Election Cheating 2022

Arthur Brain

Once again, you're stonewalling.

I asked you to read the TITLES of the articles, which I presented in post#420, and tell me which of the titles are "total rubbish."

You continue to refuse to answer such a simple question!

Why?! Are you scared that your position might be shown to be ridiculous? Because you're doing a good job showing that by your refusal to respond rationally to my question.

@Arthur Brain, HOW MANY, of the 20 article titles I listed in post #420, ARE "TOTAL RUBBISH"?

HOW MANY ARE TRUE?

Feel free to crosscheck the titles with your own preferred news sources, if you like.
Hey, you can demand that folk go through 20, 30 or however many articles, they ain't obliged to and I've sure got better things to do. TGP is a thoroughly discredited site that nobody with any common sense would get their *news* from. If you wanna then you go right ahead. It's loop the loop wingnut like plenty other far right sites...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hey, you can demand that folk go through 20, 30 or however many articles, they ain't obliged to and I've sure got better things to do.

Such as disparaging the nice folks over at TGP based on your own biases...

TGP is a thoroughly discredited site

But apparently you are unable to demonstrate it.

that nobody with any common sense would get their *news* from.

Appeal to ridicule is a logical fallacy.

If you wanna then you go right ahead. It's loop the loop wingnut like plenty other far right sites...

In other words, all you have is your own opinion.

Why should anyone care what you think, Arthur, if you can't even defend your beliefs?

From what I've seen, you only hate TGP not because "it's loop the loop wingnut," but because it promotes things that you hate, such as truth, and accountability.

You refuse to demonstrate how TGP is "total rubbish," but expect us to believe you every time you make the claim that it is?

You're a troll Arthur. You need to stop.

Arthur Brain

Such as disparaging the nice folks over at TGP based on your own biases...

But apparently you are unable to demonstrate it.

Appeal to ridicule is a logical fallacy.

In other words, all you have is your own opinion.

Why should anyone care what you think, Arthur, if you can't even defend your beliefs?

From what I've seen, you only hate TGP not because "it's loop the loop wingnut," but because it promotes things that you hate, such as truth, and accountability.

You refuse to demonstrate how TGP is "total rubbish," but expect us to believe you every time you make the claim that it is?

You're a troll Arthur. You need to stop.
I disparage all manner of tabloid press including plenty UK publications so it ain't just TGP. All you need is a bit of discernment to see right through it. It's thoroughly discredited with good reason as linked to prior. If you read the thing then your prerogative of course, but don't kid anybody that it's a reputable source for news. It does not promote "truth" by any stretch, it's notorious for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy rubbish.

It is not "trolling" to point that out. If I was trolling I'd go about calling people child molesting queers but that ain't my thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
All you need is a bit of discernment to see right through it.

And yet, I, who has discernment, cannot "see right through it," whatever you think "it" is.

Do they have an odd way of looking at things? Perhaps.

But "total rubbish" their site is not.

It's thoroughly discredited

No, it's not.

with good reason

That you seem unable to provide.

as linked to prior.

If you think posting a wikipedia link is sufficient evidence, then you're sorely mistaken.

If you read the thing then your prerogative of course,

Irrelevant.

but don't kid anybody that it's a reputable source for news.

False.

It does not promote "truth" by any stretch, it's notorious for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy rubbish.

So when TGP posted that Yellow Trucking would file for bankruptcy today, they were not "promoting truth"?

Because word on the street, BEFORE they posted the article, was that Yellow Trucking was going under, and going to file bankruptcy.

Are you now calling them liars, in addition to the other libellous claims you've made about them?

It is not "trolling" to point that out.

It IS trolling to constantly repeat something libellous against someone when you are unable to defend your claims.

If I was trolling I'd go about calling people child molesting queers but that ain't my thing.

Which has been sufficiently dealt with. If you have further problems with it, then you need to contact the one who dealt with it, @Sherman.

Otherwise, stop complaining about it.

Arthur Brain

And yet, I, who has discernment, cannot "see right through it," whatever you think "it" is.

Do they have an odd way of looking at things? Perhaps.

But "total rubbish" their site is not.

No, it's not.

That you seem unable to provide.

If you think posting a wikipedia link is sufficient evidence, then you're sorely mistaken.

Irrelevant.

False.

So when TGP posted that Yellow Trucking would file for bankruptcy today, they were not "promoting truth"?

Because word on the street, BEFORE they posted the article, was that Yellow Trucking was going under, and going to file bankruptcy.

Are you now calling them liars, in addition to the other libellous claims you've made about them?

It IS trolling to constantly repeat something libellous against someone when you are unable to defend your claims.

Which has been sufficiently dealt with. If you have further problems with it, then you need to contact the one who dealt with it, @Sherman.

Otherwise, stop complaining about it.
"Odd way of looking at things" is one way to put it but at least you concede that much. It is also not libelous to state that it's a thoroughly discredited rag. The Wiki link also linked to several other sites where it comes to TGP's conspiracy rubbish and falsehoods.

Oh, I didn't even report Nicky for his pathetic remarks as par for the course with him, just pointing out to you what actual trolling comprises of.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is also not libelous to state that it's a thoroughly discredited rag.

It is if it's false.

And last I checked, TGP is not "thoroughly discredited" nor a "rag."

The Wiki link also linked to several other sites where it comes to TGP's conspiracy rubbish and falsehoods.

Wikipedia is one witness.

One witness is not enough to establish a matter.

Oh, I didn't even report Nicky for his pathetic remarks as par for the course with him, just pointing out to you what actual trolling comprises of.

Then quit complaining about it.

Arthur Brain

It is if it's false.

And last I checked, TGP is not "thoroughly discredited" nor a "rag."

Wikipedia is one witness.

One witness is not enough to establish a matter.

Then quit complaining about it.
The wiki article links to several other sources and as such, yes, TGP is thoroughly discredited.

I'm not complaining about it JR, I didn't even report it. I'm merely pointing out what actual trolling comprises of so recognize the difference.

Arthur Brain

Saying it doesn't make it so, and you refuse to demonstrate the claim.
Demonstrated ably enough within the links. It's conspiracy promoting tabloid rubbish like many another rag so it's not alone on the score. That's why it pays to be discerning where it comes to accessing news.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
anything outside of far right "thinking" is gonna be regarded as "leftist" anyway...
Anyway, leftard, what do you regard as "leftist"? And why do you get so angry whenever you hear truth told about leftists/ism? I mean, what's it to you? Why do you always react as though you think you are being personally maligned by the pointing-out of the fact that you are a leftist? You say you're not one of them:
Neither a "leftist" or a "cultist", rather a realist.
Exactly what, then, are you saying you do not believe/do when you say you're not a leftist?

Leftists qua leftists are scum, and truly it is thus no compliment to be called "leftist". But, to call leftists "leftists" is not wrong, nor slanderous. So, why do you always throw a fit when you are called "leftist", leftist?

way 2 go

.https://election-integrity.info/2020_Election_Cases.htm

Note 2: Disposition breakdown of the 92 lawsuits:
Non-Merit = 45 (beige);
To Be Determined (TBD: active) = 4 (white);
Trump/GOP Statutory Wins = 23 (green); Trump Statutory Losses = 8 (red);
Voluntarily withdrawn (due to consolidation, etc.) = 12 (blue).
[Two cases resulted in a split verdict. One was labelled as a loss, and the other as a win.]