ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
David's throne is the throne of the Lord.

(1 Chron 29:23) So Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.

This is true, no doubt, but still, the scriptures never say that the throne which the Lord established in the heavens is David's throne.

Psa_103:19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

According to your backwards logic, one might just as well say that Nebuchadnezzar's kingship is in heaven for the fact that all thrones are ultimately determined by the LORD.

Dan 4:1 Nebuchadnezzar the king, unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.
Dan 4:2 I thought it good to shew the signs and wonders that the high God hath wrought toward me.
Dan 4:3 How great are his signs! and how mighty are his wonders! his kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion is from generation to generation.
Dan 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

It's plain from Scripture that David's kingdom and throne is over the twelve tribes, in the land promised.

The Lord said that He would not lie nor alter the word that went forth from His mouth concerning David's throne and kingdom.
According to your interpretation, the Lord altered His promise.

Psa 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
Psa 89:35 Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
Psa 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
Psa 89:37 It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

achduke

Luke 18 KJV
1 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Another moron, that cannot read, and thinks, "I will just listen to Professor Demas/Judas, and I will be just fine."
How about listen to Isaiah and the Christ.

Isa 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Isa 53:7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted, yet He opened not His mouth; He was led as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before its shearers is silent, so He opened not his mouth.

Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment, and who will declare His generation? For He was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgressions of My people He was stricken.

Isa 53:9 And they made His grave with the wicked--but with the rich at His death, because He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.

Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He has put Him to grief. When You make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.

Isa 53:11 He shall see the travail of His soul, and be satisfied. by His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many, for He shall bear their iniquities.

Isaiah spells out exactly what will happen to Christ in scripture.

Christ sent them the Holy Spirit and gave them understanding of scripture which they previously did not understand. BTW, Judas was not with them at this point in time.

Luk 24:44 Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me."

Luk 24:45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.

Luk 24:46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,

Luk 24:47 "and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Luk 24:49 "Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high."

john w

Hall of Fame
The faithful saints all knew (not the 12 beginners) that the Kingdom of God could only be bought in by the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ to Gods Throne, because God made a promise that He would restore the garden of Eden with its new creation Adam and Eve who would restore the earth with its children.

You missed it, droid.

"The faithful saints all knew (not the 12 beginners) that the Kingdom of God could only be bought in by the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ to Gods Throne.."-you

Beginners? Kid stuff.

That is my point, moron. The 12 had no idea of the impending dbr, and yet preached the good news/gospel of the kingdom, for 3 years. Thus:

1. The good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which must include....

Death
Burial
Resurrection

...is not equivalent to "the gospel(good news) of the kingdom, despite any spin, "Well, that is what my pastor/priest/reverand/nun.....with 15 titles after his/her name told me, so, I will listen to them, and I will be just fine" jazz.

2. There is more than one piece of good news in the book, despite any "Well, that is what Professor Demas/Judas/the internet/website/article......keeps saying, so it must be right" jazz.

I get that the secular world is clueless that the term "gospel" merely means "good news." Most of alleged "Christianity" does not know that.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Acts 2:38)

Ez.36.

Irrelevant. It was prophesied, but even the prophets did not understand.Even your boss, satan, did not "get it."

Act 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Irrelevant. It was prophesied, God was assuring everyone that all that happened, was according to prophecy, but even the prophets did not understand.Even your boss, satan, did not "get it."

/QUOTE]

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Spam-had NADA to do with substitutionary atonement-not a sin offering here, as you have been shown, over, and over, demon.

Luke 18 KJV-

1 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

The dbr was hid from them. This pervert has been shown this, over, and over, but her father, the devil, keeps telling her to spam John 1:29-36 KJV, and Luke 24:44 KJV, to spiritually plunder the sheep.

You have been shown the verses, over and over,where the 11, after the resurrection, initially did not believe it, serpent.

John 20 KJV
6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, 7 and the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself. 8 Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed. 9 For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

Your father the devil keeps telling you to deny the scriptures given you, delete/omit scripture, corrupt them, and, as a result, he will make you a chief demon, in hell. Quite an incentive.

And now, again, the great saint John W steps on stage, to remove the fog, for the sheep, the babes, not the wolves, since they are too hungry to focus on the book...

Nowhere in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John, at least prior to the desth, burial, resurrection, will you find 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV being preached as the "good news", the basis for our salvation and justification.

Nowhere.

Consider this. You cannot preach what you do not know. You cannot believe that which you do not know.

