Evolutionists are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The best argument atheists have against Christians turned back on them. Typically, we demand a rational debate. However, perhaps it is more effective to simply shout the truth and see where the chips fall.

So forget the mountains of physical evidence against evolution, the obvious philosophical demands of their religion and the biblical impossibility of it - anyone who believes people are fish is a complete and utter moron.

Brought to you with the endorsement of a higher power.

Lordkalvan

The best argument atheists have against Christians turned back on them. Typically, we demand a rational debate. However, perhaps it is more effective to simply shout the truth and see where the chips fall.

So forget the mountains of physical evidence against evolution, the obvious philosophical demands of their religion and the biblical impossibility of it - anyone who believes people are fish is a complete and utter moron.

Been looking in a mirror lately, Professor?

Jabin

If Evolutionists are right, their thinking is just blind chemical reactions. Not as inert as a rock, but equally as dumb.

Arthur Brain

Stupidity is infectious.

Well you show us some passed peer reviewed evidence for creationism and a young earth and maybe that'll be a starting point for taking any of the "arguments" for it seriously. Until then it's little wonder why most of the world shakes its head at blind fundamentalism.

Arthur Brain

If evolution is so "incorrect" and the age of the earth is apparently only 6,000 - 10,000 years old then why is there no consensus among the scientific community on it? Why is creationism not taken even remotely seriously? Science isn't in the business of 'making stuff up'. A basic knowledge of how the peer review system works renders some bizarre conspiracy to suppress the 'truth' obsolete. An old earth and an evolutionary process doesn't negate the existence of God. People as far back as Augustine saw the genesis account as allegorical. It's only a problem to those who for some bizarre reason seems to think actual science threatens God or their faith. It doesn't.

:plain:

illusionray

I don't believe in the theory of evolution either but "People are fish" are you kidding me? That's not how the theory goes. And there's not "mountains of physical evidence against evolution". At least not yet. If anything there's mountains of physical evidence FOR it.

alwight

I don't believe in the theory of evolution either but seriously."People are fish" are you kidding me? That's not how the theory goes. And there's not "mountains of physical evidence against evolution". At least not yet. If anything there's mountains of physical evidence FOR it.
Taking Stripe seriously would be a mistake imo.

illusionray

Political Correctness works in the field of science as well.
Oh give me a break. You can be as religious as you want without forcing theological doctrines into science class rooms. Basic rule of thumb: If the evidence for something is the holy scripture, it probably doesn't belong in a science classroom. And this is coming from an ideological religious muslim who has a literal interpretation of the Qur'an (and the Bible to some extent) so I'm not biased.

Arthur Brain

A. Brainless is an good exhibit for those who argue for the simian origin of man... a compelling link

Funny, I wonder just how much you know about how evolution theory actually works? Or how the age of the earth is determined through actual physics?

Political Correctness works in the field of science as well.

Uh, no, which only goes to show how little you know about science but how the peer review process works as well. :doh:

Jabin

Funny, I wonder just how much you know about how evolution theory actually works? Or how the age of the earth is determined through actual physics?

I know how things work. I point out to a Creationist your slopped forehead and your small your cranium is to prove you're a link between apes and man. Then the Creationist argues back that your cranial capacity is below that of simians similar to humans and therefore you can't be a link between humans and simians.

Uh, no, which only goes to show how little you know about science but how the peer review process works as well. :doh:

I don't understand totally ignorant people like yourself who take firm positions even though you have the first clue of what you're talking about. Maybe I do understand... it does take some knowledge for people to be aware of their ignorance.

Arthur Brain

I know how things work. I point out to a Creationist your slopped forehead and your small your cranium is to prove you're a link between apes and man. Then the Creationist argues back that your cranial capacity is below that of simians similar to humans and therefore you can't be a link between humans and simians.

Uh, apart from being sloppily written this had nothing to do with what I asked you. It seems you're more concerned with inventing witless ad homs instead of answering on point. I can only presume you have no idea of how the age of the earth has been calculated or how the basics of evolutionary theory actually work. You could of course show what you do know about it instead of being asinine?

I don't understand totally ignorant people like yourself who take firm positions even though you have the first clue of what you're talking about. Maybe I do understand... it does take some knowledge for people to be aware of their ignorance.

It's not 'total ignorance' to point out that the stringent peer review process would eliminate any 'theory' that simply didn't hold up to scrutiny. The world of science would have nothing to gain by making up a multi billion year old earth if there was no substance to the claim. The scientific process is an ongoing thing. If you think science is dominated or influenced by 'political correctness' then you are the one who is ignorant - not that I expect you to realize or admit it.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
People believe everything the scientist tells them...they used to teach the earth is flat.

Man's WHOLE history is just few feet under our towns and cities in layers back to the stone age...solid hard evidence in the form of bones and stone implements. They have drilled miles beneath this hard evidence and found nowt, BILLIONS of dollars they spend.

They also have PROOF that the population of earth has increased and spread out from a central point...there were only 5 million Britons in the 16th century now there are 70 millions...at the time of the Norman conquest it was less than a million.

Evolutionists are like detectives who find a body with a knife in it's back and a pool of blood but search the whole world looking for possible causes of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.