Floyd Mayweather VS Conor McGregor

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The date is set - August 26 2017 - The fight will be at 154 lbs. in Vegas.

I can't seem to find out how much each will be paid

way 2 go

The date is set - August 26 2017 - The fight will be at 154 lbs. in Vegas.

I can't seem to find out how much each will be paid

from what I found, looks like a very good payday.

“It depends on how much the fight sells,” White said. “And if the fight sells as well as I think it can, Floyd makes a little north of $100 (million) and Conor makes $75 (million).

link

Spitfire

I have completely lost any interest I might have otherwise had after all the trash talk and stupidity there's been.

Danoh

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Nothing new, under the sun - the outcome of the fight will depend on which of the two fighters succeeds in getting the other to fight his fight.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Nothing new, under the sun - the outcome of the fight will depend on which of the two fighters succeeds in getting the other to fight his fight.
Thanks Champ !!!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wouldn't count Conor out. The word is, most betters are betting on him
Not the smart money. The next great white hope always brings out people. Jerry Clooney made a mint on that sentiment. Same song. Same ending. All Conor can hope for is that Mayweather is indifferent and moves around playing defense and counter and keeps him in it for a few rounds...or that Mayweather's hands explode...or that the wheels just fall off or have during the long idle.

None of that is likely and one of the best defensive boxers of all time shouldn't have much trouble with a guy who isn't a boxer.

Is it on yet?