Evolutionists are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordkalvan

Ol wighty is on board :)

Carbon dating ain't what it used to be is it? 13,000 the best they can do huh with an room for error of 2, 000 years...doesn't give me any confidence as to it's accuracy.....especially in the light of all the previous failed discoveries.
I don't know where you're getting these figures from as you are providing no citations, even when these are requested. Typically, Carbon-14 dating extends reliably to 60,000+ years. Error bars are usually in the range of tens to a few hundreds of years.
Are you denying the population of Britain was 5 mill in the 16th century or 1 mill in the 11th what? this is schoolboy history and the same is true of every nation in every continent. Populations evolve you say.
I don't know what your point is. During the Black Death the population of Britain fell, for example.
Well as I read Job who lived at least 4, 000 years ago and maybe more I see no evolution nor any in the tribes who lived in Abraham's day. Egyptians then look pretty much like Egyptians today...whatever natural evolution occurs there is no fundamental evolution of species.
And yet you are different from your parents and they from theirs, and so on. What is 'fundamental evolution'? Why are some species absent from the fossil record for so long? Where did they come from?

Last edited:

Lordkalvan

There is none...if there was evidence all the speculation would cease.
That is 'none' in the sense that what I referred to you is simply denied? Certainly, I have seen you offer no substantive argument against that evidence. 'Speculation' is an artefact of creationst propaganda.
The man who found the evidence would be mighty famous and VERY rich overnight.
As hundreds of men and women have found exactly such evidence (and, in some cases, fame and some fortune in the process), your point is moot at best.
Go public today proclaim to the world that you have the evidence...it is what the whole world is waiting for.
You seem to be about a century-and-a-half behind the times.

alwight

There is none...if there was evidence all the speculation would cease. The man who found the evidence would be mighty famous and VERY rich overnight.

Go public today proclaim to the world that you have the evidence...it is what the whole world is waiting for.
What speculation? Virtually every natural scientist considers Darwinian evolution a fact.
Dogs have evolved albeit artificially from wolves, so life can evolve and the evidence shows that it evolves naturally too.
Do you perhaps never watch say David Attenborough because he makes your religious faith rather more difficult perhaps? But there is a world of fascinating life out there and how they evolved that way is a big part of that.

PureX

The best argument atheists have against Christians turned back on them. Typically, we demand a rational debate. However, perhaps it is more effective to simply shout the truth and see where the chips fall.

So forget the mountains of physical evidence against evolution, the obvious philosophical demands of their religion and the biblical impossibility of it - anyone who believes people are fish is a complete and utter moron.

Brought to you with the endorsement of a higher power.
Well, you have certainly defined what a 'moron' is, alright. :chuckle:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian asks:
What? When do you think scientists taught that the Earth was flat?

Sure they did go read the history books

I read a lot of history books. Never saw that in it. What history book?

, they used to burn folk at the stake if they stepped out of line

Hundreds of years before Christ, people knew the world was round. They even accurately measured how big it was. C'mon.

.the bible always did say the earth turns on it's circuits.

Show us that. The fundamentalists always cited where the Bible says the Earth can't be moved.

Chronicles 16:30 Tremble before him, all the earth!
The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.

These days Nasa is telling folks that their underarm sprays are what causes the violent weather patterns we see. Yes that came from Nasa,

I don't think so. But show us the article where they say underarm sprays are responsible for bad weather. Or a checkable source.

they wouldn't want you to think anything THEY are doing is destroying the ozone. Man there are trillions of dollars at stake.

"Destroying the ozone" doesn't have anything to do with weather. What are you talking about?

Such stupidity...

I'll withhold judgement on that until I see what you have to show for all this.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You need to watch Ray Comfort's excellent documentary on evolution.

Ray Comfort... that's the dimwit who did a campaign on how "the banana proves God designs things." Only he didn't use a natural banana. He used one that was specifically bred by humans. This is a wild banana, the way God made them:

ray+comfort+banana.jpg

Ray seems to think men are God. Classic creationism.

Jabin

Ray Comfort... that's the dimwit who did a campaign on how "the banana proves God designs things." Only he didn't use a natural banana. He used one that was specifically bred by humans. This is a wild banana, the way God made them:

ray+comfort+banana.jpg

Ray seems to think men are God. Classic creationism.

Comfort appeared ignorant in not realizing that every popular food crop is optimized through selective breeding for human consumption. But, Evolutionists are far more ignorant in thinking observed changes are helpful to evolution. There are no "beneficial" mutations that separate a wild banana from what you buy in the store. A mutation caused the loss of seed production, but that's degenerative and these seedless bananas require humans to propagate them.

