Evolutionists are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That is 'none' in the sense that what I referred to you is simply denied? Certainly, I have seen you offer no substantive argument against that evidence. 'Speculation' is an artefact of creationst propaganda.
Let's get this straight, you have found incontrovertable evidence, PROOF that man has evolved from another species, is that what you are claiming?
As hundreds of men and women have found exactly such evidence (and, in some cases, fame and some fortune in the process), your point is moot at best.
Can you name the species? is it a tadpole? what's the latest line?

You seem to be about a century-and-a-half behind the times.
I inhabit eternity compadre, nothing changes there. Oh man has become extraordinarily wise and knowledgable in the last 150 years hasn't he?...I enjoy all the genuine fruits of science and advanced technology that you do bud, not much escapes Tots when it comes to labour saving devices...but I don't believe in evolution of the species.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Barbarian asks:
What? When do you think scientists taught that the Earth was flat?

I read a lot of history books. Never saw that in it. What history book?

Hundreds of years before Christ, people knew the world was round. They even accurately measured how big it was. C'mon.

Show us that. The fundamentalists always cited where the Bible says the Earth can't be moved.

Chronicles 16:30 Tremble before him, all the earth!
The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.

I don't think so. But show us the article where they say underarm sprays are responsible for bad weather. Or a checkable source.

"Destroying the ozone" doesn't have anything to do with weather. What are you talking about?

I'll withhold judgement on that until I see what you have to show for all this.

I thought you were a better informed person than this Barb.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Scientists never taught that. There were no scientists when people believed that.
There were no scientists...this ought to serve as your epitaph,
You mean to tell me the evidence of man's history is shallow, while the history of life is deep? Gee and there's supposed to be no evidence for evolution. :chuckle:
It is there layer by layer from modern times right the way back to stoneage...solid, hard, as hard as bone is hard and all the inventions and implements man has developed through the ages....course "there were no scientists" you say who invented the wheel or discovered the inclined plane. your epitaph

And why is that? Do you think all populations increase no matter what? Or do you think a few things have changed since the Norman conquest and the 6th century?
I don't know how to make this simple enough for you, if you say
2-4-8-16-32-64-128-256-512-1024-2048- what you are doing is multiplying by two, population increases at a much higher rate but say each multiplication happens every 10 years you have here represented 100 years. What began as 2 a hundred years ago is now 2048.

Well now to discover how many we started with all you have to do is divide by 2 for each 10 year period...got it?

That this growing population spread out over the earth can be charted by archeology. But the inescapable evidence is that it started with 2. You might not like to call them Adam and Eve.

All the evidence is there..... what evolutionists do is ignore this evidence and dig miles beneath searching for what could only be called soft evidence of human existence beneath the hard evidence in the form of bones that they have. They have never discovered this evidence...not so much as a tooth, oh excus me they did find a tooth....4 million years old they said, the tooth of a woman they said...it turned out to be a hog's tooth no older than 10,000 years.

Nope. That'd be the YEC side, finding clear evidence of evolution and then claiming God did it 6000 years ago.
The fact that all the evidence shows that we come from a single parentage not longer ago than the stone age does not prove creation. But it is in line with what the bible teaches.

What PROVES creation beyond a shadow of a doubt is re-creation, those of us who have been re-created testify to it...of course if you are not re-created you do not have this proof.

doloresistere

Note, all the blue lines represent "missing links". The cladogram makes a better case for Creationism. Nothing we know about evolved from anything else we know about, aside from a few crumbs offered up by desperate Evolutionists. A few crumbs like archaeopteryx, which scientists don't really believe is the ancestor of modern birds.

If a common ancestor evolved into many robust lineages, it means it lacked all the tools to thrive that its descendants had. Therefore, it is unlikely that its population ever had a siZe large enough to make it into a fossil.

alwight

What speculation? Virtually every natural scientist considers Darwinian evolution a fact.
You are wrong there compadre no scientist considers Darwin correct, not one, not even one.
That’s just you just saying that, but strangely enough that doesn’t actually make it true. :nono:

Dogs have evolved albeit artificially from wolves, so life can evolve and the evidence shows that it evolves naturally too.
Dogs adapt their habits but neither their physique or their nature changes...tame dogs will revert back to the wild and wolves can be tamed.
Most dogs have been radically altered by humans artificially selecting them over the years, it’s the same process that naturally selects creatures except that humans don’t do the selecting.

