Ex-Satanist Priest May Soon Be Declared a Saint

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Ex-Satanist Priest May Soon Be Declared a Saint Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] :eek:linger: "Pope Francis, who "does not take a step of his travels in the world without first relying on Mary," will visit Pompeii, a city which lays claim to the curious story of a former Satanist priest, Bartolo Longo. Longo will soon be declared a saint because of his miracle-working Marian devotion. He claimed to have been ordained as a Satanist priest, but later, after struggling with anxiety and depression, he began praying the rosary and converted back to Catholicism. He developed a great devotion to the rosary and worked to restore the faith of the people in Pompeii by promoting Marian devotion, particularly to the rosary. Longo died in Pompeii in 1926, and his last words were: "My only desire is to see Mary who saved me and who will save me from the clutches of Satan." Read more." Pro-Gospel.org

keypurr

[Ex-Satanist Priest May Soon Be Declared a Saint Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] :eek:linger: "Pope Francis, who "does not take a step of his travels in the world without first relying on Mary," will visit Pompeii, a city which lays claim to the curious story of a former Satanist priest, Bartolo Longo. Longo will soon be declared a saint because of his miracle-working Marian devotion. He claimed to have been ordained as a Satanist priest, but later, after struggling with anxiety and depression, he began praying the rosary and converted back to Catholicism. He developed a great devotion to the rosary and worked to restore the faith of the people in Pompeii by promoting Marian devotion, particularly to the rosary. Longo died in Pompeii in 1926, and his last words were: "My only desire is to see Mary who saved me and who will save me from the clutches of Satan." Read more." Pro-Gospel.org

Did they make Emperor Constantine a saint too?
He was a priest of Satan.

WizardofOz

"My only desire is to see Mary who saved me and who will save me from the clutches of Satan."

This certainly is a curious statement :think:

How does Mary save?

republicanchick

[Ex-Satanist Priest May Soon Be Declared a Saint Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries] :eek:linger: "Pope Francis, who "does not take a step of his travels in the world without first relying on Mary," will visit Pompeii, a city which lays claim to the curious story of a former Satanist priest, Bartolo Longo. Longo will soon be declared a saint because of his miracle-working Marian devotion. He claimed to have been ordained as a Satanist priest, but later, after struggling with anxiety and depression, he began praying the rosary and converted back to Catholicism. He developed a great devotion to the rosary and worked to restore the faith of the people in Pompeii by promoting Marian devotion, particularly to the rosary. Longo died in Pompeii in 1926, and his last words were: "My only desire is to see Mary who saved me and who will save me from the .org

this is bogus as far as my info goes

he has already been declared a saint according to one priest i have heard who talked about him.

just goes to show, it seems, that anticatholics don't care about the truth (RE the Church).

If lies will help make the Church look bad... oh well (seems to be their attitude)

And mary DOES help save us... As one saint said "To Jesus through Mary"

what mother does not want to save her children?

___​

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

I've heard of him:

"As I pondered over my condition, I experienced a deep sense of despair and almost committed suicide. Then I heard an echo in my ear of the voice of Friar Alberto repeating the words of the Blessed Virgin Mary: "If you seek salvation, promulgate the Rosary. This is Mary's own promise." These words illumined my soul. I went on my knees. "If it is true ... I will not leave this valley until I have propagated your Rosary" (Link).

He gives us a shining example of how the Most Blessed Mother fulfills her promises:

"The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish" (5th promise of the Rosary).

When you commend yourself to the Most Blessed Virgin, you commend yourself also to Her Most Divine Son. When you contemplate her, you contemplate the miracles of Divine Grace and the great wonders wrought by the Divine Mercy. It's grace, all grace. And it is through her that Jesus has unlocked every grace, every blessing for us. Why? Because all grace, all blessing is from Him, and He came to us through Mary.

When we repeat the words of St. Louis Marie de Montfort, we only affirm a gospel truth, the very truth of the Incarnation, "To Jesus through Mary."