DOJ admits police and communities act immorally in handing out "tickets"

Granite

Hall of Fame
I thought the same myself. Then, a couple days ago, he started ranting about federal consent decrees, and listed about three cities, including Seattle. After it sunk in I started punting together his claims and pet gripes with the realization that the DOJ began proceedings against the Seattle PD in 2011 and the SPD went through federal restructuring and management beginning in 2013. It went something like this:

aCW Claims

Ex vice cop in Seattle
Hates homosexuals
Hates drug users
Not big on Blacks and hates Hispanics
Hates Holder, Obama and federal consent decrees
Join date at TOL Sept. 2011 with a lot of time on his hands

So I directly asked him if he was released from the Seattle PD, he refused to discuss it and got very defensive. I pressed again and he changed the subject. I even gave him several opportunities to deny it, but he wouldn't. When I considered all this it became quite plausible that he very well could have been a bad cop in a bad police department found guilty of excessive violence and abuse against people on the streets, minorities (homosexuals, Blacks and Hispanics), and the mentally ill. He very closely fits the profile of someone who would seek a position of authority that would allow him to gang up on the populations he hates, especially if he could place them in restraints first. Then considering how losing a job for doing such things often leads someone unwilling to take personal responsibility to blaming their victims, and those who dole out the consequences, his intense bitterness fits.

No, I also found it difficult to believe he was ever a good cop, but a very bad cop in a bad police department makes perfectly good sense, and the puzzle pieces fit.

Well I suppose it is possible. That said, he's made some howlers in the past that led myself, TH, and others to directly challenge him as to whether he's ever been in law enforcement. He refuses (that I'm aware; been on the ignore list for a while) to actually claim he used to be a cop anymore.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Well I suppose it is possible. That said, he's made some howlers in the past that led myself, TH, and others to directly challenge him as to whether he's ever been in law enforcement. He refuses (that I'm aware; been on the ignore list for a while) to actually claim he used to be a cop anymore.

people pretend all sorts of things on the internet

town, for example, likes to pretend he's a lawyer

and granite likes to pretend he's human :idunno:

Morpheus

you girls are crossing over from creepy gossipy tard territory into creepy stalker territory

It isn't gossip, it's problem-solving. His claims were always problematic, and many have commented about it. When he inadvertently leaves a new clue it merits investigation. If you had ever dealt with the mentally and emotionally ill you would have learned to recognize such clues and learned to follow up on them.