DOJ admits police and communities act immorally in handing out "tickets"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course this is an attempt to shame Ferguson, MO where the violent giant was gunned down in self defense as he tried to kill a police officer. Surely you remember.

The report says they hand out tickets to increase revenue. No kidding. This has been going on since I was driving and it likely goes on in every state in the union. It didn't start the day I got behind the wheel.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The report says they hand out tickets to increase revenue. No kidding. This has been going on since I was driving and it likely goes on in every state in the union. It didn't start the day I got behind the wheel.

Is B. Hussein Obama's Dept. of Justice saying that fining people for irresponsible driving is wrong?

Morpheus

Is B. Hussein Obama's Dept. of Justice saying that fining people for irresponsible driving is wrong?

No. The DOJ, after a thorough investigation, has determined that there is ample evidence of racial bias by the Ferguson PD in a multitude of ways, including harassment through heavy ticketing for such things as jaywalking, talking in front of their homes or sitting in cars. They found several instances of racial slurs and jokes in official communications. And arrest records indicate heavy racial bias. The DOJ has to clear a very high bar for these charges, and federal oversight, management and restructuring of the Ferguson PD is imminent. So no, it isn't a matter of, "they wrote tickets.". But I'm sure that none of that will matter to you or Nick.

Mocking You

Stunning statistic that leaped out at me was the city has a 70% black population, yet the police department is 95% white.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Of course this is an attempt to shame Ferguson, MO where the violent giant was gunned down in self defense as he tried to kill a police officer. Surely you remember.

how can that be?

the reports all say he was unarmed

how was he planning on killing a police officer without any arms? :idunno:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
perhaps he was gonna bleed on him

HolyGrail018.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. The DOJ, after a thorough investigation, has determined that there is ample evidence of racial bias by the Ferguson PD in a multitude of ways, including harassment through heavy ticketing for such things as jaywalking, talking in front of their homes or sitting in cars. They found several instances of racial slurs and jokes in official communications. And arrest records indicate heavy racial bias. The DOJ has to clear a very high bar for these charges, and federal oversight, management and restructuring of the Ferguson PD is imminent. So no, it isn't a matter of, "they wrote tickets.". But I'm sure that none of that will matter to you or Nick.

I mentioned in another thread sometime ago that our racist El Presidente' B. Hussein Obama and his lapdog Eric Holder would get Ferguson PD one way or another. Since their lynch mob tactics didn't work against Officer Darren Ferguson, they'll put an unconstitutional federal consent decree on Ferguson PD like they did in Los Angeles, Seattle and numerous other cities.

Regarding writing tickets for traffic violations: Does Ferguson MO not have a court system where the accused can take the case before a magistrate if they were wrongfully accused?

Morpheus

perhaps he was gonna bleed on him

HolyGrail018.jpg

Someone dies and you find humor in it? Thanks for clearly demonstrating your lack of character far better than anyone could describe it. Maybe you should apply for a position on the Ferguson PD.

Mocking You

They also issue arrest warrants for people that have failed to pay parking tickets or speeding tickets. In 2013 they issued over 9,000 arrest warrants. They will not accept payment plans or community service as an alternative. They incarcerate people for parking tickets!

Morpheus

I mentioned in another thread sometime ago that our racist El Presidente' B. Hussein Obama and his lapdog Eric Holder would get Ferguson PD one way or another. Since their lynch mob tactics didn't work against Officer Darren Ferguson, they'll put an unconstitutional federal consent decree on Ferguson PD like they did in Los Angeles, Seattle and numerous other cities.

Regarding writing tickets for traffic violations: Does Ferguson MO not have a court system where the accused can take the case before a magistrate if they were wrongfully accused?

Did you not read the report? The bias of the local magistrate was included. But I already knew that justice would be inconsequencial to you since your biases align with those charged in the report.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
You weren't joking about Monty Python.

of course not - i was referring to michael brown, who was fatally shot while attacking police officer darren wilson

seems like a pretty stupid thing to do :idunno:

but the media rarely mentions the fact that he was 6'4', weighed 292 pounds and had, just prior to assauling officer wilson, assaulted a clerk while committing a robbery

no, they just identify him as an "unarmed" black man

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you not read the report? The bias of the local magistrate was included.

Ah yes, the local magistrate was involved in the vast rightwing conspiracy as well (i.e. innocent people were convicted and fined for violations that they didn't commit).

But I already knew that justice would be inconsequencial to you since your biases align with those charged in the report.

Of course this is coming from an ardent defender of the B. Hussein Obama administration.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still not an appropriate source of humor.

Well, sucks to be him. I can guarantee the death penalty, albeit in a non-standard fashion worked, as he can never murder or try to again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They also issue arrest warrants for people that have failed to pay parking tickets or speeding tickets. In 2013 they issued over 9,000 arrest warrants. They will not accept payment plans or community service as an alternative. They incarcerate people for parking tickets!

Actually it goes a bit deeper than that. Unpaid tickets due end up turning into arrest warrants. Usually those people who end up going to jail have other crimes/violations that they've committed as well like driving with a suspended license, etc.