But I believe in evolution, for example humans have grown in stature....but their is no mutation between species.
You probably mean that you don’t believe that speciation happens, but there is plenty of evidence that you are wrong about that.

Do you perhaps never watch say David Attenborough because he makes your religious faith rather more difficult perhaps?
I can't bear Attenborough, his kind only deepens my faith....what I got is UNshakable
What a shame, he’s brought real world knowledge of natural history to millions, but I’d call your attitude a denial of reality just to perhaps believe what you’d rather believe. The real world is often unpleasant, harsh and cruel.

But there is a world of fascinating life out there and how they evolved that way is a big part of that.
There it all is, right under our feet, the COMPLETE history of mankind in rock solid hard evidence from his earliest age, the stone age, up to the present day...as hard as bone. They have dug miles beneath the hard evidence looking for an alternative and they have [despite the trillions of dollars spent] found nowt...not a scrap.
I don’t know why you seem to think that life would ever have existed beyond a rather thin surface layer. Fossils of creatures from many millions of years ago, well before the stone age and humans began, have simply been exposed by sea erosion right here where I live.

Then along comes an uneducated wretch like me who says I KNOW, I know God He is my Friend my boon Companion.
Lucky you TL.

Poor Atheists..the have nothings/know nothings
Well, worry not for me, I’ve simply managed to resist the temptation to permanently believe that any number of fantasy tales I’ve read and enjoyed in my time were actually true when cruel reality once more came a’calling. :plain:

Lordkalvan

I inhabit eternity compadre, nothing changes there. Oh man has become extraordinarily wise and knowledgable in the last 150 years hasn't he?...I enjoy all the genuine fruits of science and advanced technology that you do bud, not much escapes Tots when it comes to labour saving devices...but I don't believe in evolution of the species.
I personally have found proof of nothing. There is plenty of evidence concerning the evolutionary history of human beings over several million years, however, not to mention of the evolution of other organisms. Would you like to learn about some of this?

Fortunately, what you do or don't believe has little impact on reality. You can deny evolution all you like, and it will still move along in its own inevitable way.

Lordkalvan

The fact that all the evidence shows that we come from a single parentage not longer ago than the stone age does not prove creation. But it is in line with what the bible teaches.

What PROVES creation beyond a shadow of a doubt is re-creation, those of us who have been re-created testify to it...of course if you are not re-created you do not have this proof.
You seem to know nothing about population science.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I personally have found proof of nothing. There is plenty of evidence concerning the evolutionary history of human beings over several million years, however, not to mention of the evolution of other organisms. Would you like to learn about some of this?
Where is this proof, I seen all the theories, we know all about them. We or at least YOU are talking about evidence...of that compadre even the likes of Hitchens admits there is none, not a scrap.
Fortunately, what you do or don't believe has little impact on reality. You can deny evolution all you like, and it will still move along in its own inevitable way.
I have an idea that it won't...this is just me mind but I believe that science will conclude one day, maybe soon, that there is God. All the christians will cheer and say "there we told you so"

But I won't cheer.

For believing that there is God is as far away from true faith as the east is from the west. Islam believes in God but although they claim it is Jahweh God their belief in Him is as far different to true bible faith as night is different to day.

The question will always be do you have His life?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That’s just you just saying that, but strangely enough that doesn’t actually make it true. :nono:
You make me laugh :eek: well actually Darwins theory has been out the window a long time, other theories have replaced it but Darwin is gone a gone

Most dogs have been radically altered by humans artificially selecting them over the years, it’s the same process that naturally selects creatures except that humans don’t do the selecting.
They have not changed Al they have four legs and a tail like dogs have always had. And there have always been innumerable breeds but only one species. Within the species they can be crossbred and new breeds may result.
You probably mean that you don’t believe that speciation happens, but there is plenty of evidence that you are wrong about that.
There simply isn't, these things are theories that have been around so long that they have come to be accepted as scientific fact.
We have the donkey which can be crossed with a horse to produce a mule but the result is that the mule is sterile.

