Dukes of Hazzard Dropped by TV Land

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Uh oh.

I'm seeing a future problem for these honoured war dead:

CSAstone-thumb-500x378-12029.jpg

n-CONFEDERATE-GRAVESTONE-large570.jpg

Confederate-gravestones.png

Some libbies are wanting to dig them up and bury them under parking lots now, ask rexlunae and jose fly about it in this thread: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111193&page=3

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The revision of history and the war against free expression will not stop with the attack on the Confederate Flag. The Confederate Flag is just an easy target at this particular time. There's much more to come. Even now many people that you meet on the city streets and in our government schools don't know the simple and general history of our nation. The powers that be along with their willingly ignorant pawns will continue to dumb this people down until they don't know who they are except the government and media defining who they are.

Should we take George Washington's picture off the dollar bill? After all, he did own slaves. Where is it going to stop, if not now?

Wake up America!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The revision of history and the war against free expression will not stop with the attack on the Confederate Flag. The Confederate Flag is just an easy target at this particular time. There's much more to come. Even now many people that you meet on the city streets and in our government schools don't know the simple and general history of our nation. The powers that be along with their willingly ignorant pawns will continue to dumb this people down until they don't know who they are except the government and media defining who they are.

Should we take George Washington's picture off the dollar bill? After all, he did own slaves. Where is it going to stop, if not now?

Wake up America!

Amen brother, doesnt it just amaze you that the 'tolerant' who demand free speech and open expression for themselves, disdain it for anyone who doesn't agree with them?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned

Wake up America!

Amen brother, doesnt it just amaze you that the 'tolerant' who demand free speech and open expression for themselves, disdain it for anyone who doesn't agree with them?
BINGO!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Yep! Simply amazing!

And....they don't realize that they're cutting off the limb on which they are sitting. This isn't gonna' be a happy place for anybody if we stay the current course.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It was, like Knight Rider, actually a kid's show, never meant to be taken seriously at any level.

Too bad about the flag. It's always a business decision. Enough people object to what the flag had come to symbolize, beginning with the civil rights era, that the networks concluded that it was going to cost them money to air that show.

The fact that Dylan Roof, like many other terrorists, took the flag to represent his squalid prejudices, led to this pass. Really no different than the swastika, which was also originally a positive symbol until the Nazis appropriated it.

Unfair to those who still revere the positive things they stood for. But that's how it is.

john w

Hall of Fame
If "The Love Boat" were shown today, eventually, it would be pulled, in response to protests that Isaac's character is "insensitive" to the plight of alcoholics, and "stereotypes" African Americans.... Wait.....Make that "drunks"....."Blacks"................

And I sometimes do get drunk, and I am white..............(And I am still saint John am...)

hqdefault.jpg

You tell 'em, Isaac!

john w

Hall of Fame
I still take this lunch box to work-I need my daily "Twinkie," and chocolate milk, as l I happen to have this low sugar blood content, and if I don't get my lunch by noon, I get a headache, and I'm no good to anybody:

Story.jpg