DOJ admits police and communities act immorally in handing out "tickets"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Of course this is an attempt to shame Ferguson, MO where the violent giant was gunned down in self defense as he tried to kill a police officer. Surely you remember.

The report says they hand out tickets to increase revenue. No kidding. This has been going on since I was driving and it likely goes on in every state in the union. It didn't start the day I got behind the wheel.

true. it's everywhere, but since the doj and fbi got involved, they had to show something negative. they put some of the random e-mails from the past, in stl. post dispatch and showed more black arrests and tickets. ferguson is 90% black. police don't leave their jurisdiction just to go find some "non-blacks".

plus, about THE CASE, if that means anything, they have additional witnesses and recants from "LYING" witnesses, verifying further, that darren is innocent and truthful.

the tickets and "profiling" goes with the precinct, neighborhoods, "hot spots", areas, 911 calls and reports. if folks didn't drive stolen cars, have wrong plates, no plates, stolen plates, traffic violations, bulbs, seatbelts, etc, etc. follow the law and you won't get a ticket, don't act "suspicious" and you won't be pulled over. don't "drive dirty" and you won't have to fight or run. it's not complicated - :patrol:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It seems like that nasty, ol' federal judge agreed with the DOJ.

I see that you have no knowledge of reality. When men and women who are sworn to uphold the law do their very best to do that and are in turn questioned by liberals for every move that they make, those officers of the law are no longer eager to uphold those laws.

Plain and simply put: You're reaping what you sow Morphie.

Mocking You

true. it's everywhere, but since the doj and fbi got involved, they had to show something negative. they put some of the random e-mails from the past, in stl. post dispatch and showed more black arrests and tickets. ferguson is 90% black. police don't leave their jurisdiction just to go find some "non-blacks".

If anyone cares to read the report which (Morpheus linked to) the population of Ferguson is 67% black, not "90% black".

The racial portion of the report is only one section in the overall report.

You DID read the report, right?

plus, about THE CASE, if that means anything, they have additional witnesses and recants from "LYING" witnesses, verifying further, that darren is innocent and truthful.

The report is not about Darren Wilson, it's about how the police and courts operate in Ferguson.

the tickets and "profiling" goes with the precinct, neighborhoods, "hot spots", areas, 911 calls and reports. if folks didn't drive stolen cars, have wrong plates, no plates, stolen plates, traffic violations, bulbs, seatbelts, etc, etc. follow the law and you won't get a ticket, don't act "suspicious" and you won't be pulled over. don't "drive dirty" and you won't have to fight or run. it's not complicated - :patrol:

The report cites many, many examples of people being arrested for non-criminal things, like talking back to officers (with or without profanity) using the middle finger gesture, having burnt out tail lights, for wanting to videotape their encounter with police, etc.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:plain: Either that or a Building Inspector.

You libertarian.

Morphie, this thread is about big government liberals that control traffic for the purpose of padding the pocket books. If you want to debate the violent giant, go to the other thread about the lie "hands up don't shoot".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If anyone cares to read the report which (Morpheus linked to) the population of Ferguson is 67% black, not "90% black".

The racial portion of the report is only one section in the overall report.

You DID read the report, right?

The report is not about Darren Wilson, it's about how the police and courts operate in Ferguson.

The report cites many, many examples of people being arrested for non-criminal things, like talking back to officers (with or without profanity) using the middle finger gesture, having burnt out tail lights, for wanting to videotape their encounter with police, etc.

just the facts,ma'am - :patrol: - drive around there and tell about the 67%, genius. the report is part of a much larger issue. no i didn't read the report, don't need to. you are well read, enjoy filling your head with useless #s. try mocking yourself, it should be easy - :patrol:

View attachment 19283

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You libertarian.

Morphie, this thread is about big government liberals that control traffic for the purpose of padding the pocket books. If you want to debate the violent giant, go to the other thread about the lie "hands up don't shoot".

is that all this thread is about ? sorry then - :patrol:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The report cites many, many examples of people being arrested for non-criminal things, like talking back to officers (with or without profanity) using the middle finger gesture,

Hindering/obstructing a law enforcement officer is a criminal offense.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/h/hindering/

having burnt out tail lights,

Traffic violation, often times used by officers to further investigate the occupants of the car (gangbangers, etc.).

for wanting to videotape their encounter with police, etc.

Hindering/Obstruction of justice. See above link. In some cases it could be considered inciting a riot.

Nothing illegal was done by the Ferguson PD.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trust me....Nobody wonders (or cares) anything about why you do what you do. :chuckle:

In some circles Tom your brilliant posts would be deemed "unnecessarily disruptive" or "derailing a thread". I know it's asking a lot Tom, but would you care to contribute to the subject matter or are you just going to be a creepy stalker?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
In some circles Tom your brilliant posts would be deemed "unnecessarily disruptive" or "derailing a thread".

:idunno: Well, yeah but those threads are started by people who are worth having a discussion with.

I know it's asking a lot Tom, but would you care to contribute to the subject matter or are you just going to be a creepy stalker?

I'm going to have to just keep being creepy....I don't have the many years of poo-flinging experience which you have under your belt. :nono:

Fling-poo.jpg

quip

BANNED
Banned
Regarding writing tickets for traffic violations: Does Ferguson MO not have a court system where the accused can take the case before a magistrate if they were wrongfully accused?

What % of the court system is white?

They simply don't trust the system...why do you think they rioted?