ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
1 Corinthians 14:26 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.

You don't even know your own argument. You don't believe that another can labour in the word and doctrine unless they are in a building/ that one cannot be a faithful man able to teach others also unless he's in a building. It's you who gets the :doh:!

andyc

You don't even know your own argument. You don't believe that another can labour in the word and doctrine unless they are in a building/ that one cannot be a faithful man able to teach others also unless he's in a building. It's you who gets the :doh:!

If you want to think that regurgitating the teachings of Les Feldick and E.W Bullinger on an internet forum is the same as church, go ahead.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The faithful saints all knew (not the 12 beginners) that the Kingdom of God could only be bought in by the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ to Gods Throne, because God made a promise that He would restore the garden of Eden with its new creation Adam and Eve who would restore the earth with its children.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Acts 2:38)

Blotted out

Ez.36.

Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

A reading of Isaiah ch53 bears that out --

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

So we see acts 3:18 is true.

LA

Still true.

LA

achduke

:up: They had no idea until Paul went up by revelation at the time of Acts 15 and communicated it (that gospel which he preached among the Gentiles) unto them!
Before Acts after Christ had risen they were made to understand scripture.

John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

John 10:15
even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

John 15:13 "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends

John 11:51 Now he did not say this on his own initiative, but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus was going to die for the nation,

Matthew 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."

Mark 10:45 "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many."

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive in the spirit;

1 John 3:16 We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Before Acts after Christ had risen they were made to understand scripture.
Paul's gospel was a mystery (Romans 16:25-26 KJV) and the Bible tells us why. You cannot get around it, but here you are still trying to make the word of God a lie!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.