Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

bybee

What are you defining as pandering?

Good question. And my answer is based on much of what the media chooses to expose, not all of which may be accurate or even honest. No surprise there!
Pandering would be those actions committed exclusively for personal gain or the gain of a group which one represents.
This is quite different from negotiating in good faith and/or negotiating with goodwill.
When I was a child living in a poor neighborhood we had few resources available. There were parks and the alleys and the streets in which we played our games. One person might have a bat, another a baseball another a glove. We came together, negotiated and shared. If you didn't share no one would play with you. We watched out for the little kids and the weak kids. Kids learned to negotiate in order to have fun.
We seem to have lost the ability to negotiate with each other in order to get along.
I believe that in legislating almost every aspect of public behavior we are all put on guard and no longer trust each other to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
But then, I'm old.

MarcATL

Good question. And my answer is based on much of what the media chooses to expose, not all of which may be accurate or even honest. No surprise there!
Pandering would be those actions committed exclusively for personal gain or the gain of a group which one represents.
This is quite different from negotiating in good faith and/or negotiating with goodwill.
When I was a child living in a poor neighborhood we had few resources available. There were parks and the alleys and the streets in which we played our games. One person might have a bat, another a baseball another a glove. We came together, negotiated and shared. If you didn't share no one would play with you. We watched out for the little kids and the weak kids. Kids learned to negotiate in order to have fun.
We seem to have lost the ability to negotiate with each other in order to get along.
I believe that in legislating almost every aspect of public behavior we are all put on guard and no longer trust each other to do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
But then, I'm old.
Okay, well I haven't witnessed any pandering to Muslims or Islam as you described it by any of our politicians.

bybee

Well perhaps you can illuminate some politicians that you've observed pandering. I'm open to being properly informed.

Perhaps I'm not using the term correctly but our system of lobbyists may qualify in some instances as pandering?

MarcATL

Perhaps I'm not using the term correctly but our system of lobbyists may qualify in some instances as pandering?
Perhaps, I'm willing to go with that yes, but that's pandering to corporate interests, not Muslims.

Do you agree that Corporate corruption is one of the biggest, if not thee biggest problem in America?

bybee

Perhaps, I'm willing to go with that yes, but that's pandering to corporate interests, not Muslims.

Do you agree that Corporate corruption is one of the biggest, if not thee biggest problem in America?

I have almost no knowledge of the economy. Any my info does come from the media. So, with that caveat, I'd have to state that corporate greed at the tippy top is very likely a major problem with the American economy.

THall

Do you consider adultery to be a family value?

IF you believe it is, then you need to get off your high horse and quit judging others in regards to their moral standards.

You have confused your conflated set of "family values"
With God's design and intent. It really is not at all about
what you have imagined 'family values' to be. It is about
God's intent for His creation.

God loved King David, even though David made big mistakes, so
perhaps you should take your own advice and start with that scary
picture in your mirror. if it is high enough to give you a reflection of
yourself while seated on that horse of yours.:deadhorse:

THall

Wow! She has a masters degree,
and is still too stupid to realize what
Trump said is true, and was not in
reference to all criminals like her father,
just the murderers and rapists.

Hey sweetie, your father still broke another
country's laws and is still a criminal that has
yet to be prosecuted. You are still not an
American no matter how many degrees you
get. DUH.

THall

Everything Trump stands for and represents is anti-Christian. Be careful brother.

Yes, because good business savvy
and and supporting the U.S. Constitution
is so anti-Christian.......

What commie rock did you crawl out from
under?

MarcATL

Yes, because good business savvy
and and supporting the U.S. Constitution
is so anti-Christian.......

What commie rock did you crawl out from
under?
At what expense?

The man is crude, rude, crass, biligerant (sp), pompous and self-centered. He actively promotes values that money comes first and/or means everything. The exact OPPOSITE of what Jesus preached and teached. Yes, he is THEE definition of anti-Christian.

THall

At what expense?

The man is crude, rude, crass, biligerant (sp), pompous and self-centered.

I did not know you were considering a
run for President, a year from now you
and Trump could be neck and neck in the
polls.

Thanks for not addressing my points and
your obvious lies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Everything Trump stands for and represents is anti-Christian. Be careful brother.

And the leader we have now does stand for pro-Christian things? Your warning is noted brother but, I don't believe that we are electing our next pastor we are electing the secular leader of a secular nation, I would prefer that that person have an idea how to lead... and not from behind.