Favorite Quotations

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
i had a long talk. with my fren.
about how to spot. a fake ball throw.
the optimal strategy. is to follow the ball. with your eyes.
instead of your heart

Thoughts of Dog

everready

"The oracles of God foretold the rising of an Antichrist in the Christian Church; and in the Pope of Rome, all the characteristics of that Antichrist are so marvelously answered that if any who read the Scriptures do not see it, there is a marvelous blindness upon them."

~Cotton Mather

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
:chuckle:

I barely post on TOL much, these days, as I've grown quite bored with the same old minds, ever stuck in the same old mud - but your above proved irresistible.

In that you have just proven what I have often asserted to many a deaf ear on TOL - that the following does not refer to the lost being unable to understand the Scripture.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Acts 17:11,12
:plain: Thanks.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm begging the American people to pay attention to what is going on. Because if you want to have a democracy intact for your children, and your children's children, and generations yet unborn we've got to guard this moment… this is our watch.

Elijah E. Cummings

RIP

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
“It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” Joseph Heller, Catch 22

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Quotation-Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-My-mother-told-me-to-be-a-lady-And-for-66-14-40.jpg

Rest in peace, Ruth Bader Ginsburg. You fought the good fight.

Christianity fuels everything I write. Being a Christian means that I am called upon to do battle against lies, injustice, cruelty, hypocrisy--you know, all the virtues in the church of liberalism. As St. Paul said, if Christ is not risen from the dead, then eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.. - Ann Coulter

Last edited: