ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They think they uphold Paul's Gospel because their darkened minds have completely merged his Gospel and ministry with various elements from the Kingdom Gospel as well as the Law, which as you know is not for us. They have married that which God wanted kept separate. So yes, their judgment is stoked.

Extremely well said.

Cross Reference

You mentioned the Gospel. Bullinger and Darby preached the Cross alone for salvation. Isn't that enough for you?

God is the author of the system we call dispensationalism because God instituted dispensations. But you keep on slandering Him.

burningplz.gif

If you mean periods of time for accomplishing His purposes, you are correct. If not, you a following a doctrine built upon a wrong definition of the word.

Interplanner

I can't tell if those multiple disp guys thought there was 7P7P but even 2P2P is not true.

Somehow they all miss the framework of the things said in Gal 3:17, that it was Judaism that replaced and voided original promises and turned them into something they were not.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Somehow they all miss the framework of the things said in Gal 3:17, that it was Judaism that replaced and voided original promises and turned them into something they were not.
You bring this up in every thread you are in. This thread is about following Paul of which you have no interest. Go open your won thread on Galatians 3:17.

achduke

It was by direct revelation of Jesus Christ Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

It was committed to Paul! 1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV
Galatians 1:11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a stewardship.

The apostles were taught directly by Christ and later by the Holy Spirit. They were not self taught. I do not see anywhere here where it says he was the only one with the mystery with which you posted.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
By your saying there are two gospels, and your saying Peters gospel is different to that of Pauls , you are cursing Peter and all of saints of the early church.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

You will need more than good luck in the judgment.

LA

--

Here they are:

1) The Grace Gospel.

2) The Kingdom Gospel.

Your ignorance holds you back from seeing the difference.

Have you ever in your life, read the entire written word of
God? Cover to cover, name for name, and word for word?

If you don't answer, I'll take it as a no.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 1:11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:17 For if I do this willingly, I have a reward; but if against my will, I have been entrusted with a stewardship.

The apostles were taught directly by Christ and later by the Holy Spirit. They were not self taught. I do not see anywhere here where it says he was the only one with the mystery with which you posted.

We know because Paul is the first one to preach it and write it. Look around the gospels and the rest of the Bible, Paul was the first and only one to receive the gospel of grace, it's obvious.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:up: They had no idea until Paul went up by revelation at the time of Acts 15 and communicated it (that gospel which he preached among the Gentiles) unto them!

Once again, you are wrong heir.

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

You have no answer for Gal 2:2

Paul met with the leaders at Jerusalem in private to see if what he was preaching was in vain.

How would the leaders in Jerusalem know whether or not what Paul was preaching was in vain or not?

Your Bullingerism is a mess!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Once again, you are wrong heir.

(Gal 2:2) I went in response to a revelation and, meeting privately with those esteemed as leaders, I presented to them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. I wanted to be sure I was not running and had not been running my race in vain.

You have no answer for Gal 2:2

Paul met with the leaders at Jerusalem in private to see if what he was preaching was in vain.

How would the leaders in Jerusalem know whether or not what Paul was preaching was in vain or not?

Your Bullingerism is a mess!

Wrong tettles. Paul was NOT checking with the guys to see if his gospel was ok, that's you being a child of the devil.

Acts 13:10 KJV -

achduke

We know because Paul is the first one to preach it and write it. Look around the gospels and the rest of the Bible, Paul was the first and only one to receive the gospel of grace, it's obvious.
I think Isaiah was the first along with Christ. The apostles may have not understood until Christ had risen but he still preached it along with Isaiah. Paul went into clear detail but it was preached before him. Just not very well understood at that time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think Isaiah was the first along with Christ. The apostles may have not understood until Christ had risen but he still preached it along with Isaiah. Paul went into clear detail but it was preached before him. Just not very well understood at that time.

Not understood, yep.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong tettles. Paul was NOT checking with the guys to see if his gospel was ok,

You can say that all you want, but that's not what Paul himself tells us.

If you disagree, then explain what Paul said in Gal 2:2?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
STP has simply swallowed the teaching of Les Feldick, who is a Bullingerite.

You are 100% correct.

STP an heir are Bullingerites.

However, instead of Acts 28 (like the majority of Bullingerites), they adhere to Acts 9.

Bullingerism is not only a false doctrine, it's a very dangerous doctrine.

Like E. W. Bullinger, STP and heir parrot "soul sleep", all of Revelation being yet future, and Eph 3 as the joining of two Gentile groups.

heir and STP preach these heresies that E. W. Bullinger invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.