Europe is weak, corrupt and ripe for conquest

gcthomas

Don't be obtuse. Taqiyya exists. That it exists is not my fault, I did not invent the doctrine. But it damn well does exist and -- given the nature and purpose of it -- you cannot possibly know who is and is not practicing doctrinal deception upon you. THAT'S THE POINT OF TAQIYYA.

Sorry you don't like that fact but it IS a fact.

Taqiyya is the principle that you don't have to admit your faith to enemies who will kill you for it.

" is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that [instead of choosing death]." (Wiki)

Do you think these Muslims were threatened with death by the polling companies or the census board? Really? Numpty.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
6a00d8341d417153ef01b7c82b3c7c970b-800wi

The message being sent by the President is that Americans should fear the threat of Islamic "terrorists," but effectively ignore the threat to public safety attributed to domestic gun violence - which neither he nor the Republican Congress are prepared to address!

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1.

The odds of being killed by a refugee terrorist is 3.6 billion to 1.

Of the 3,252,493 refugees admitted from 1975 to the end of 2015, 20 were terrorists, which amounted to 0.00062 percent of the total. Of the 20, only three were successful in their attacks, killing a total of three people.

Last edited:

kiwimacahau

Don't be obtuse. Taqiyya exists. That it exists is not my fault, I did not invent the doctrine. But it damn well does exist and -- given the nature and purpose of it -- you cannot possibly know who is and is not practicing doctrinal deception upon you. THAT'S THE POINT OF TAQIYYA.

Sorry you don't like that fact but it IS a fact.
It does not work that way.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Arthur Brain

Taqiyya is the principle that you don't have to admit your faith to enemies who will kill you for it.

" is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that [instead of choosing death]." (Wiki)

Do you think these Muslims were threatened with death by the polling companies or the census board? Really? Numpty.

He thinks Europe will be subjugated by Muslim rule in a few years so that says it all. Meanwhile his far right brethren think gays should be executed and it's all okay to launch nuke strikes on Mecca. Extremism, fun isn't it...

ClimateSanity

6a00d8341d417153ef01b7c82b3c7c970b-800wi

The message being sent by the President is that Americans should fear the threat of Islamic "terrorists," but effectively ignore the threat to public safety attributed to domestic gun violence - which neither he nor the Republican Congress are prepared to address!

The odds of being murdered using a firearm in the US in a given year are about 30,000 to 1.

The odds of being killed by a refugee terrorist is 3.6 billion to 1.

Of the 3,252,493 refugees admitted from 1975 to the end of 2015, 20 were terrorists, which amounted to 0.00062 percent of the total. Of the 20, only three were successful in their attacks, killing a total of three people.
The odds for a non black person in person who does not ever enter the ghetto of being murdered by a gun is far less than 1 in 30,000.

As far as being killed by a refugee terrorist, the odds go up when you venture out into the public and the odds go up vastly when you are in a densely crowded area during some kind of festival during some time deemed to be of psychological interest to the terrorist. Anniversaries of significant terrorist actions are times of much higher odds.

Gary K

Banned
He thinks Europe will be subjugated by Muslim rule in a few years so that says it all. Meanwhile his far right brethren think gays should be executed and it's all okay to launch nuke strikes on Mecca. Extremism, fun isn't it...

I'm pretty conservative, and I think nothing like you claim I do. Are there wing nuts out there that think like that? Yeah. And there are leftist wing nuts too.

I will say musterion has somewhat of a point though. Europe is taking in millions of Muslim refugees of whom the majority think Sharia law ought to be enforced where ever they live. You get enough Muslims living in Europe and they will vote in Sharia law. There is little doubt about that. Sharia law enforement means Muslim rule, no matter how you try to argue yourself out of that logical conclusion.

You really ought to start looking at what is going on in Europe. Sweden has no go zones for the police. They are all Muslim areas. Swedish officials have told Swedish women that they ought to be having sex with Muslim men. It's becoming defacto illegal in many areas of Europe to criticise anything to do with Islam. So, to say that Muslims could rule there is not so far fetched as you seem to think.

Arthur Brain

I'm pretty conservative, and I think nothing like you claim I do. Are there wing nuts out there that think like that? Yeah. And there are leftist wing nuts too.

I will say musterion has somewhat of a point though. Europe is taking in millions of Muslim refugees of whom the majority think Sharia law ought to be enforced where ever they live. You get enough Muslims living in Europe and they will vote in Sharia law. There is little doubt about that. Sharia law enforement means Muslim rule, no matter how you try to argue yourself out of that logical conclusion.

