DOJ admits police and communities act immorally in handing out "tickets"

Morpheus

Ah yes, the local magistrate was involved in the vast rightwing conspiracy as well (i.e. innocent people were convicted and fined for violations that they didn't commit).

Of course this is coming from an ardent defender of the B. Hussein Obama administration.

And, of course, this comes from the likely most hateful, bigoted poster on TOL.

Morpheus

Ah yes, the local magistrate was involved in the vast rightwing conspiracy as well (i.e. innocent people were convicted and fined for violations that they didn't commit).

Of course this is coming from an ardent defender of the B. Hussein Obama administration.

I see now. The entire U.S DOJ is conspiring to get Ferguson and Cleveland, but a local magistrate in Ferguson Missouri can't be biased. Brilliant deduction detective.

Morpheus

i believe that's called an ad hominem rebuttal

a fovorite of retards across the internet! :thumb:

No, just an educated observation arrived at after a long review of past behavior. In other words, if it's true it isn't slander.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see now. The entire U.S DOJ is conspiring to get Ferguson and Cleveland, but a local magistrate in Ferguson Missouri can't be biased. Brilliant deduction detective.

This topic (federal consent decrees) is way above the head of the average B. Hussein Obama voter. Let me put it this way: If you like the idea of the federal government policing cities that they have no jurisdiction over, then you love federal consent decrees (i.e the idea of a national police force).

Morpheus

I mentioned in another thread sometime ago that our racist El Presidente' B. Hussein Obama and his lapdog Eric Holder would get Ferguson PD one way or another. Since their lynch mob tactics didn't work against Officer Darren Ferguson, they'll put an unconstitutional federal consent decree on Ferguson PD like they did in Los Angeles, Seattle and numerous other cities.

Regarding writing tickets for traffic violations: Does Ferguson MO not have a court system where the accused can take the case before a magistrate if they were wrongfully accused?

Just curious. Is this why you say you're an ex cop? Were you released from the Seattle PD?

Morpheus

don't matter if it's true or if it's slander

google "ad hominem" if you're unclear what it means

So you don't deny that it is likely true?

He had already engaged in the ad hom attack. Mine was in direct response to his. At that point logical engagement has already gone out the window.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just curious. Is this why you say you're an ex cop? Were you released from the Seattle PD?

This thread isn't about me Morphie. If you want to talk about the racism of your President and that terrible terrible disease that you and others are afflicted with (white liberal guilt), or how Bill Clinton initiated "American police reform and decrees" back in 1994 or how the crime rate amongst Black Americans has skyrocketed, I'll gladly do so.

Morpheus

This thread isn't about me Morphie. If you want to talk about the racism of your President and that terrible terrible disease that you and others are afflicted with (white liberal guilt), or how Bill Clinton initiated "American police reform and decrees" back in 1994 or how the crime rate amongst Black Americans has skyrocketed, I'll gladly do so.

So you don't want to answer about being released from the Seattle PD? It is relevant to this discussion since the subject is about bias in local police departments and you brought up federal consent decrees, specifically naming Seattle. Your biases in this discussion are relevant.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So you don't want to answer about being released from the Seattle PD? It is relevant to this discussion since the subject is about bias in local police departments and you brought up federal consent decrees, specifically naming Seattle. Your biases in this discussion are relevant.

You should see Sodomy and Gonorrhea North since the federal government slammed their iron fist down on the Seattle Police Department:

Heroin addicts shooting up in public doorways in the heart of the downtown business section, etc. etc. etc.

SPD and other cities are giving you liberals what you wanted and I love it, because there is nothing more satisfying that hearing a liberal who has just been mugged whiiiiiiiiine.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
seems to be a magnet for prostitution, homosexuality, homelessness, drug use, murders of aboriginal young women....

Morpheus

You should see Sodomy and Gonorrhea North since the federal government slammed their iron fist down on the Seattle Police Department:

Heroin addicts shooting up in public doorways in the heart of the downtown business section, etc. etc. etc.

SPD and other cities are giving you liberals what you wanted and I love it, because there is nothing more satisfying that hearing a liberal who has just been mugged whiiiiiiiiine.

It seems like that nasty, ol' federal judge agreed with the DOJ.