ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

achduke

Paul's gospel was a mystery (Romans 16:25-26 KJV) and the Bible tells us why. You cannot get around it, but here you are still trying to make the word of God a lie!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
Where does it say he is the only one to know the mystery? The apostles/disciples were not the princes of the world.

andyc

Childish name calling.

I sincerely hope Andyc doesn't get offended when I say things about
him that are based on factual information? You know, names such as,
nincompoop, Knucklehead, Bozo, ignoramus, and such.

hs3n0n.jpg

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Enemies of Paul's Gospel won't even accept Scripture as evidence of truth.

By your saying there are two gospels, and your saying Peters gospel is different to that of Pauls , you are cursing Peter and all of saints of the early church.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

You will need more than good luck in the judgment.

LA

--

andyc

Have you ever read anything by Bullinger? I didn't before coming here but Tettle's psychoses forced me to look into him and Darby. Do you have ANY clue what the man said regarding the Gospel? I'm guessing not.

Of Course.

I have a Bullinger bible recommended to me by a guy in Michigan. There are some subtle differences with Mad, but without doubt he is the father of hyper dispensationalism.

Darby is the father of dispensationalism (secret rapture).

musterion

Of Course.

I have a Bullinger bible recommended to me by a guy in Michigan. There are some subtle differences with Mad, but without doubt he is the father of hyper dispensationalism.

You mentioned the Gospel. Bullinger and Darby preached the Cross alone for salvation. Isn't that enough for you?

God is the author of the system we call dispensationalism because God instituted dispensations. But you keep on slandering Him.

burningplz.gif

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of Course.

For a guy who hates dispensational faith, you sure go all out to read/
study writers who talk about it. I never heard of any of those guys
until coming here. I still haven't read anything from any of those guys
mentioned. So, why is it I accept Paul's preaching on the Dispensation
of Grace? Haven't read anything by these guys mentioned.

Why would that be?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You mentioned the Gospel. Bullinger and Darby preached the Cross alone for salvation. Isn't that enough for you?

God is the author of the system we call dispensationalism because God instituted dispensations. But you keep on slandering Him.

burningplz.gif

These guys/gals deny Paul's Gospel. Judgement and the Lake of Fire
await those who deny/reject Paul's Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By your saying there are two gospels, and your saying Peters gospel is different to that of Pauls , you are cursing Peter and all of saints of the early church.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

You will need more than good luck in the judgment.

LA

--

The absurdity of your posts is beyond the pale.

Last edited:

musterion

These guys/gals deny Paul's Gospel. Judgement and the Lake of Fire
await those who deny/reject Paul's Gospel.

They think they uphold Paul's Gospel because their darkened minds have completely merged his Gospel and ministry with various elements from the Kingdom Gospel as well as the Law, which as you know is not for us. They have married that which God wanted kept separate. So yes, their judgment is stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.