What a shame, he’s brought real world knowledge of natural history to millions, but I’d call your attitude a denial of reality just to perhaps believe what you’d rather believe. The real world is often unpleasant, harsh and cruel.
Each to their own. Totty has slept under bushes and bridges and worked in drug re-habilitation Al

I don’t know why you seem to think that life would ever have existed beyond a rather thin surface layer. Fossils of creatures from many millions of years ago, well before the stone age and humans began, have simply been exposed by sea erosion right here where I live.
But not so much as a human toe

Lucky you TL.

Well, worry not for me, I’ve simply managed to resist the temptation to permanently believe that any number of fantasy tales I’ve read and enjoyed in my time were actually true when cruel reality once more came a’calling. :plain:
Looks to me like you swallered them whole. Hook line and sinker.

God talks about reality....you know folk don't like to talk about death or sickness or disaster. But God speaks openly about it, tells why they are realities as you says. God talks about sin...folk don't like it but there you go...you have to live in the world as it is Al not as you think it oughta be.

I know it is tough to face the hard questions. The cross is brutal.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Well, as you are failed to provide a single requested citation, so far your 'informedness' appears to be nothing so much as stuff you have just made up.

The "scientists said the world is flat" story seems to come from the same guy who wrote "The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow."

Washington irving wrote a "history" which included that bit of foolishness, which he seems to have made up. No one told Columbus he would fall off the edge of the Earth. Eratosthenes had measured it's circumference a few hundred years before Christ, and Roman coins exist that show the world as a globe.

The myth of the Flat Earth is the modern misconception that the prevailing cosmological view during the Middle Ages saw the Earth as flat, instead of spherical.[1] The idea seems to have been widespread during the first half of the 20th century, so that the Members of the Historical Association in 1945 stated that:

"The idea that educated men at the time of Columbus believed that the earth was flat, and that this belief was one of the obstacles to be overcome by Columbus before he could get his project sanctioned, remains one of the hardiest errors in teaching."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth

alwight

You make me laugh well actually Darwins theory has been out the window a long time, other theories have replaced it but Darwin is gone a gone
No it isn't. :nono:

They have not changed Al they have four legs and a tail like dogs have always had. And there have always been innumerable breeds but only one species. Within the species they can be crossbred and new breeds may result.
Dogs are canine but they didn't occur naturally they were "evolved" by people, but since you do accept that evolution occurs it seems let's move on to horses.
Equidae (horse family) have been around much longer and unlike dogs have had the time and isolation to become split into different species, some still close enough genetically to produce (unviable) offspring hybrids e.g. mule.

Looks to me like you swallered them whole. Hook line and sinker.

God talks about reality....you know folk don't like to talk about death or sickness or disaster. But God speaks openly about it, tells why they are realities as you says. God talks about sin...folk don't like it but there you go...you have to live in the world as it is Al not as you think it oughta be.

I know it is tough to face the hard questions. The cross is brutal.
Well, If you're so smart and I'm so dumb how is it that I can format posts and you can't? You make it this rather hard work to unravel your replies from my words.
I can also find evidence for what I say but you can't apparently. :nono:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stripe has it ever occurred to you that everyone who doesn't agree with you is not a moron?

There is a thing called a differing opinion

:think:

Maybe.

But calling yourself a fish is pretty stupid.

Meanwhile:

Creation Astronomy News
Volume IV, Number 2 (August 2013)
Alien Solar Systems - What have they revealed?

Is our Solar System special?

Science media and textbooks have always said that the answer is no. We live in a ho-hum, average Solar System. There’s nothing special or unusual about it.

But lately, even secular astronomers are being forced to admit that the truth is quite different. Apparently our Solar System is very unusual.

You’ve probably heard that scientists have been diligently searching for exoplanets (planets outside of our Solar System), using a variety of new techniques.

Just a couple of decades ago, no exoplanets were known. Now the count is approaching 900, with another couple thousand candidates under investigation.

Recently a paper was published in Science that summarized the characteristics of these planets. It’s forcing people to face an issue that’s been quietly growing worse and worse for the astronomical community: the realization that exoplanets do not support the secular origins model for our Solar System.

Not So Obvious Anymore

Before we started finding exoplanets, secular astronomers were confident that there were countless Solar Systems ‘out there’ in the Milky Way that were just like our own.

