ECT Faith + Obedience = Salvation?

Right Divider

Body part
Israel is an anti type of Jesus Christ.

Prophetic:
Exodus 4:22 Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

Prophecy fulfilled:

Matthew 2:15
where he stayed until the death of Herod. This fulfilled what the Lord had spoken through the prophet: "Out of Egypt I called my Son."

Hosea 11:1 When Israel was a youth I loved him, And out of Egypt I called My son.
That is NOT an anti-type, it is a TYPE.

It does NOT change the prophetic kingdom on the earth one tiny bit.

Right Divider

Body part
Why argue with Israel the earthly land being about Israel, Jacob,...being about Jesus Christ?
Because the LORD Jesus Christ HIMSELF was promised the throne of David, which is in Jerusalem.

Why don't you just believe scripture instead of arguing against it?

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

God's Truth

The throne of His father David is on the earth.

No.

Matthew 22:42 “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He?" “David’s,” they answered. 43Jesus said to them, “How then does David taught by the Spirit call Him Lord? For he says: 44‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, until I put Your enemies under Your feet.”’

The throne spoken of is the HEAVENLY THRONE of the SON OF GOD, not of the Son of the earthly man.

Right Divider

Body part
No.

Matthew 22:42 “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He?" “David’s,” they answered. 43Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him Lord? For he says: 44‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, until I put Your enemies under Your feet.”’

The throne is a throne over Israel, God's kingdom, who is the first born, who is Jesus.

Who's throne is in Jerusalem, which is in Israel.
Israel is a nation on the earth. They will have a King on the earth on a throne on the earth.

It's all very simple and in the Bible.

THIS is in the NEW Jerusalem ON the earth:

Rev 21:24-26 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

The LORD Jesus Christ will rule the earth from His throne in Jerusalem, just like the Bible says that He will.

God's Truth

Israel is a nation on the earth. They will have a King on the earth on a throne on the earth.

It's all very simple and in the Bible.

THIS is in the NEW Jerusalem ON the earth:

(21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

The LORD Jesus Christ will rule the earth from His throne in Jerusalem, just like the Bible says that He will.

Listen carefully to what Jesus says. He asks whose son is he. Jesus expains that the throne spoken of is about the Son of God and the heavenly throne.

Matthew 22:42 “What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is He?" “David’s,” they answered. 43Jesus said to them, “How then does David taught by the Spirit call Him Lord? For he says: 44‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, until I put Your enemies under Your feet.”’

The throne spoken of is the HEAVENLY THRONE of the SON OF GOD, not of the Son of the earthly man.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Because the LORD Jesus Christ HIMSELF was promised the throne of David, which is in Jerusalem.

Why don't you just believe scripture instead of arguing against it?

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Spot on!

God's Truth

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

No, foolish woman.
GOD's heavenly throne and kingdom never fell and needed to be restored.
The earthly throne and kingdom, however, did fall and needed to be restored.

Scripture makes clear the distinction of the heavenly throne of GOD and the earthly throne of David.

God's Truth

No, foolish woman.

Scripture makes clear the distinction of the heavenly throne of GOD and the earthly throne of David.

When Jesus comes again, he will still be on the throne.

He will put the last of his enemies under his feet THEN HE HANDS OVER THE KINGDOM TO HIS FATHER.

God's Truth

No, foolish woman.

Israel wanted a man to sit in rule.

What don't you get about that?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Israel wanted a man to sit in rule.

What don't you get about that?
What do you not get about GOD's throne and kingdom never fell and needed restoration?
David's throne and kingdom did.
Things that differ are not the same.

Read it and weep, GT.

Luke 1:32-33 KJV
(32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
(33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
What do you not get about GOD's throne and kingdom never fell and needed restoration?
David's throne and kingdom did.
Things that differ are not the same.

David's throne and kingdom still exist. God did not break this promise or Covenant with David.

Jesus Christ fulfills this Covenant.

Luke 1:32-33 KJV
(32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
(33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.[/QUOTE]

Right Divider

Body part
Listen carefully to what Jesus says. He asks whose son is he. Jesus expains that the throne spoken of is about the Son of God and the heavenly throne.

Jesus is BOTH God and Man....

God's Truth

Jesus is BOTH God and Man....
You gave this scripture, this scripture which is about the NEW EARTH, when the NEW HEAVENLY Jerusalem comes to that new earth. YOU make it as if it is about THIS EARTH and the EARTHY Jerusalem when PLAINLY we are told the heavenly Jerusalem will come down from heaven.

You also fail to get that Jesus HANDS OVER THE KINGDOM to his Father.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

1 Corinthians 15:23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him. 24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. 25For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.

Right Divider

Body part
You gave this scripture, this scripture which is about the NEW EARTH, when the NEW HEAVENLY Jerusalem comes to that new earth. YOU make it as if it is about THIS EARTH and the EARTHY Jerusalem when PLAINLY we are told the heavenly Jerusalem will come down from heaven.

INDEED it is, oh clueless one.

This is where the kings of the NATIONS shall come to pay their respects to the King of Israel and His people.... forever.

You also fail to get that Jesus HANDS OVER THE KINGDOM to his Father.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

1 Corinthians 15:23But each in his own turn: Christ the firstfruits; then at His coming, those who belong to Him. 24Then the end will come, when He hands over the kingdom to God the Father after He has destroyed all dominion, authority, and power. 25For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet.

No doubt.

NONE of that changes the FACT that the LORD Jesus Christ will sit on David's throne in Jerusalem, just like the scripture says that He will.

God's Truth

INDEED it is, oh clueless one.

This is where the kings of the NATIONS shall come to pay their respects to the King of Israel and His people.... forever.

No doubt.

NONE of that changes the FACT that the LORD Jesus Christ will sit on David's throne in Jerusalem, just like the scripture says that He will.

Jesus EXPLAINS it is about a heavenly throne.