Donald Trump will WIN BIG!

Nazaroo

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/donald...tre-but-presidential-hopes-shine-on-1.3137388

The latest Iowa polling numbers from CNN put Trump in second place among a crowded field of Republican contenders, tying with retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson for 18 per cent of the vote, and just behind front-runner Jeb Bush.
It was an impressive repeat performance of sorts, following a New Hampshire survey that showed Trump was besting everybody except for Bush for Republicans' choice for nominee in 2016.
As for Trump's business interests taking a hit, Stone notes that the Trump fortune runs much deeper than a few product-line endorsements and TV deals.
"He's worth just under $10 billion. Do you really think he gives a s--t about Macy's?" he said.

Philip Ammerman, managing partner of Navigator Consulting Group, said it's worth remembering the main part of Trump's fortunes still lies in property.
Ammerman also wonders to what extent Trump is being deliberately provocative, adding that he can't imagine a candidate would run for president and willingly alienate the Latino vote.
"I think it's crazy if you're a presidential candidate to deliberately alienate and offend, what, 20-25 per cent of the U.S. population?"

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
There is no way Donald Trump plans to be president, he has other priorities. I think he is up to something else, maybe giving other candidates ideas?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
God, much to my bewilderment, chose Jacob, a real stinker. Then He chose David, an extremely flawed man. Then He chose Moses, a hot tempered murderer.
But these three men loved God with all of their hearts and they were able to rally men to them. They were leaders. God chose men who could accomplish His purposes.
We need leaders who can accomplish God's purposes and they are not usually very nice men according to polite society.

Do you think Trump loves God with all his heart?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, and no.

Do you no longer care about the moral character of the person *you* are electing? Is adultery now family value?

Doesn't this seem a bit convenient in timing?

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

I am now pro-life; after years of being pro-choice. (Apr 2011)
I changed my views to pro-life based on personal stories. (Apr 2011)
I am pro-life; fight ObamaCare abortion funding. (Feb 2011)
Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion. (Jul 2000)
Favors abortion rights but respects opposition. (Dec 1999)

:thumb:

MarcATL

People are tired of lying politicians.

People are tired of lazy politicians.

People are tired of incompetent politicians.

People need jobs.

People need a leader with great business sense.

People need a leader with enough spine to actually
do security rather than just talk about it.

People need a leader with excellent negotiating skills.

Trump has the smartest people working for him.

Trump has the most direct communication style.

Trump is the best negotiator running for President.

Trump's team has given him the right message to take to the people.

Trump knows how to build things, not just steal.
Actually, he's right on track to lose BIG!

MarcATL

Trump wasn't even capable of announcing his run for president without totally offending the growing Hispanic voting block. That idiot will only drag down everyone else in the GOP.
They seem not only content, but comfortable letting him do it, so let him continue.

MarcATL

He says things in a very plain way, but what did he say that was not true? Unless you take him to mean that everybody crossing the border between the checkpoints is a murderer, rapist or drug dealer. Anyone with half a brain knows that is not what he meant, but why bother with the truth?
This is funny, because Republicans have been arguing against Obamacare based on the exact literal words of what it says and not what it meant. However, they've done an about face arguing for Trump's statement exhorting people to discard his exact literal words and instead focus on what he said.

Thing is he meant what he said and has doubled down on it multiple times since.

#LOLGOP

MarcATL

Yet they voted for Bill Clinton twice knowing full well he was an adulterer, I am not voting for Mr. Congeniality I am voting for the man that will be able to lead this nation, Trump has shown that he knows how to lead, not how to keep his personal house in order. A polished look on the outside does not prove that a person has what it takes to lead.
Lead what exactly? Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He didn't have to work his way up for anything, his inheritance gave him more than a leg up to pursue his business ventures.

Why does his story impress you so much?

MarcATL

God, much to my bewilderment, chose Jacob, a real stinker. Then He chose David, an extremely flawed man. Then He chose Moses, a hot tempered murderer.
But these three men loved God with all of their hearts and they were able to rally men to them. They were leaders. God chose men who could accomplish His purposes.
We need leaders who can accomplish God's purposes and they are not usually very nice men according to polite society.
True, but the big difference here is that Trump is not a man of God. That's quite a biggie.

Nazaroo

Turns out Trump was right:

ISIS is driven by oil, and blowing up the oil fields would fatally cripple ISIS,
without having to hurt millions in a stupid war.

ISIS-infograph.jpg

Stopping antiquities trafficking, freezing money laundering accounts, and protecting banks would have relatively little effect on ISIS.

But just blowing up the oil fields would drop ISIS in its tracks.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Lead what exactly? Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He didn't have to work his way up for anything, his inheritance gave him more than a leg up to pursue his business ventures.

Why does his story impress you so much?

It impresses me that the man can actually successfully run multiple business' even after falling on his face a couple of times he still plods on, that takes drive & leadership whether you want to admit it or not. Whether he had a leg up or not is irrelevant, he learned from his father & made it his own he could have just as easily never achieved anything but a trust fund and that is just not the case, the man has worked hard to carve out his niche and deserves the credit for his success. I appreciate his candor on the hot button issues that nobody wants to touch or even speak plainly about, that too is a leadership quality, being able to speak with the people you intend to lead without compromising the message no matter how much it might offend someone, speaking the truth & conveying a vision are leadership traits. In contrast to the man holding office now who has been an utter failure on the national & international fronts, has never run a hot dog stand successfully, much less the experience to run any enterprise most notably the most powerful nation on the planet, I think Trump looks like a superstar in comparison. As I have said before Trump may not be the nominee but, whoever is, will have to address the issues the way Trump has to garner the votes he already has in his pocket just from speaking Bluntly & unapologetically. If Trump has accomplished anything with his candidacy he has got candidates out of their pandering comfort zone...I like it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
There is no way Donald Trump plans to be president, he has other priorities. I think he is up to something else, maybe giving other candidates ideas?

This very well may be the case Kat, he may just stirring these milk toast candidates up to stand for something, to make them show the people who is a leader & who is not. If he crushes Jeb Bush's hopes I will be happy, the last thing this country needs is a liberal RINO like Jeb Bush.

MarcATL

It impresses me that the man can actually successfully run multiple business' even after falling on his face a couple of times he still plods on, that takes drive & leadership whether you want to admit it or not. Whether he had a leg up or not is irrelevant, he learned from his father & made it his own he could have just as easily never achieved anything but a trust fund and that is just not the case, the man has worked hard to carve out his niche and deserves the credit for his success. I appreciate his candor on the hot button issues that nobody wants to touch or even speak plainly about, that too is a leadership quality, being able to speak with the people you intend to lead without compromising the message no matter how much it might offend someone, speaking the truth & conveying a vision are leadership traits. In contrast to the man holding office now who has been an utter failure on the national & international fronts, has never run a hot dog stand successfully, much less the experience to run any enterprise most notably the most powerful nation on the planet, I think Trump looks like a superstar in comparison. As I have said before Trump may not be the nominee but, whoever is, will have to address the issues the way Trump has to garner the votes he already has in his pocket just from speaking Bluntly & unapologetically. If Trump has accomplished anything with his candidacy he has got candidates out of their pandering comfort zone...I like it.
Everything Trump stands for and represents is anti-Christian. Be careful brother.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I doubt if he believes he can be. If, however, certain dominoes began to fall, to the point it looed like he had a shot at the nomination, he would get serious about it real quick.