excellent example of MADism:

john w

Hall of Fame
od course He died for all our sins...

No, you assert that He did not.

Identify the sins for which He did not die.

Specifics?

Murder? How many murders "passes the test?" Had a bad thought today? How many? 602? Paul murdered.You/I murdered the Saviour, you self righteous drone, so you just sent yourself to hell. Enjoy the trip.

Again...it's not about what He did...but what you do...

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And how did you come to that "You can't take the time to get baptized" conclusion, Cliff?

I'll just take that as a 'no'.

It's a lot easier to gather 70 million followers when you can just recite a prayer and call it 'spiritual baptism'.
Those churches have a revolving door because of it.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's a lot easier to gather 70 million followers when you can just recite a prayer and call it 'spiritual baptism'.
Those churches have a revolving door because of it.

Prove baptism is always with the element of water.

1 Cor. 10 KJV
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

Where is the water, here?

john w

Hall of Fame
Because Dispensationalists think that water baptism is for the Jews :chuckle:

You made the charge that I "can't take the time to get baptized," Cliff.

You are slickly changing the argument, goal posts.

"can't take the time," you assert? How so, Cliff?

john w

Hall of Fame
Because Dispensationalists think that water baptism is for the Jews :chuckle:

The Lord Jesus Christ was baptized via sprinkling, the element being water, and was baptized at the cross, with no water. How come, Cliff?

And how come "You can't take the time to get baptized" at a cross, Cliff?

How did I do, Cliff? You taught me that-I learned that from you. Teach us, Cliff. Please?

You have "deuce seven unsuited"-"Fold 'Em."

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
That's what Moses showed.

Find someone in the N.T. who was water baptized who had not been a Jew or a proselyte.

You don't know who and who wasn't baptized, you go by pure 'legal fiction'- because there is no specific occurrence of a gentile being baptized, then gentiles don't need baptism :doh:

Lame

You have to show that there was a time when gentiles were under the impression they didn't need to be baptized, and why it ever existed from the dawn of gentile Christianity to begin with :rolleyes:

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't know who and who wasn't baptized, you go by pure 'legal fiction'- because there is no specific occurrence of a gentile being baptized, then gentiles don't need baptism :doh:

Lame

You have to show that there was a time when gentiles were under the impression they didn't need to be baptized, and why it ever existed from the dawn of gentile Christianity to begin with :rolleyes:

Because there is no specific occurrence of a gentile going to Jerusalem,to keep "the appointed times," 3 times/year,that does not mean you/Gentiles should not go to Jerusalem to keep "the appointed times," 3 times/year.

When is your flight to Jerusalem, to keep the righteous requirements of the law, like water baptism was/is?

musterion

Lame

This is why you are considered by many to be an unbeliever. You have a works-driven gospel (Lordship Salvation) and you choose to read into or ignore Scripture at your will while showing contempt for those who take it as it lays.

I do not need to prove that. You, son, need to look at every example of water baptism in the N.T. and decide (a) who was being baptized, (b) by whom, and (c) for what purpose. You're too lazy, though, so you solace yourself with lazy snark. You're a waste.

Besides...you just admitted there's no specific occurrence of a Gentile being water baptized. Ergo, only Jews/proselytes were.

I win.

clefty

No, you assert that He did not.
oh now what do you distort?

all...but for those that you deny you do (willful) there is no sacrifice...

Specifics?
the ones unrepentant...in fact the sacrifices were for sins of omission...imagine that...people realize they sin more than they are aware of...and in faith and gratitide obey to soothe His wrath of sin...

Murder? How many murders "passes the test?" Had a bad thought today? How many? 602?
never claimed being sinless...never want to...never will...like you...unlike you I try to lessen what is forgiven...
Paul murdered.
and then didn't after he realized well...that is part of what we are establishing...

You/I murdered the Saviour,
um no...He let Himself be killed and laid His life down for His sheep...His sheep didn't kill Him...He took on their sin...

But just because we didn't then but maybe now? You proud of it? Hold the nail do you? Certainly kill His ministry and message...

you self righteous drone, so you just sent yourself to hell. Enjoy the trip.
boo hoo...can't tolerate the message of "go and sin no more" so attack the repentant adulteress...hell? Not surprised its flames are your motivator...

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............

Be wise as but...harmless...harmless is not your thing is it...

So rich and secure in yours but your heat is lukewarm...yes seems as if you feel you lack nothing...

clefty

Prove baptism is always with the element of water.

1 Cor. 10 KJV
1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

Where is the water, here?

Sea? Ironically Micah says that is were sin is cast...or behind His back...or opposit ends of the compass...not sure where you get this sin is coal for hell...

Not sure about a lot of things about your circus of MAD...but it remains entertaining...as trainwrecks go

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
This is why you are considered by many to be an unbeliever. You have a works-driven gospel (Lordship Salvation) and you choose to read into or ignore Scripture at your will while showing contempt for those who take it as it lays.

You have a funny definition of 'many'- there's 2 billion Christians in this world, and only 70 million of them think that things such as baptism is a 'work'.