You really ought to start looking at what is going on in Europe. Sweden has no go zones for the police. They are all Muslim areas. Swedish officials have told Swedish women that they ought to be having sex with Muslim men. It's becoming defacto illegal in many areas of Europe to criticise anything to do with Islam. So, to say that Muslims could rule there is not so far fetched as you seem to think.

Um, I was talking about what Musterion claims and said nothing whatsoever about you or certain claims you might hold. I'm not into bracketing or pigeonholing people into political labels as it is but your latter is pretty much the same paranoid rubbish that any zealot spews. There was an idiotic claim that the second largest city in Britain was a 'no go area' for white people not so long ago and it was embarrassing to see. Paranoid garbage is not something I've time for frankly.

Gary K

Banned
Um, I was talking about what Musterion claims and said nothing whatsoever about you or certain claims you might hold. I'm not into bracketing or pigeonholing people into political labels as it is but your latter is pretty much the same paranoid rubbish that any zealot spews. There was an idiotic claim that the second largest city in Britain was a 'no go area' for white people not so long ago and it was embarrassing to see. Paranoid garbage is not something I've time for frankly.

You must have a very short memory. As I said, I'm pretty conservative, and that places me on the right. Many people would say, on the far right. And here are your words:

I've been called an extremist by your far left extremist brethren time and time again. And for what? Being socially conservative and a Christian. The media calls Christians extremists time and time again. And then you go on in your reply to call me a paranoid zealot. And you weren't referring to me at all in the post I quoted.... Yeah, right. Try being at least a little honest next time.

musterion

The claim checks out, Manc, stop being a child. It doesn't matter what site reports a story is long as the story is accurate. But you already know that.

Arthur Brain

You must have a very short memory. As I said, I'm pretty conservative, and that places me on the right. Many people would say, on the far right. And here are your words:

Dude, the only dealings I've had with you on here have been in replying to a post you made to a post I was making to gc thomas. Sure, if you're a conservative then you're on the 'right' although how far would depend on your positions.

I've been called an extremist by your far left extremist brethren time and time again. And for what? Being socially conservative and a Christian. The media calls Christians extremists time and time again. And then you go on in your reply to call me a paranoid zealot. And you weren't referring to me at all in the post I quoted.... Yeah, right. Try being at least a little honest next time.

I'm a moderate, I've no time for zealotry or extremism from any side of the political and religious spectrum so far left extremists are not my 'brethren'. I may have been a bit flippant in my last to you as I don't know you to any extent and perhaps it would be an idea to discuss things a bit more constructively than I did in the previous. I've no time for tin pot conspiracy theorists like musterion who claim that where I live will be under Sharia law in a few years but it might have been unfair to lump you in with that.

WizardofOz

You really ought to start looking at what is going on in Europe.

1. Sweden has no go zones for the police. They are all Muslim areas.

2. Swedish officials have told Swedish women that they ought to be having sex with Muslim men.

3. It's becoming defacto illegal in many areas of Europe to criticise anything to do with Islam.

Could you kindly provide a citation for these three claims?

Regarding your first claim: Crime in Sweden, Part III: Does Sweden Have 'No-Go Zones' Where the Police Can't Enter?
Swedish police have identified “problem areas,” but say there is no such thing as a “no-go zone.”

Gary K

Banned
Dude, the only dealings I've had with you on here have been in replying to a post you made to a post I was making to gc thomas. Sure, if you're a conservative then you're on the 'right' although how far would depend on your positions.

I'm a moderate, I've no time for zealotry or extremism from any side of the political and religious spectrum so far left extremists are not my 'brethren'. I may have been a bit flippant in my last to you as I don't know you to any extent and perhaps it would be an idea to discuss things a bit more constructively than I did in the previous. I've no time for tin pot conspiracy theorists like musterion who claim that where I live will be under Sharia law in a few years but it might have been unfair to lump you in with that.

Ok. No problem then. I understand your point.

However, I really do think musterion has a point in what he said with all the Muslims entering Europe. They will be voting, and they will be bringing up Sharia law. Bet on it. Sharia law, at least portions of it, is actually defacto law in some portions of the country here. And take a look at how the political left in this country cooperates with what are strictly Muslim agendas here. They will be doing the same there. Look at how the media here basically defends yelling Allahu Akbar when a some guy is out killing people by saying the phrase is beautiful. Some guy on CNN did that just the other day when the idiot ran down all the people in New York. And, leftists have joined in with Sharia law supporters in demonstrations here. I think this problem is a lot bigger than you realize.