Enter the Deep Web

JosephR

Yeah, well you can do it ....you've done it before and I can remember when spending time in the word kept you busy. Stay straight.......You'll be in my prayers.

keep em busy.. keep em busy...

keep em of anything but the truth???

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
if youhave noticed I have been gone from here and all other places,, this is not in my head, I had to pat Microsoft 100 dollars to break the encryption the blacj hat anon hacker put on my emails, I have this documented.... but this is the ONLY place I have come back to under my real name...

they took my PC, my phone, 2 emails, my face book,,my uncle and mothers Facebook..

It is VERY VERY real....

Are they connected with the Illuminati?

JosephR

you see for a number to be even it must have an odd... and so on...

a number can never stop if it has a counter part,yet infinity can never be reached..

I know you dont give a **** about science,,, but this is a weird thing that matters alot..

JosephR

in your infinite world there must be a listed number, and a fraction,, so if there is a one ther must be a minus one and so on...

this is countable infinity.....

JosephR

you dont see what I am saying, do you ?

you see.... there can be no infinite and there can be no zero...

cytologist""script kiddies" are struggling with this as we speak...

the only answer for math is spirituality ,and that has zero,,absolute zero,,so we are back at .... well....... koas...

JosephR

if u could find a zero,or a infinite.......

im sorry theology guys....

i have no where else to go....

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Here's a map of the web and where you are in it:

ySiHCVm.png

The 'deep web' is the majority of the web. It's like the deep space to our galactic neighborhood.

So yes, monitoring is just government snooping, it doesn't solve much :rolleyes:

Also
It's like being treated as criminals, being that jails and prisons are the primary places in which communications are monitored. Don't let your government have some sort of control where they can go around and make criminals of anyone they want- it never ends well.

musterion

weev exsposed att... att big enough for you ?

Didn't work out too well for him, though. Weev is a punk who ended up trading his ability to type for protection from being someone's girl in jail. Bad example.

Go get the meds refilled, Joseph, before you hurt yourself or someone else.

JosephR

Here's a map of the web and where you are in it:

ySiHCVm.png

The 'deep web' is the majority of the web. It's like the deep space to our galactic neighborhood.

So yes, monitoring is just government snooping, it doesn't solve much :rolleyes:

Also
It's like being treated as criminals, being that jails and prisons are the primary places in which communications are monitored. Don't let your government have some sort of control where they can go around and make criminals of anyone they want- it never ends well.

but in in the way they want ,it does..

JosephR

Didn't work out too well for him, though. Weev is a punk who ended up trading his ability to type for protection from being someone's girl in jail. Bad example.

Go get the meds refilled, Joseph, before you hurt yourself or someone else.

weev... is a personal friend of mine,, he spend his time in the shu, segregated housing unit,never got raped..

the meds needing filled are yours.. and for the protection of any neighbors you may have. you are a liar and murderer from the begining having said "hath g-d said?"