You all ignore the scriptures:

Romans 9:8
This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring

Galatians 3:29
And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

No matter what, you all chop and plaster scripture to fit your faulty beliefs- even if the Bible tells you to your face these things, you still want to separate Jew and Gentile according to what God commands.

James even says that 'faith without works is a dead faith'- that isn't a command to the Jews, that's a statement of fact. And even then, you talk the nonsense you talk now, that 'we aren't believers'.

I do not need to prove that.

You do need to prove it, because you're theology is idiotic and based in contemptible interpretation.

The fact is that you all simply just don't think baptism is a necessary thing to have in church- you all reject tradition, works, and try to get by on some easy believey faith that you leave sitting on the church bench.

clefty

You have a funny definition of 'many'- there's 2 billion Christians in this world, and only 70 million of them think that things such as baptism is a 'work'.

This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring

And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

No matter what, you all chop and plaster scripture to fit your faulty beliefs- even if the Bible tells you to your face these things, you still want to separate Jew and Gentile according to what God commands.

James even says that 'faith without works is a dead faith'- that isn't a command to the Jews, that's a statement of fact. And even then, you talk the nonsense you talk now, that 'we aren't believers'.

You do need to prove it, because you're theology is idiotic and based in contemptible interpretation.

The fact is that you all simply just don't think baptism is a necessary thing to have in church- you all reject tradition, works, and try to get by on some easy believey faith that you leave sitting on the church bench.

How often must it repeated that work is done NOT to merit or earn salvation but because the desire is to do the work BECAUSE ONE IS SAVED...

john w

Hall of Fame
oh now what do you distort?

Made up-you assert that He did not.

Specifics?
all...but for those that you deny you do (willful) there is no sacrifice...

the ones unrepentant...in fact the sacrifices were for sins of omission...imagine that...people realize they sin more than they are aware of...and in faith and gratitide obey to soothe His wrath of sin...

Catch the idiot speaking of the sacrifices, when we are talking about the cross of Christ?

So, you are either a drunk, or a demonic idiot. Which is it?

=wrong, devil child. He died for the ungodly, while we were sinners, unrepentant, dirty sinners, and justifies the ungodly

Romans 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Romans 5:8 KJV But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sea? Ironically Micah says that is were sin is cast...or behind His back...or opposit ends of the compass...not sure where you get this sin is coal for hell...

Not sure about a lot of things about your circus of MAD...but it remains entertaining...as trainwrecks go
What a biblical idiot.

"And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea...." 1 Cor. 10:2 KJV

They were identified with Moses. Exodus 14:16, 22="dry ground", Exodus 14:29,15:19="dry land". No water! The Egyptians were wet, not the Israelites.

Keep posting, and embarrassing yourself. As musty said, you are a lazy troll, not studying the book, much less the details of the book, but what others says the book teaches..

musterion

Concentrate, son. Fight the ADHD.

You believe Gentiles were and should be water baptized. For some reason. Whatever.

I said, no one in the N.T. except Jews and proselytes were water baptized. I then said, look at N.T. water baptism and find where Gentiles were baptized.

You correctly said there are no such cases in the N.T. but then accused me of "legal fiction" (whatever) and said I need to look at church history ("the dawn of Gentile Christianity," a ridiculous and absurd string of words) to see that Gentiles were indeed water baptized.

You see what you did there?

You see why you're actually a Catholic in denial?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Concentrate, son. Fight the ADHD.

You believe Gentiles were and should be water baptized. For some reason. Whatever.

I said, no one in the N.T. except Jews and proselytes were water baptized. I then said, look at N.T. water baptism and find where Gentiles were baptized.

You correctly said there are no such cases in the N.T. but then accused me of "legal fiction" (whatever) and said I need to look at church history ("the dawn of Gentile Christianity," a ridiculous and absurd string of words) to see that Gentiles were indeed water baptized.

You see what you did there?

You see why you're actually a Catholic in denial?

The NT does not say 'gentiles do not need to be baptized'- there would be proper instruction to tell otherwise. But there isn't, you simply try to replace 'water' with 'spirit'. It's a LEGAL FICTION produced to apply the idea of 'dispensations'.

The Bible says that a Gentile Christian is a Jew, that a Jew is nothing by physical descent- but you condemn this Covenant as 'Replacement Theology' because another thing that has to ring true for your dispensationalism is to apply heretics as God's people :doh:

The fact is, you all do not have proper theology, and whether you go up against the Reformed or Catholic, you're going to lose every time :wave2:

Right Divider

Body part
The NT does not say 'gentiles do not need to be baptized'- there would be proper instruction to tell otherwise. But there isn't, you simply try to replace 'water' with 'spirit'. It's a LEGAL FICTION produced to apply the idea of 'dispensations'.

The Bible says that a Gentile Christian is a Jew, that a Jew is nothing by physical descent- but you condemn this Covenant as 'Replacement Theology' because another thing that has to ring true for your dispensationalism is to apply heretics as God's people :doh:

The fact is, you all do not have proper theology, and whether you go up against the Reformed or Catholic, you're going to lose every time :wave2:
What a nutball!