Fasting from Music

john w

Hall of Fame
Ooh, a twofer! I dare you to go for the triple and throw in some Alice.

I think that there was something goin' on, between Alice, and Mel:

vic-tayback.jpeg

Maybe it was Flo?

john w

Hall of Fame
Without the glasses, you bore a striking resemblance to Opie the bird man.

Oh, you're a barrel of laughs today, ain't cha, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to the local employment office, show them your resume, and point out to them, that you use to be a lifeguard, at an automatic car wash? Wouldn't that be fun, fella?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a barrel of laughs today, ain't cha, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to the local employment office, show them your resume, and point out to them, that you use to be a lifeguard, at an automatic car wash? Wouldn't that be fun, fella?

Oh, don't get sore. I was just funnin'.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Listen to classical works, like Beethoven, and nothing else for a week. I wonder what the results would be :)

john w

Hall of Fame
I am still waiting for saint john w the great to send me a few 45s of Leonard Blush to listen to.

Well, Mayor, imafixinta to try to get ahold of some cassette tapes of Leonard Blush, "The Masked Singer", doing the vocals on the "Ethel Page Organ Recital," which he did on the third Tuesday of every month, from station YLRB in Mount Pilot, and also his classic rendition of "The Star-Spangled Banner," which he performed at the opening of the County Insecticide Convention.

That being said- Leonard Blush,Leonard Blush,Leonard Blush..,Is that all you think about?