Election Fraud

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hmm, as is the rest of the world outside of far right North America then? That part of the world where even most of America laughs at?

Okay then dude!

Typical of those who are in denial... Using fallacies to bolster their position, especially fallacies such as "appeals to popularity."

I doubt that most nations even care about the election being stolen anymore, if they ever did to begin with. China, perhaps... though I would imagine that they're more interested in making sure what actually happened is covered up, thought that doesn't seem to be going too well for them at the moment.

You'll just keep denying what's going on, of course, because "oh, it must be a conspiracy theory by those right-wing nutjobs!"

Arthur Brain

Typical of those who are in denial... Using fallacies to bolster their position, especially fallacies such as "appeals to popularity."

I doubt that most nations even care about the election being stolen anymore, if they ever did to begin with. China, perhaps... though I would imagine that they're more interested in making sure what actually happened is covered up, thought that doesn't seem to be going too well for them at the moment.

You'll just keep denying what's going on, of course, because "oh, it must be a conspiracy theory!"
Nah, he lost, simple as and it's only folk on the far right in North America who can't get to grips with it even after three and a half years...farce after farce and they still can't handle it and still buy into conspiracy garbage. A laugh riot in some senses and deeply sad in another. Still, you keep to your "reality" if ya like dude! Ya prob "think" that lake was swindled out of Arizona as well right? A grifters dream...

Arthur Brain

You'll just keep denying what's going on, of course, because "oh, it must be a conspiracy theory by those right-wing nutjobs!"
FTR, saw Trump's election victory speech a few hours into voting night itself live on air and wow, what a cringe fest. His petulant little claims of fraud were always gonna appeal to the far right and sure enough...

Even three years down the line there's still those who buy into it....deeply, deeply sad and pathetic. But hey! It is what it is!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nah, he lost,

Because the opposition cheated. Otherwise, he would have won.

simple as and it's only folk on the far right in North America who can't get to grips with it even after three and a half years...farce after farce and they still can't handle it and still buy into conspiracy garbage. A laugh riot in some senses and deeply sad in another. Still, you keep to your "reality" if ya like dude!

Still repeating your denial.

Ya prob "think" that lake was swindled out of Arizona as well right? A grifters dream...

What?

FTR, saw Trump's election victory speech a few hours into voting night itself live on air and wow, what a cringe fest. His petulant little claims of fraud were always gonna appeal to the far right and sure enough...

Even three years down the line there's still those who buy into it....deeply, deeply sad and pathetic. But hey! It is what it is!

I don't like Trump either.

But that doesn't mean I deny that he would have won had the opposition not stole the election through fraudulent votes.

Arthur Brain

Because the opposition cheated. Otherwise, he would have won.

Still repeating your denial.

What?

I don't like Trump either.

But that doesn't mean I deny that he would have won had the opposition not stole the election through fraudulent votes.
Prove the opposition cheated and somehow that's why Trump lost. Floors yours!

Arthur Brain

I point to....

The entire Politics section of this forum!
Oh, well take the "entire politics section of this forum" and submit it as evidence then!

Prob get more laughs than MTG's latest attempts at decorum in the house so would be good for a laugh!

(Oh, btw, you seemed to be confused when I referred to "Lake" in a former reply. That was in relation to Kari Lake, the savvy grifter who's still scamming folk for dollars after having lost the Arizona governorship by over 17000 votes...just to clarify.)

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh, well take the "entire politics section of this forum" and submit it as evidence then!

Prob get more laughs than MTG's latest attempts at decorum in the house so would be good for a laugh!

Says the one in denial...

(Oh, btw, you seemed to be confused when I referred to "Lake" in a former reply. That was in relation to Kari Lake, the savvy grifter who's still scamming folk for dollars after having lost the Arizona governorship by over 17000 votes...just to clarify.)

Who?

way 2 go

684533_dsm1ohjkybar3ac_full.jpeg