Barbarian-brain, if it were politically correct, you'd insist that wild bananas and domesticated bananas are identical and that the difference is only a cultural construct. And, you'd accuse people of profiling for preferring the domesticated bananas.

Lordkalvan

So you really think the man who wrote this -

'All animals, all fish and reptiles have the ability to reproduce of their own kind because they have females within the species. No male can reproduce and keep its kind alive without a female of the same species. Dogs, cats, horses, cattle, elephants, humans, giraffes, lions, tigers, birds, fish, and reptiles all came into being having both male and female. If any species came into existence without a mature female present (with complimentary female components), that one male would have remained alone and in time died. The species could not have survived without a female. Why did hundreds of thousands of animals, fish, reptiles and birds (over millions of years) evolve a female partner (that coincidentally matured at just the right time) with each species?' (Source: http://www.pulltheplugonatheism.com/art02.shtml)

- understands anything at all about evolution beyond his own strawman version of it?

In that video is the clarification that evolutionists do indeed believe that people are fish.
Here's the full extent of that 'clarification':

'P.Z. Myers: Human beings are still fish.
Ray Comfort: Human beings are fish?
P.Z. Myers: Why yes of course they are.'

I guess that like Comfort, and unlike P.Z., you are unaware that the clade Sarcopterygii includes both the bony fish and terrestrial vertebrates).

Alate_One

People believe everything the scientist tells them...they used to teach the earth is flat.
Scientists never taught that. There were no scientists when people believed that.

Man's WHOLE history is just few feet under our towns and cities in layers back to the stone age...solid hard evidence in the form of bones and stone implements. They have drilled miles beneath this hard evidence and found nowt, BILLIONS of dollars they spend.
You mean to tell me the evidence of man's history is shallow, while the history of life is deep? Gee and there's supposed to be no evidence for evolution. :chuckle:

They also have PROOF that the population of earth has increased and spread out from a central point...there were only 5 million Britons in the 16th century now there are 70 millions...at the time of the Norman conquest it was less than a million.
And why is that? Do you think all populations increase no matter what? Or do you think a few things have changed since the Norman conquest and the 6th century?

Evolutionists are like detectives who find a body with a knife in it's back and a pool of blood but search the whole world looking for possible causes of death.
Nope. That'd be the YEC side, finding clear evidence of evolution and then claiming God did it 6000 years ago.

Alate_One

Here's the full extent of that 'clarification':

'P.Z. Myers: Human beings are still fish.
Ray Comfort: Human beings are fish?
P.Z. Myers: Why yes of course they are.'

I guess that like Comfort, and unlike P.Z., you are unaware that the clade Sarcopterygii includes both the bony fish and terrestrial vertebrates).
Actually, Sarcopterygii includes only the lobe finned fish, terrestrial vertebrates and their extinct relatives. Most modern bony fish that we find on our plate are in the related clade Actinoptyergii.

Here's the relationship among the "fishes" (the term fish not being a proper clade).
fig002.jpg

Arthur Brain

It's called a cladogram.

This is a cartoon:
CA230_1Trever.gif

The problem of creationism "science" summed up right there. It starts off with an inflexible literal reading of a chapter (which is practically signposting allegory already) and is left with trying to twist all manner of hypothesis into fitting a 'foregone conclusion'. Only in 'fundie world'...

:plain:

Jabin

Nice cartoon.

Note, all the blue lines represent "missing links". The cladogram makes a better case for Creationism. Nothing we know about evolved from anything else we know about, aside from a few crumbs offered up by desperate Evolutionists. A few crumbs like archaeopteryx, which scientists don't really believe is the ancestor of modern birds.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
What speculation? Virtually every natural scientist considers Darwinian evolution a fact.
You are wrong there compadre no scientist considers Darwin correct, not one, not even one.
Dogs have evolved albeit artificially from wolves, so life can evolve and the evidence shows that it evolves naturally too.
Dogs adapt their habits but neither their physique or their nature changes...tame dogs will revert back to the wild and wolves can be tamed.

But I believe in evolution, for example humans have grown in stature....but there is no mutation between species.
Do you perhaps never watch say David Attenborough because he makes your religious faith rather more difficult perhaps?
I can't bear Attenborough, his kind only deepens my faith....what I got is UNshakable

But there is a world of fascinating life out there and how they evolved that way is a big part of that.
There it all is, right under our feet, the COMPLETE history of mankind in rock solid hard evidence from his earliest age, the stone age, up to the present day...as hard as bone. They have dug miles beneath the hard evidence looking for an alternative and they have [despite the trillions of dollars spent] found nowt...not a scrap.

Then along comes an uneducated wretch like me who says I KNOW, I know God He is my Friend my boon Companion.

Poor Atheists..the have nothings/know nothings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.