End of Roe Vs Wade?

marke

Well, you guys were able to get Roe v Wade overturned, so I'm sure you're more than willing to power through a few inconvenient hurdles to adopt. Surely all those pro-life Republican congressmen can pass legislation to streamline the process and make it easier for you.
Roe v Wade has not been overturned, it has been corrected and sent back to the states where it should have been for the last 50 years.

marke

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

There is nothing in the Constitution to suggest anyone has a right to murder unborn babies. American abortion advocates have lost their minds.

musterion

This is from back when he had to pretend to actually look Catholic.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

"YOU'RE PRO-LIFE UNTIL THE BABY IS POOR..."

False.

"HUNGRY..."

False

"SICK..."

False

"HOUSELESS..."

False

"GAY..."

False. Homosexuality is a crime, and in the interest of preserving the life of the victims of that crime, we should put convicted homosexuals to death.

"OF COLOR..."

False.

"AN IMMIGRANT..."

False.

"TRANSGENDER..."

False. "Transgenderism" (the idea that one can change his sex by claiming he or she is not what his or her genes say he or she is) is a mental illness.

"MENTALLY ILL..."

False.

musterion

If this were true, we'd be killing those groups all the time.

But who murders the most homosexuals? Other homosexuals do.

Who murders the most black people? Other black people do.

Who kills the disabled? Upon detection, leftist mothers do.

Who kills the most trannies? The trannies himselves, by suicide.

etc

This is too easy. Hire competent trolls, TOL.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Just some random blue check mark tweets on tweetar. Just showed up in my feed, in that order.
Edit. This was the first one that fool social media site gave me on my feed yesterday. I've been nothing but anti-abort, to the point, in the opinion of that fool social media site, of being an anti-abort troll; and this tweet was one of the first blue check mark's it wanted me to see in my feed. What kind of quote-unquote "algorithm" is it, that thinks this is a good idea?

Here are the other ones in closer to chronological order on my feed, out of that fool social media site. Tweetar.

Last edited:

musterion

Numerous leftist states will continue to make child murder possible so they really haven't lost anything there. What enrages them is that the all powerful State they worship has lost power to the sovereign states (as it should be) and to the individual. They also fear that this will snowball.