During the Lord Jesus Christ's earthly ministry, the apostles and disciples had no knowledge of his impending, death, burial, and resurrection:

"From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee" Mt. 16:21 KJV

"And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again. And he spake that saying openly. And Peter took him, and began to rebuke him." Mark 8:31 KJV

Comment: Obviously, Peter was attempting to prevent the Lord's death, the very death that would reconcile him! If the death, burial, and resurrection was the grounds for Peter's salvation and justification(as Paul expounds on in his epistles), why was Peter trying to prevent the very thing that would be the basis for his justification? See also John 18:10 KJV. Did he ever preach 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV ? If he had, his rebuke of the Lord would be a non-sensical reaction!

"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is
delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after thathe is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. [/U]And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

"Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day...." Luke 24:45 KJV

Read it:"Then"-after the fact-not before.

"For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead." John 20:9 KJV

Comment: Notice they did not know it or understand it prior to His
death! They were not preaching 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Even after the Lord's death, burial, and resurrection, they initially did
not believe it:

"And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted." Mt. 28:17 KJV

"And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not. After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country. And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them. Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen." Mark 16:11 KJV

"And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not." Luke 24:9-11 KJV

" And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?" Luke 24:41 KJV

And what is the simple reason for 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV not being preached?:

"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." 1 Cor. 2:7 KJV

Even the prophets did not understand it:

"Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into." 1 Peter 1:10-12 KJV

The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

-death-Peter tried to prevent the Lord Jesus Christ's death, the very death that would reconcile him.
-burial
-resurrection-Peter, and the 10, initially did not believe that He rose.

And yet they were preaching, for approximately 3 years, "the gospel of the kingdom." They were clueless that He was going to die, and be raised, all while preaching "the gospel of the kingdom."

It was hid from them-and yet, they were preaching "the gospel of the kingdon" for approx. 3 years..

Again-Luke 18 KJV:

31Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

Read it: "Then"=years after they began preaching the gospel of the kingdom, when they were clueless that He would:

-die
-be resurrected

Read it-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV:

-death
-burial
-resurrection

Even satan did not know of the implications of the dbr:

1 Cor. 2:
6Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

This is part of the mystery revealed to Paul via direct revelation from the risen, ascended, glorified "Lord from heaven."

Peter, according to most rebels:" Hey everyone! Good news! The master is going to die, be raised again for our justification! Believe this "good news" I am preaching, "the gospel of the kingdom," which the master told me, and the 11 to preach, including that great "the gospel" preacher Judas, to be justified!!! Well, gotta go, as I hear the master is about to talk about His impending death, and I need to prevent this, even though it will reconcile me, and He is also talking about His resurrection, which, it turns out, I won't believe, initially, after it happens...........

Straight jacket time.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

You've been shown this, time after time, sheep devour-ette:

John 1 KJV
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world

That has NADA to do with a sin offering, deceiver-it was a reference to carrying away our griefs, burdens-NADA to do with dying for our sins. John the Baptist had no clue that the Lord Jesus Christ would die for our sins.

As you, and others have been shown, chapter and verse, no one knew at that time that Christ was going to be put to death. The 11 were clueless. John the Baptist was clueless, witness his puzzlement that he was in prison, and his message to the Lord. "What the heck is happening?". He was expecting the warrior King Messiah, not a suffering servant. It was not until the Sanhedrin declared the Lord Jesus Christ's destruction(Mt. 12:32 KJV), that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed that He was going to die. Again, the 11 were clueless. Everyone was. The passover lamb did not represent "bearing sin," and a lamb was never the sin offering victim. Nor was it "the sin of the world" that the scapegoat bore away-it was the sins of Israel, per Lev. 16:21 KJV. The "bearing of the sin of the world" is not a reference to, a prophecy, pointing to Calvary, but a revelation of what the Lord Jesus Christ was during His earthly ministry. "taketh away"-taking up and carrying burdens, not a "sacrificial" term here.

His earthly ministry-sin bearer, in the sense of taking up and carrying burdens-his groans and tears at the grave of his friend Lazarus....He took up and bore the burden of human sin; not, during His earthly life as to guilt(that was not until Calvary), but as to sufferings and sorrows it brought upon all of mankind:

Is. 53:7 KJV
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

No sacrificial language is intended here, as slaughter merely means "shambles," as it foretold of the Christ's earthly life of "humbling Himself", and suffering.

