Ex-Satanist Priest May Soon Be Declared a Saint

OCTOBER23

WORSHIP OF MARY AND ASKING HER TO REPLACE JESUS FOR INTERCESSION WITH GOD
========================================================

Catholics believe Mary's soul still "magnifies the Lord" for Christians of our generation who choose to relate to her. Currently, Catholics are pretty well the only ones upholding the biblical prophecy to call her blessed, which was intended for all generations, and for all Christians.

We think Mary is totally alive, and is praying for us the way a faithful pastor would pray for his congregation, except much more so. She's interceding for the unborn, for mothers contemplating abortion, and for many others who are experiencing sorrows in our world, and who need Jesus.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Is that the gospel of your salvation?

That question doesn't mean anything. You are copying/pasting a phrase from the Bible, poorly interpreted through the lens of whatever Protestant congregation it is of which you are a part, and introducing it in the form of a question, even though you probably have no more idea of what you mean by the question than I do.

English?

Whatever you mean, I do affirm the following:

1. The verse that I gave is from the New Testament. Therefore, it is true.

2. It plainly says that the Blessed Mother will suffer, and this suffering will be beneficial for others.

Note, of course, that my only intention in posting the verse was what you said: "She didn't bleed." But, in a very real sense, she did. The sword of sorrow pierced Her Immaculate Heart when she watched her dear son mocked, ridiculed, scourged, crucified and killed, and when, subsequently, His body was taken down from the cross and placed in her arms, and when she herself, with her own hands, arranged his body in the tomb. "And thine own soul a sword shall pierce..."