Election Cheating 2022

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Hmm, you seem to "think" that Trump's still president, right?
Why your quotes around "think"? Trump's still president. Why have you just now once again tried to change the subject?

You had said:
some...who still seem to think that Trump's in the white house
So, I asked you:
Who says Trump's in the White House?
You have not answered this question. And now, you've just tried to change the subject, vainly hoping to hide your failure to answer it.

Arthur Brain

Why your quotes around "think"? Trump's still president. Why have you just now once again tried to change the subject?

You had said:

So, I asked you:

You have not answered this question. And now, you've just tried to change the subject, vainly hoping to hide your failure to answer it.
The quotes should be self evident. Anyone who's under the delusion that Trump's still president is completely hatstand. The rest should follow.

If you actually believe that Trump is still president then where else does a president reside in the main but the white house?

7djengo7

The quotes should be self evident.
In other words, you had no reason to print them at all; printing them was just another mindless act born of your addle-brained, far-left wingnut/pillock mind. Thanks for the clarification.

Anyone who's under the delusion that Trump's still president
Here, you're still shamelessly trying to change the subject. I asked you about this specific raving of yours:
some...who still seem to think that Trump's in the white house
Who says Trump's in the White House?
@Arthur Brain: <NO ANSWER, STILL>

Your continual stonewalling against this question is your admission that you were not referring to anyone by your phrase "some...who still seem to think that Trump's in the white house". In other words, it is your admission that you were babbling meaninglessly when you said it.

Arthur Brain

In other words, you had no reason to print them at all; printing them was just another mindless act born of your addle-brained, far-left wingnut/pillock mind. Thanks for the clarification.

Here, you're still shamelessly trying to change the subject. I asked you about this specific raving of yours:

@Arthur Brain: <NO ANSWER, STILL>

Your continual stonewalling against this question is your admission that you were not referring to anyone by your phrase "some...who still seem to think that Trump's in the white house". In other words, it is your admission that you were babbling meaninglessly when you said it.
Wow do you waffle on. Do you still believe that Trump is president? Where else is a presidents primary residence but the white house?

Arthur Brain

I do not know whether or not he has spent any of that time in the White House. Show me where in the US Constitution it is stated that the POTUS is required to live in the White House.
Oh, he most assuredly hasn't as he isn't president and had to vacate the premises. No president is resolutely required to actually live in the white house as far as I'm aware but for one to be nowhere near it for three and a half years during a supposed presidency is more than a bit odd...

Why did he choose to live there for four years prior to 2020? In the main at least.

7djengo7

Oh, he most assuredly hasn't as he isn't president and had to vacate the premises.
See post #363.
No president is resolutely required to actually live in the white house as far as I'm aware
Bravo. (Despite the fact that "as far as I'm aware" is of especially very, very tiny compass when the "I" is @Arthur Brain.)
but for one to be nowhere near it for three and a half years during a supposed presidency is more than a bit odd...
That an addle-brained, far-left wingnut/pillock such as yourself reflexively calls something "odd" is nothing any rationally-thinking person takes into consideration as though it has any bearing upon questions of the whereabouts of President Trump at any given time.

Arthur Brain

See post #363.

Bravo. (Despite the fact that "as far as I'm aware" is of especially very, very tiny compass when the "I" is @Arthur Brain.)

That an addle-brained, far-left wingnut/pillock such as yourself reflexively calls something "odd" is nothing any rationally-thinking person takes into consideration as though it has any bearing upon questions of the whereabouts of President Trump at any given time.
Has any other serving president not been in the white house for three and a half years? Why did Trump suddenly decide not to live there anymore? Hardly convenient considering press briefings and other duties and all...

7djengo7

Has any other serving president not been in the white house for three and a half years?
  1. How could I know?
  2. Why do you imagine your question is relevant?
  3. Who said President Trump has not been in the White House for the last three and a half years?
Rationally-thinking people take into consideration the fact that you, @Arthur Brain, are a dyed-in-the-wool uniformitarian, and that as such your mind is irrationally closed against any notion that things are not always/need not always be as @Arthur Brain imagines things have always been.

Arthur Brain

1. How could I know?
  2. Why do you imagine your question is relevant?
  3. Who said President Trump has not been in the White House for the last three and a half years?
Rationally-thinking people take into consideration the fact that you, @Arthur Brain, are a dyed-in-the-wool uniformitarian, and that as such your mind is irrationally closed against any notion that things are not always/need not always be as @Arthur Brain imagines things have always been.
Oh, a "uniformitarian"? Wowzers, news to me...

Anyone with any sense knows that Trump hasn't been in the WH for the last three and a half years, cos he ain't president. Why do you suppose he's been whining on about election fraud and whining about his 2020 defeat for so long?