Election Cheating 2022

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Well of course he did. He lost in 2020 and this is all officially verified. Biden has been president since being sworn into power and this is fact. Real silly to argue with facts dude. Real silly to be a fan of Trump as well but that's your prerogative obviously.
Well of course he did not. He won in 2020 and this is all officially verified. Biden has never been president and never sworn into power and this is fact. Real silly to argue with facts dude. Real silly to be a fan of Biden as well but that's your prerogative obviously.

Arthur Brain

By this "far right," are you referring to "neo-nazis"? Or are you referring to the religious far right, such as myself? There IS a difference.

We call it "leftist" because it IS leftist.

Translation: "I, Arthur Brain, am doubling down on my position that Wikipedia is my authority on what is to be called 'wingnut.'"

Going onto https://thegatewaypundit.com, the titles of the first TWENTY articles I see on the page (including "featured") are:

1. Live-stream video: President Trump Holds a Make America in Erie, PA
  2. Breaking: Federal Charges Dropped by DOJ for Mega Democrat Donor | elijah Shaffer's Top Picks
  3. China-linked Bio lab discovered in Fresno Co, California - -Had over 900 mice "genetically engineered to catch and carry the Covid-19 virus"
  4. Congressman Dan Meuser to crowd at Trump rally in PA "We must remove the Biden Crime family from the White House" (Video)
  5. Judge tosses Trump's $475 Million defamation suit against CNN
  6. Illinois Governor signs bill allowing noncitizens to become police officers
  7. Transgender murder who killed his two babies will receive taxpayer-funded breast implants in women's prison
  8. Biden Regime's Incandescent light bulb ban goes into effect next week for all Americans
  9. Yellow Trucking to file bankruptcy on Monday: Report
  10. Watch: Country singer Brad Paisley whines to CNN about a Republican trolling him over his support for Ukraine
  11. Climate Hoax: Suspected arsonist caught by police drone amidst Sicily and Sardinia wildfires in southern Italy (Video)
  12. Did Hunter Biden store 'Joe Biden conversations' on encrypted messaging apps?
  13. TGP live on scene reports from trump rally in Erie, PA
  14. Election interference: YouTube takes down James O'Keefe's interview with Presidential Candidate Robert Kennedy, Jr.
  15. Texas man tracks down his stolen vehicle and kills alleged thief in self-defense - Suspect's brother lashes out against owner afterwards
  16. Fetterman short-circuits during interview with New York Times: "Hungry. Hanger. Hangry. Hanger. Hangry."
  17. Suspected serial killer caught thanks to one detail hiding in plain sight
  18. Tennessee officials disclose new information on death of former Gov. Larry Hogan Official Roy McGrath: A simultaneous self-inflicted gunshot and FBI fire
  19. Rapper Travis Scott posts photo of terrified child with markings to promote new album
  20. America last: Biden Regime Announces $345 million of military aid package for taiwan courtesy of US Taxpayers' money

Is your claim that every single one of these articles are "total rubbish"?

How many of these articles are true, regardless of whatever spin they put on them?

I can vouch for at least one of them being true, since it's relevant to me, and I heard about it before going onto TGP's website.

Yellow Trucking is indeed filing for bankruptcy.

At the very least, the article headline is true.

Are you now calling truth (such as Yellow Trucking filing for bankruptcy) "total rubbish"?
There's plenty on the far religious right who identify with neo-Nazism so hey. Given what some of you advocate on here there's precious little difference either way. It's extremism.

Nah, it's balanced but then again, anything outside of far right "thinking" is gonna be regarded as "leftist" anyway...

Nah, heck, didn't need Wiki to tell me anything in regards to TGP thanks. Anyone with some semblance of common sense can tell the site is wonky bat crap crazy. Same with infowars and rumble etc.

Eh, it might get the odd thing correct on occasion but so do most tabloids.

Arthur Brain

Well of course he did not. He won in 2020 and this is all officially verified. Biden has never been president and never sworn into power and this is fact. Real silly to argue with facts dude. Real silly to be a fan of Biden as well but that's your prerogative obviously.
Oh dear, not the case my dear chap. Still, you carry on as you swill - sorry, will...

7djengo7

He lost in 2020 and this is all officially verified. Biden has been president since being sworn into power and this is fact.
Remember that we already know you imagine Biden has been in power since January of 2020, because you can't even do simple arithmetic:
Trump hasn't been in the WH for the last three and a half years, cos he ain't president.
Though Biden has never even been POTUS, you have been telling us Biden has been POTUS since at least nine months before Election Day 2020.🤣

Arthur Brain

Remember that we already know you imagine Biden has been in power since January of 2020, because you can't even do simple arithmetic:

Though Biden has never even been POTUS, you have been telling us Biden has been POTUS since at least nine months before Election Day 2020.🤣
Hmm, Biden is POTUS now but hey, you carry on, it's fine.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There's plenty on the far religious right who identify with neo-Nazism so hey. Given what some of you advocate on here there's precious little difference either way. It's extremism.

The difference is that one is not "far right," but rather, far left, on an absolute morality scale.

Nah, it's balanced but then again, anything outside of far right "thinking" is gonna be regarded as "leftist" anyway...

No, it's not balanced.

It's been verifiably shown to be leftist.

Nah, heck, didn't need Wiki to tell me anything in regards to TGP thanks.

Then who?

Anyone with some semblance of common sense can tell the site is wonky bat crap crazy.

I went to the site, and I would claim that I have "some semblance of common sense," and I cannot tell that it is "wonky bat crap crazy," because it is not, in fact, "wonky bat crap crazy."

Same with infowars and rumble etc.

Eh, it might get the odd thing correct on occasion but so do most tabloids.

How many of the articles were accurate, just based on their titles, Arty? I want a number. Can you give one?

I gave you one, so the number is greater than or equal to one.

You claimed that TGP is "total rubbish," but at least one of those articles are NOT "total rubbish," therefore the entire site cannot be "total rubbish," because it contains some truth.

So how many of them are correct, Arthur?

7djengo7

Your confusion may be stemming from the fact that you seem to equate criticism of Trump with obsession. It isn't.
Real silly to be a fan of Trump as well but that's your prerogative obviously.
Your confusion may be stemming from the fact that you seem to equate criticism of your stupidity with being a fan of Trump. It isn't, Biden fanboy.

Arthur Brain

The difference is that one is not "far right," but rather, far left, on an absolute morality scale.

No, it's not balanced.

It's been verifiably shown to be leftist.

Then who?

I went to the site, and I would claim that I have "some semblance of common sense," and I cannot tell that it is "wonky bat crap crazy," because it is not, in fact, "wonky bat crap crazy."

How many of the articles were accurate, just based on their titles, Arty? I want a number. Can you give one?

I gave you one, so the number is greater than or equal to one.

You claimed that TGP is "total rubbish," but at least one of those articles are NOT "total rubbish," therefore the entire site cannot be "total rubbish," because it contains some truth.

So how many of them are correct, Arthur?
"Morality scale"? In that case you should have had NIck M kicked into touch for his risible crap but his lies didn't bother you one iota did they? If I'd accused anyone of child molesting on here without substantial evidence then I'd have been booted off here in a second, that about right?

You can slate Wiki as you will, it sure ain't just Wiki that has TGP as wingnut as you should well know.

If you can't tell that the TGP site itself is bat crazy then in honesty, can't say it surprises me all that much...

Already told ya - even tabloid garbage gets things right on occasion so do the math, not that difficult.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If you can't tell that the TGP site itself is bat crazy then in honesty, can't say it surprises me all that much...

I quoted 20 titles of articles on their home page yesterday. The site is made up by articles.

Which of those articles are "bat crazy," Arty? Give me a number, out of those 20.

Already told ya - even tabloid garbage gets things right on occasion so do the math, not that difficult.

A number, Arthur. Give me a number.

I can't do ANY math without any numbers.

Why are you stonewalling here??

7djengo7

I quoted 20 titles of articles on their home page yesterday. The site is made up by articles.

Which of those articles are "bat crazy," Arty? Give me a number, out of those 20.

As we've seen from his telling us Trump has not been in the White House for three and a half years, @Arthur Brain can't do math with numbers.😆

Arthur Brain

Good for you, I ain't wading through the rag. There's been enough crap in relation to election fraud that predictably came to nought. You wanna buy into the little rag? Knock yourself out.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Good for you, I ain't wading through the rag.

Where did I ask you to go to their website, Arthur?

I listed the titles of the articles here, on TOL, in this thread, post #420, for you to read them, and to tell me which ones are "[wonky] bat [crap] crazy" or "total rubbish" or any of the other adjectives you've used throughout this thread.

So far, you have completely refused to answer the question.

The question again, Arthur, is:

How many of the 20 article titles are "total rubbish"?

How many of them are true?

There's been enough crap in relation to election fraud that predictably came to nought. You wanna buy into the little rag? Knock yourself out.

Where have I stated that I have "bought into the little rag"?

I'm simply asking you a question on what this alleged "rag" contains.

And you refuse to answer it.

If it contains some truth, then you should be at least willing enough to admit that it does contain, at the very least, some truth.

If it does not, then bash away at it. But until you can establish that it does not, continuing to bash on it, when it contains truth, means you are bashing a site that promotes, at least to some extent, truth.

Arthur Brain

Where did I ask you to go to their website, Arthur?

I listed the titles of the articles here, on TOL, in this thread, post #420, for you to read them, and to tell me which ones are "[wonky] bat [crap] crazy" or "total rubbish" or any of the other adjectives you've used throughout this thread.

So far, you have completely refused to answer the question.

The question again, Arthur, is:

How many of the 20 article titles are "total rubbish"?

How many of them are true?

Where have I stated that I have "bought into the little rag"?

I'm simply asking you a question on what this alleged "rag" contains.

And you refuse to answer it.

If it contains some truth, then you should be at least willing enough to admit that it does contain, at the very least, some truth.

If it does not, then bash away at it. But until you can establish that it does not, continuing to bash on it, when it contains truth, means you are bashing a site that promotes, at least to some extent, truth.
Any tabloid rag will hit some truth at some time or another especially with high profile stories. I ain't trawling through some 20 articles from TGP just as I wouldn't from any other wingnut site thanks. The site itself - as with others - has bonkers written all over it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I ain't trawling through some 20 articles

Where did I ask you to "trawl through some 20 articles"?

Once again, you're stonewalling.

I asked you to read the TITLES of the articles, which I presented in post#420, and tell me which of the titles are "total rubbish."

You continue to refuse to answer such a simple question!

Why?! Are you scared that your position might be shown to be ridiculous? Because you're doing a good job showing that by your refusal to respond rationally to my question.

@Arthur Brain, HOW MANY, of the 20 article titles I listed in post #420, ARE "TOTAL RUBBISH"?

HOW MANY ARE TRUE?

Feel free to crosscheck the titles with your own preferred news sources, if you like.

The site itself - as with others - has bonkers written all over it.

You refuse to go to the site, yet you claim that the site "has bonkers written all over it."

How could you know that the site "has bonkers written all over it" if you don't even go to the site?

Arthur Brain

Where did I ask you to "trawl through some 20 articles"?

I asked you to read the TITLES of the articles, which I presented in post#420, and tell me which of the titles are "total rubbish."

Why?! Are you scared that your position might be shown to be ridiculous? Because you're doing a good job showing that by your refusal to respond rationally to my question.

@Arthur Brain, HOW MANY, of the 20 article titles I listed in post #420, ARE "TOTAL RUBBISH"?

HOW MANY ARE TRUE?

Feel free to crosscheck the titles with your own preferred news sources, if you like.

You refuse to go to the site, yet you claim that the site "has bonkers written all over it."

How could you know that the site "has bonkers written all over it" if you don't even go to the site?
I've been to the site JR. I've clicked on Jefferson's links that take you directly to TGP. I couldn't help but go through some of the stuff on there for sheer amusement/bemusement value. It's flat out nuts! Typical bat crazy far right loony tunes. Some of the adverts on the thing are hilarious also so yeah, been to the site thanks!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I've been to the site JR. I've clicked on Jefferson's links that take you directly to TGP. I couldn't help but go through some of the stuff on there for sheer amusement/bemusement value. It's flat out nuts! Typical bat crazy far right loony tunes. Some of the adverts on the thing are hilarious also so yeah, been to the site thanks!

HOW MANY ARE TRUE?