Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

Rejecting information simply and solely based on the source is stupid and fallacious.
But that's the way that you roll. Fallacy after fallacy...
The Gateway Pundit doesn't provide "information", it provides sensationalist garbage that appeals to its far right gullible readership. It's a completely discredited rag and with good reason. Those who buy into it without question must be fed up by now of how little any of its 'HUGE!' headlines have actually come to pass or thicker than whale omelettes.

There's no 'fallacy' about that but you stick with that silly little trope of yours if ya like!

Arthur Brain

Rejecting something based solely on the source is a fallacy. Only dummies use fallacious "reasoning".
Then you should really stop using it dude. Having no time for a rightfully discredited wingnut source of "news" doesn't equate to not keeping up with political events. It just requires having more discernment where it comes to getting actual news and the like.

Right Divider

Body part
Then you should really stop using it dude.
You are the only one that constantly "uses it".
Having no time for a rightfully discredited wingnut source of "news" doesn't equate to not keeping up with political events. It just requires having more discernment where it comes to getting actual news and the like.
I don't actually know much of anything about this source. But I do know blatant fallacy repeated ad nauseam. Fallacy is practically all you ever use.

Arthur Brain

You are the only one that constantly "uses it".

I don't actually know much of anything about this source. But I do know blatant fallacy repeated ad nauseam. Fallacy is practically all you ever use.
Well, except I don't. That's just you using the same little trope in lieu of actual argument but that's okay. I expect it along with all manner of immaturity and else with the far right.

You know as much about actual fallacy as you do the source then. You'd be better acquainting yourself with an understanding of both but your call. To give you a helping hand though - If TGP reported what the time was I'd be checking it with a reliable clock...

Right Divider

Body part
Well, except I don't.
Yes, you do it all the time.
That's just you using the same little trope in lieu of actual argument but that's okay.
Your constant use of fallacy is your problem.
I expect it along with all manner of immaturity and else with the far right.
Boy oh boy... talk about repeated tropes!
You know as much about actual fallacy as you do the source then.
Again, an opinion with NO support whatsoever. It's clear that the one lacking knowledge about "actual fallacy" is you.
You'd be better acquainting yourself with an understanding of both but your call.
You are quite the comedian.
To give you a helping hand though - If TGP reported what the time was I'd be checking it with a reliable clock...
So again the fallacy. Great work, genius!

Arthur Brain

Yes, you do it all the time.

Your constant use of fallacy is your problem.

Boy oh boy... talk about repeated tropes!

Again, an opinion with NO support whatsoever. It's clear that the one lacking knowledge about "actual fallacy" is you.

You are quite the comedian.

So again the fallacy. Great work, genius!
No, this is just you repeating the same tired stuff cos you either don't understand what a fallacy is or you're quite happy to be dishonest about stuff. It's a familiar tactic with plenty on the far right but it's amusing that you double down on it even when it's explained as to why it has no merit. TGP is a far right hack outfit with no objective journalistic credibility whatsoever and it targets a far right audience who fall for it's shtick. Hardly the only one in that regard either. I dismiss TGP as actual "news" and integrative journalism doesn't back up the ridiculous, sensationalist rubbish it routinely spoon feeds its gullible adherents. Checked it out a fair few times and it's just a joke. Like a broken clock, it might tell the right time on occasion but you'd be silly to follow the thing for the actual time of day.

Oh, and where it comes to immaturity and the like with the far right? Nick M alluded to myself being a "child molesting faggot" yesterday. Had I said something so asinine and unsupportable on here I'd have been rightfully kicked into touch for outright trolling and the like. Now, it's Nick so that kind of puerility is par for the course with the guy but it was kinda telling to see those who gave him a like for that post...

Not great work on your part dude. You're doubling down on stuff that you couldn't support from the get go but I'm sure you'll get some likes for it and whatnot...

Right Divider

Body part
No, this is just you repeating the same tired stuff cos you either don't understand what a fallacy is or you're quite happy to be dishonest about stuff.
That's hilarious. You commit the genetic fallacy repeatedly and yet you claim that I'm the one that does not understand "what a fallacy is". Priceless!!
It's a familiar tactic with plenty on the far right but it's amusing that you double down on it even when it's explained as to why it has no merit.
Claiming that an article is false simply because of the source is THE genetic fallacy. I'm beginning to think that you are actually mentally retarded.
TGP is a far right hack outfit with no objective journalistic credibility whatsoever and it targets a far right audience who fall for it's shtick. Hardly the only one in that regard either.
Regardless of your opinion of them, their articles are NOT false simply because THEY are posting it. That is THE genetic fallacy.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

That's hilarious. You commit the genetic fallacy repeated and yet you claim that I'm the one that does not understand "what a fallacy is". Priceless!!

Claiming that an article is false simply because of the source is THE genetic fallacy. I'm beginning to think that you are actually mentally retarded.

Regardless of your opinion of them, their articles are NOT false simply because THEY are posting it. That is THE genetic fallacy.
So, you seem to need walking through this again then. I'm not claiming that any given article in a wingnut source is false. The likelihood of their being false is most assuredly high and with sources like TGP they've practically always come to nought for sure, but that isn't the equivalent of claiming that any article they post is automatically false by association. Do you understand the difference and your mistake on the score now? Sensationalist claims and tabloid press don't generally hold up when integrative journalism undermines it all. I've followed plenty of the TGP stuff Jefferson has posted and cross checked it and it's just laughable. You're making an accusation that never held any foundation to start with and your childish "retard" stuff is only to be expected...

Last edited: