inedible gourds and pumpkins that are used solely for ornamental purposes are not eligible items.

Gift baskets that contain both food and non-food items, are not eligible for purchase with SNAP benefits if the value of the non-food items exceeds 50 percent of the purchase price. To read our most recent notice about Gift Baskets, click here.

Items such as birthday and other special occasion cakes are eligible for purchase with SNAP benefits as long as the value of non-edible decorations does not exceed 50 percent of the purchase price of the cake.

more: https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/eligible-food-items

ok doser

"Seeds and plants which produce food for the household to eat."

that's interesting

i wonder if that would cover the grape vines and fruit trees i want to put in my garden

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Speaking of those things- I had a Keurig machine for a while and bought those k cups.

But
I ended up going back to my Mr. Coffee because those things are expensive.
I also gave my Keurig to Goodwill, among other things, for a write off.

Isn't that ironic :chuckle: