Europe is weak, corrupt and ripe for conquest

WizardofOz

[MENTION=7959]WizardofOz[/MENTION], you might be interested to know that the Netherlands has a teen pregnancy rate that is eight times lower than the US. Are you sure it the Dutch that are doing sex ed wrong, and not the US?

Yeah, that was mentioned in the PBS article I quoted.
There are multiple factors that likely contribute to these numbers. Easy access to contraception is one. Condoms, for example, are available in vending machines, and the birth control pill is free for anyone under age 21.

Personally, I attribute it to the activation codes for World of Warcraft accounts :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are multiple factors that likely contribute to these numbers. Easy access to contraception is one. Condoms, for example, are available in vending machines, and the birth control pill is free for anyone under age 21.

Personally, I attribute it to the activation codes for World of Warcraft accounts :chuckle:
I play Mobile Strike, what a scam it is.

musterion

Abortions.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, absolutely not. A lot of parents try to keep their kids from any sex ed. It's one of those cases where kids have a right to a proper education despite their parents wishes if need be.
Well, that's one way to largely end public education. :eek:

To me it stands with obligations. Parents are legally responsible for providing for their children, are answerable for their actions to a large extent, and are by the nature of their relation charged with giving them ethical and moral guidance, while protecting them to the extent they can from physical harm. Eventually, the child will become one of us and make decisions on all of it without any of our input, take the consequences of that authority on themselves. Until then, the person who is given legal and social charge of those consequences also has the responsibility to make the call, however and whoever that call offends, absent it infringing on the essential rights of the child.

Because every child has a right to a proper education, even if their parents want to deny them one.
Children have a right to an education. Proper is a subjective valuation and we're right back at square one.

I do. I think that parents are uniquely unsuited to teaching their kids the basic facts about sex
So then...you DO believe in miracles. :D

rexlunae

Well, that's one way to largely end public education. :eek:

To me it stands with obligations. Parents are legally responsible for providing for their children, are answerable for their actions to a large extent, and are by the nature of their relation charged with giving them ethical and moral guidance, while protecting them to the extent they can from physical harm. Eventually, the child will become one of us and make decisions on all of it without any of our input, take the consequences of that authority on themselves. Until then, the person who is given legal and social charge of those consequences also has the responsibility to make the call, however and whoever that call offends, absent it infringing on the essential rights of the child.

I guess I have known a number of parents who homeschool their children, or place them in private schools, for the specific goals of miseducating them. They, of course, don't see it that way, they would say that they want to protect their children from a public education system that would teach them about evolution and the Big Bang, and sex ed. I feel that there is a more active responsibility of the society.

Children have a right to an education. Proper is a subjective valuation and we're right back at square one.

Sure. But I'd argue that a society has to participate in the decision of what is proper if it is to continue to exist.

So then...you DO believe in miracles. :D

:)

musterion

If this keeps up, parts of western Europe will break apart into warring chunks, as self-governing Islamic enclaves are established. Most of Europe is too far gone intellectually and morally to see that threat for what it is and take the steps necessary to stop it. Countries like Hungary, the Czechs and parts of Russia will stand against it as the rest of Europe receives ceaseless attacks from what will amount to independent Muslim republics within the corpses of formerly free nations who stupidly let the flood in.

gcthomas

If this keeps up, parts of western Europe will break apart into warring chunks, as self-governing Islamic enclaves are established. Most of Europe is too far gone intellectually and morally to see that threat for what it is and take the steps necessary to stop it. Countries like Hungary, the Czechs and parts of Russia will stand against it as the rest of Europe receives ceaseless attacks from what will amount to independent Muslim republics within the corpses of formerly free nations who stupidly let the flood in.

This has been gone over before and, although I know it is a bugbear of yours, you should know that the population of Muslims in Europe is fairly small, growing too slowly to dominate, and with a rate of growth that is itself slowing.

You should widen your news intake and also take time to verify the wilder claims you hear.

musterion

This has been gone over before and, although I know it is a bugbear of yours, you should know that the population of Muslims in Europe is fairly small, growing too slowly to dominate, and with a rate of growth that is itself slowing.

Three facts you ignore.

1) The native replacement rate is lower.

2) More Mohammedans are being imported all the time and their fecundity is being subsidized.

3) The religion of those imports encourages them, if they can do anything about it, to not be ruled over by unbelievers but to seek their destiny to rule over those like you.

gcthomas

Three facts you ignore.

1) The native replacement rate is lower.

2) More Mohammedans are being imported all the time and their fecundity is being subsidized.

3) The religion of those imports encourages them, if they can do anything about it, to not be ruled over by unbelievers but to seek their destiny to rule over those like you.

1) no I didn't. The growth rate is slowing as second generation immigrants generally adopt the local attitude to family size.
2) yes, but not nearly at the rate you think.
3) only some of the fresh immigrants think that, and then only the first generation by and large.

musterion

1) no I didn't. The growth rate is slowing as second generation immigrants generally adopt the local attitude to family size.

No.

2) yes, but not nearly at the rate you think.

ANY rate is too high when you're importing people whose deity orders them not to assimilate but to rule.

3) only some of the fresh immigrants think that, and then only the first generation by and large.

They're acting on what many more don't act upon (yet) but most certainly believe, re: # of Mohammedans who'd like to see Europe ruled by sharia.

Keep living in denial. Reality will someday force itself upon you in the form of the messengers of Allah who will be neither ignored nor denied.

gcthomas

No.

ANY rate is too high when you're importing people whose deity orders them not to assimilate but to rule.

They're acting on what many more don't act upon (yet) but most certainly believe, re: # of Mohammedans who'd like to see Europe ruled by sharia.

Keep living in denial. Reality will someday force itself upon you in the form of the messengers of Allah who will be neither ignored nor denied.

Surveys of Muslims in the UK show that they don't want to impose Sharia on others, and not all want Sharia for themselves. As with most immigrants here, religiosity and the old ways of the home country decline over time.

gcthomas

So you tell am Englishman that he is wrong about the situation in England, and you are telling the Muslims that they are lying about the beliefs of Muslims in England, simply because your favourite conspiracy theory requires us to all be liars.

Gotcha. ;)

(And most Muslims here are Sunnis. )

musterion

France continues to pay welfare for Mohammedan men who go off to fight for ISIS.

Get that right--the French government KNOWS these men have gone to war yet STILL pays them.

Good sign for Europe, you think?

musterion

So you tell am Englishman that he is wrong about the situation in England, and you are telling the Muslims that they are lying about the beliefs of Muslims in England, simply because your favourite conspiracy theory requires us to all be liars.

Don't be obtuse. Taqiyya exists. That it exists is not my fault, I did not invent the doctrine. But it damn well does exist and -- given the nature and purpose of it -- you cannot possibly know who is and is not practicing doctrinal deception upon you. THAT'S THE POINT OF TAQIYYA.

Sorry you don't like that fact but it IS a fact.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
France continues to pay welfare for Mohammedan men who go off to fight for ISIS.

Get that right--the French government KNOWS these men have gone to war yet STILL pays them.

Good sign for Europe, you think?
I heard that France kills ISIS fighters that are planning to return to France from fighting abroad.