ECT Does Romans 9 support Individual Election?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He cannot figure out how to get saved without the New Covenant. The result is a complete warping of scripture to somehow include himself in it.

Sad, and pathetic.

The New Covenant is made with the Seed, who is the Master of God's house, in which abide all souls saved by the power of the Gospel and God's grace.

There is only one Seed, one Lord, one Gospel, one Covenant of Grace, bestowed upon one house, one church, one people, one remnant of believers redeemed in the O.T. as well as the N.T. One spiritual body with Christ as its Head, called out from all the tribes and nations. Rev. 5:9, 7:9

I have been regenerated and received into that house; that spiritual body, by the grace of God to believe in His covenant promises and faith to trust in the righteousness of the Lord and Saviour of this house and church body.

" . . The house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." I Timothy 3:15b

SaulToPaul 2

The New Covenant is made with the Seed, who is the Master of God's house, in which abide all souls saved by the power of the Gospel and God's grace.

There is only one Seed, one Lord, one Gospel, one Covenant of Grace, bestowed upon one house, one church, one people, one remnant of believers redeemed in the O.T. as well as the N.T. One spiritual body with Christ as its Head, called out from all the tribes and nations. Rev. 5:9, 7:9

I have been regenerated and received into that house; that spiritual body, by the grace of God to believe in His covenant promises and faith to trust in the righteousness of the Lord and Saviour of this house and church body.

" . . The house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth." I Timothy 3:15b

Made up.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Try Ephesians

Ephesians 2:19-22 teaches a singular household of God, just as I have posted. (The word "WHOLE household" is not to be found, but rather the whole "building" of the house is "for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.")

SaulToPaul 2

Ephesians 2:19-22 teaches a singular household of God, just as I have posted. (The word "WHOLE" is not to be found.)

Eph 2
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Eph 3
13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Eph 2
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Eph 3
13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Amen to these Scriptures that speak of Christ and His church; His household; who are all His elect saints who abide in Him and who are indwelt by His Holy Spirit; having been saved by His grace and the power of His Gospel.

Such describes the purpose and fulfillment of the New Covenant and the spiritual body of Christ, who is her Head.

Right Divider

Body part
Amen to these Scriptures that speak of Christ and His church; His household; who are all His elect saints who abide in Him and who are indwelt by His Holy Spirit; having been saved by His grace and the power of His Gospel.

Such describes the purpose and fulfillment of the New Covenant and the spiritual body of Christ, who is her Head.
Sure, just claim victory no matter what.... right?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As is this:
Eph 1:10 (KJV)
(1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

This MADist erroneously interprets this verse of Scripture (out of context), as being Universal, ignoring the context that repeatedly qualifies the context and subject of Ephesians Chapter One as speaking only about those particular chosen by God in Christ for redemption. (vss 3-4)

Verses 3-13 references these particular souls twelve times as being "in Him" and the Divine process of them being "chosen," "predestined," "adopted," "redeemed, "forgiven," "inheritors," "saved," and "sealed," without once deviating from the original premise that this is a select people.

There is nothing universal about this passage of Scripture, and it cannot be so used to find the Truth it is meant to convey to those who have put their trust in Jesus Christ for salvation.

Is the very premise of Mid Acts Dispensationalism . . Universalistic and wrong?

It would seem so.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This MADist erroneously interprets this verse of Scripture (out of context), as being Universal, ignoring the context that repeatedly qualifies the context and subject of Ephesians Chapter One as speaking only about those particular chosen by God in Christ for redemption. (vss 3-4)

Verses 3-13 references these particular souls twelve times as being "in Him" and the Divine process of them being "chosen," "predestined," "adopted," "redeemed, "forgiven," "inheritors," "saved," and "sealed," without once deviating from the original premise that this is a select people.

There is nothing universal about this passage of Scripture, and it cannot be so used to find the Truth it is meant to convey to those who have put their trust in Jesus Christ for salvation.

It would seem so.
Let's say you buy a plane ticket online from your nearest airport to Paris, France. You get on the plane. The pilot comes on the intercom and says "Welcome to flight XYZ to Paris, France."

Now, Nang, tell me this:

Was the plane predetermined to go to Paris before you bought the ticket?

musterion

It would seem so.

Bah.