excellent example of MADism:

clefty

Identify the sins for which the Lord Jesus Christ did not die, lost one.

We will wait...for an eternity.

Any sin denied.

Again...it's not about what He did...but what you do...

Even the thief on the cross displayed what it entails not of Him His work but of ours...the court weighs our response to what He did...it's not just Lord! Lord!...

john w

Hall of Fame
Any sin denied.

Again...it's not about what He did...but what you do...

Even the thief on the cross displayed what it entails not of Him His work but of ours...

There you go, folks-another Galatians 1 perverter, asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, forgive us all trespasses.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
More babbling, saying nothing, and missing the other TOL member's argument of "Jesus said."

I don't know how much stupider you can get, Forest.

So there.

You don't really know what Jesus said, you know quotes from Jesus by the Apostles in their teachings.

I don't know how much dumber you can get, or you all for that matter- why can't a person, who is less virtuous then you, use you as an equal measure of their righteousness as you do to martyrs? And why can't a person less virtuous then even them do just the same to account their merit?

It's called ~logic~

The problem is that your alleged 'grace gospel' would be more accurate if it were simply universalism.

SaulToPaul 2

You don't really know what Jesus said, you know quotes from Jesus by the Apostles in their teachings.

I don't know how much dumber you can get, or you all for that matter- why can't a person, who is less virtuous then you, use you as an equal measure of their righteousness as you do to martyrs? And why can't a person less virtuous then even them do have just the same merit?

It's called ~logic~

The problem is that your alleged 'grace gospel' would be more accurate if it were simply universalism.

If it were so easy to just believe, perhaps more would give up their religion and just believe.

john w

Hall of Fame

1. Quite irrelevant to the topic, argument.

2. Humanism, as you attribute the authorship, and "responsibility" of the giving/preservation of the words in the book, including the Lord Jesus Christ, to men, not the LORD God.

3.Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us, chapter, verse, where the Lord Jesus Christ ever said, these words:

It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us your "stuff." How did Paul know that? No speculation-scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
Religion vs belief is a false dichotomy. It's just a go-to narrative when one can't harmonize their theological standards.

Made up.

Religion/you: Behave

Members of the boc, such as the great, humble me: Believe

Contrasts, as contrasting as heaven, vs. hell...

john w

Hall of Fame
Nah
Free Will/you: you give yourself all the freedom and trap God with His Word

God creates agents more free than Himself- what a ridiculous thing :rolleyes:

More create a moving target, satanic Clavinist/Calvinist grunts, snorts, emotional droolings....

clefty

There you go, folks-another Galatians 1 perverter, asserting that the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, forgive us all trespasses.

od course He died for all our sins...And because He doesn't believe as you do...imagine if He did...He would not have been killed...He would just believe and well that's it...

Even Satan just believes...