After all, astronomers ‘knew’ that our Solar System formed all by itself billions of years ago, from a big cloud of gas. And since it happened here, it must have happened countless other places too.

This process was well understood. Supposedly, as the primordial gas cloud collapsed under gravity, it formed into a disk shape.

That’s why the planets all orbit the Sun in the same direction today, with all their orbits lining up fairly closely into a disk that’s aligned with the Sun’s equator.

Also, different elements condensed out of the cloud at different distances from the Sun.

That’s why the inner planets of our Solar System are terrestrial (rocky), while the outer planets are made of gas and ice. The condensation process also supposedly explains why the outer planets are gigantic when compared to the (much smaller) inner planets.

The gas-cloud-to-planets model has been taught for decades.

In fact, it’s fair to say that most astronomers assumed our Solar System was inevitable, once you started from an appropriate gas cloud.

And with 100 billion stars in our galaxy, surely there would be millions, maybe even billions, of other Solar Systems out there, with roughly the same characteristics as ours.

This prediction was simple and straightforward. In fact, the whole idea seemed rather obvious.

It was also completely wrong.

Another Beautiful Theory Slain By Ugly Facts

We’ve now discovered almost 900 exoplanets, having a wide variety of characteristics.

These planets have not matched secular expectations.

There are huge gas giants orbiting their parent stars at ridiculously close distances – far closer than Mercury orbits the Sun. In fact, some of these planets orbit their stars in just a couple of Earth days.

Many of these are known as “Hot Jupiters”: gas giants roughly the size of Jupiter, orbiting their stars so closely that their atmospheres are estimated to be about 1,000 Celcius (1,800 degrees Fahrenheit).

In secular models, only terrestrial planets are allowed to form this close to a star. Gas planets can only form out beyond the “frost line” – a distance far enough away from the star that water, ammonia, methane, and other ices can condense. (In our Solar System, this is beyond the orbit of Mars, in the middle of the asteroid belt).

So Hot Jupiters aren’t supposed to be there, so close to their stars. But there they are anyway.

Some other systems do have terrestrial inner planets, as expected. But these planets are ridiculously close to their stars too, which was unexpected. Some whip around their stars in just a couple of days.

Many strange systems have been found. A fairly common configuration is for a pair of Neptune-sized planets to orbit their star very closely. Again, the secular model can’t explain this.

Some systems are bizarre, like Kepler-20. This system has five planets of alternating size (large, small, large, small, large) – all of which orbit the star more closely than Mercury does our Sun.

We also see lots of systems with planets intermediate in size between Earth and Neptune. Our Solar System – which was supposed to be the model for all other systems – has exactly zero planets like this, but they’re apparently common elsewhere.

Then there are the planets that have been found with orbits that are highly inclined (tilted to the equators of their parent stars). Secular models predict that planets will have very low inclinations – but often, the opposite is being found.

My personal favorites are the planets which have retrograde orbits. In other words, they go around their parent stars backwards, compared to what secular models predicted.

These exoplanets have made a real mess out of secular origin models for our Solar System. As Caltech astronomer Mike Brown told NPR:

“Before we ever discovered any [planets outside the solar system] we thought we understood the formation of planetary systems pretty deeply… It was a really beautiful theory. And, clearly, thoroughly wrong.”

Astronomers are now scrambling to explain these new discoveries.

There are all sorts of new theories about how hot Jupiters formed out where they were ‘supposed’ to, and then moved inward…

…and how inclined planets formed where they were ‘supposed’ to, and then moved outward…

…and how the “missing” planets in eccentric single-planet systems formed where they were ‘supposed’ to, but then got ejected… blah blah blah.

As usual, these aren’t really scientific theories – they’re merely just-so stories.

And the only thing they prove is that astronomers can have active imaginations.

There’s also a key point that is being ignored: if all these planetary migration and ejection processes are so common, then why didn’t they happen here in our Solar System?

Add it all up, and it seems our local cosmic neighborhood isn’t so ordinary and average as secular scientists have claimed.

Apparently, our Solar System is pretty special after all.

And that’s wonderfully consistent with the Bible… and inconsistent with atheistic origin theories.

Psalm 19:1-4The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world.

Spike Psarris
www.CreationAstronomy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.