The 12 were clueless about Christ's death, until it was revealed nearly 3 years after John 1:29 KJV. Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death, the basis of reconciliation, one of the lynch pins of the 1 Cor. !5:1-4 KJV good news.

The serpent keeps spamming.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Why?

My beard doesn't please you?

Kinda makes Johnny boy a liar dudn't it?

Me bein' such a man pleaser an all.

:peach: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

"Johnny boy." Continuing to try to impress others, of how much of a tough "guy" you are, are you, eh junk punk? Trying to impress the "gals," are you pot head?

Put up your wimpy, unshaven, stoned out/spaced out pic, so we can laugh, junkie.

I thought so-embarrassed.

"dudn't it?"-Jeff

Translated: Stoned, with a "6th grade egeecashun."

Groovy, "Jethro" Jefiie. Sup? Snuff the punk....My bad.....

You taught us that Jethro-we learned that from you.

john w

Hall of Fame
I did not make anything up. They were made to understand after he risen before he ascended to the Father.

Pay attention, to the argument. The point-they did not know, of the impending dbr, prior to its occurrence-only after the fact. And yet they were preaching the good news of the kingdom, for 3 years. They were not preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its ocurrence.

john w

Hall of Fame
Plus, after the cross, Christ Jesus spent 40 days with them, teaching them.

And, Wimpy?

I caught you in another lie on this thread, punk. You said the 12 knew of the impending dbr, as did John the B. Then, you said that no one knew about it, until after it occurred.

As I asked you-want to see your own quotes, you habitual liar?

No, you don't, as you cannot keep track of all your satanic lies.

Which makes your above "post," quite irrelevant, besides the point.

How did you get so stupid, wimp?

Right Divider

Body part
Pay attention, to the argument. The point-they did not know, of the impending dbr, prior to its occurrence-only after the fact. And yet they were preaching the good news of the kingdom, for 3 years. They were not preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its ocurrence.
Why is this so hard to understand?

Unbelief is the only reasonable answer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I sincerely hope Andyc doesn't get offended when I say things about
him that are based on factual information? You know, names such as,
nincompoop, Knucklehead, Bozo, ignoramus, and such.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do have a bias against ignorant posters who disregard Paul's Message
of Grace. They seem to have IQs that match their shoe sizes. I wonder
why that is? It perplexes me. I'm sure that JW feels the same about
these folks.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Andyc for instance, thinks that Heir and myself are Gnostic's? I think
he just pulled that out of his eardrum? I wonder if he has anything to
back that up with? I highly doubt it. Keep throwing accusations against
the wall Andyc, maybe someday you'll hit pay dirt?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, the consensus is that Marowbe is nothing more than a MAD Cheerleader....

The consensus is that you are a cult member in satanic Preterism, a wimp, a sodomite, a habitual liar, so obsessed with dispies/MAD, that you will engage in sophistry, lies, deceit, spending most of your "free" time, hours every day on TOL, since you are unemployed, sponging off your future ex wife, to "get even" with those meanie dispies/Mad-ists, who hurt your feelings a while back, so obsessed, that you will pervert the gospel of Christ, and let others do the same, showing no spine/vertebrae, as long as they are not of the "dispensational persuasion."

So there, Wimpy.

andyc

Andyc for instance, thinks that Heir and myself are Gnostic's? I think
he just pulled that out of his eardrum? I wonder if he has anything to
back that up with? I highly doubt it. Keep throwing accusations against
the wall Andyc, maybe someday you'll hit pay dirt?

Actually I started a thread about 6 years ago explaining how mid acts dispenstionalism is nothing but modern day gnosticism.
Tet will remember it, and W certainly will. He threw his toys out of the pram big time in that thread.

andyc

I sincerely hope Andyc doesn't get offended when I say things about
him that are based on factual information? You know, names such as,
nincompoop, Knucklehead, Bozo, ignoramus, and such.

How could I be offended at your words?
You are continuing to show everyone your double standards, however.

whitestone

Gog and Magog I think is the most curious to me. That is,all is fulfilled by ad70,yet afterward Gog rises Revelation 20:8 KJV ,,,now how does this figure is this 1000 years prior to ad70 or afterward? Seems as if afterward then Ezekiel 38,39 have been fulfilled before ad70 ?,hmm

On the other hand if Rome some how or another in actuality is Gog then it also then is another fulfilled prophecy of Daniel 2:44-45 KJV prior to ad70? Again that slippery 1000 years,did it begin at ad70,or end?

Status
Not open for further replies.