Do you simply by-pass the following revelation?

Gurucam

Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Friends, associates, combatants, et all,

In your own words, what is your perception of the message in the above?

Or, do you simply ignore and/or by-pass the above revelation? . . . and move to those that support your own ideas.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The Father chooses those he wants to give to his Son.

Gurucam

The Father chooses those he wants to give to his Son.

No. The quoted revelation does not say 'The Father chooses those he wants to give to his Son'.

The fact that the 'Father chooses those he wants to give to his Son' is confirmed more precisely in another revelation:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Fact is many more than the twelve disciples tried to follow Jesus (as the chosen disciples). They were all turned away. Only the twelve disciples were permitted by God to follow Jesus and only the twelve disciples were permitted by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And indeed Jesus gave these mysteries to only the twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

Although what you said is correct, the revelation quoted in the OP says something different. One of the things which the O.P. quote says is that only the disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. No one else who Jesus encountered were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And indeed there is much more information in the Holy KJV N.T. verse quoted in the O.P.. Therefore the question remains, what do you perceive to be the total message in the O.P. which is as follows:

The above relates more closely to:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

This is also directly linked to:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the above Jesus clearly defined His two agendas which are as follows: 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. Also only the twelve disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And only the twelve disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, by Jesus, in very private sessions among only them. Every one else were not given these mysteries, they were the dead who were given to bury each other, with parables. Parables do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

In fact the O.P revelation confirms that parables were given to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven so that they will loose the little that they have. Therefore parables were given by Jesus for the dead to bury each other.

This ties in with:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The sad fact is that the above prophesy (i.e. many are called and few chosen) materializes because a billion strong traditional Christians use parables and so bury each other with parables. These billion strong traditional Christians did not and do not follow Jesus. They do not seek out and embrace the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which would be found only in those very private deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

The billion strong traditional Christians use the Holy KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly' and foolishly.

I seek to bring out this revelation in total accuracy and purity, for the critical edification of all who sincerely aspire to be (authentic and not make believe) Christians . . . you guys can help and so receive the blessings of the Lord Jesus.

Become a child again. A child calls a spade a spade. Traditional Christians have to learn how to be honest like children again. They have to re-learn how to simply read verses in the Holy KJV N.T. and accept them literally and purely.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

No. The quoted revelation does not say 'The Father chooses those he wants to give to his Son'.

The fact that the 'Father chooses those he wants to give to his Son' is confirmed more precisely in another revelation:

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Fact is many more than the twelve disciples tried to follow Jesus (as the chosen disciples). They were all turned away. Only the twelve disciples were permitted by God to follow Jesus and only the twelve disciples were permitted by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And indeed Jesus gave these mysteries to only the twelve disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

Although what you said is correct, the revelation quoted in the OP says something different. One of the things which the O.P. quote says is that only the disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. No one else who Jesus encountered were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

And indeed there is much more information in the Holy KJV N.T. verse quoted in the O.P.. Therefore the question remains, what do you perceive to be the total message in the O.P. which is as follows:

The above relates more closely to:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

This is also directly linked to:

In the above Jesus clearly defined His two agendas which are as follows: 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Fact is only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus. Also only the twelve disciples were given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And only the twelve disciples were given the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, by Jesus, in very private sessions among only them. Every one else were not given these mysteries, they were the dead who were given to bury each other, with parables. Parables do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

In fact the O.P revelation confirms that parables were given to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven so that they will loose the little that they have. Therefore parables were given by Jesus for the dead to bury each other.

This ties in with:

The sad fact is that the above prophesy (i.e. many are called and few chosen) materializes because a billion strong traditional Christians use parables and so bury each other with parables. These billion strong traditional Christians did not and do not follow Jesus. They do not seek out and embrace the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven which would be found only in those very private deliveries which Jesus made to only his disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

The billion strong traditional Christians use the Holy KJV N.T. 'willy-nilly' and foolishly.

I seek to bring out this revelation in total accuracy and purity, for the critical edification of all who sincerely aspire to be (authentic and not make believe) Christians . . . you guys can help and so receive the blessings of the Lord Jesus.

Become a child again. A child calls a spade a spade. Traditional Christians have to learn how to be honest like children again. They have to re-learn how to simply read verses in the Holy KJV N.T. and accept them literally and purely.
Literal interpretation seems to be the folly of the Pharisees AMD in no way should be likened to the truth.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Gurucam

The fullness of time is here. You better have your Christian theology correct or . .

The fullness of time is here. You better have your Christian theology correct or . .

Literal interpretation seems to be the folly of the Pharisees AMD in no way should be likened to the truth.

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Matthews: 22 KJV N.T.
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

People who err because they do not know scriptures are not chosen. Also they cannot be Christians. They are false Christians. If one is not chosen one cannot be and is not, a Christian. It is not that they (i.e. many/billions) do not try to be Christians. It is because the very great majority of them seek to be Christians, but are misled by false prophets (all of who interpret scriptures). They err and they fall by the way-side. This is the very great majority of those seeking to be and/or are called Christians. Jesus confirmed that this will be the predicament of the very great majority of those called to be Christians:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

False prophets are 'interpreters' of scriptures.

Are you suggesting that you must interpret revelations for others? Or are you suggesting that out of millions of interpretations you have the right one?

Good.

Then, in order that humans do nor error because they do not know scriptures, please give your total (not half-way) interpretations of the following three revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.:

Seems to me that the billion strong traditional Christians all hold and are led by 'interpretations'. And there are millions of varying interpretations among them.

The billion strong traditional Christians are the only people who desecrate and corrupt their Holy book, the Holy KJV N.T. and then falsely and foolishly present themselves as Christians and also falsely and foolishly believe themselves to be, 'Christians'.

The billion strong traditional Christians do not perceive the Holy KJV N.T. to be Holy. The billion strong traditional Christians simply twist, change and/or corrupt the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to suit their own ideas.

Clearly a billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few who know scriptures correctly and therefore do not err and are the chosen few. The billion strong traditional Christians like to stand together. However there is no way that a billion people, can be the chosen few (who know scriptures). They must clearly be the misled masses. They are simply pulling down each other. They are simply the dead who are burying each other.

Fact is only the chosen few will know scriptures and therefore not err and be the 'chosen few'. They are the few who stand totally apart from the billion strong traditional Christians. These chosen few will have, hold and promote a totally different idea which is totally anchored on truth.

Only a (the) chosen few will know truth. Indeed only a chosen few will find the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life, eternal (Christianity):

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

If you believe that you are among the chosen few who know scriptures accurately. Then take the time to render your total, none-contradicting and clear 'interpretation' of the above three revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

By the way, I notice that you believe in 'peace'. Fact is, at this time, 'peace' will only lead you to 'rest in peace inside the earth, in hell, for all eternity'. Peace is not Jesus' pre-seperation agenda:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus separates and claims those (few) who know and adapt scriptures accurately. Simultaneously He relegate to hell those (the very great majority) who did not and do not know and adapt scriptures accurately. This is Jesus applying His sword of separation . . . and it is not rooted in peace on earth, at this time.

Look around you, the fullness of time is at hand. The time for foolish bantering has long ended. If you think you have truth, then bring it on board.

Fact is, 'literal words' are exactly how the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hidden from you, in plain sight, in the Holy KJV N.T.

Also there is nothing like 'literal interpretation', as posted by you. That is a foolish phrase. A verse is either taken literally or interpreted.

Last edited:

TweetyBird

The text does not say that Jesus only had 12 disciples. It says that Jesus had many disciples. When Jesus taught that they should eat His flesh and drink His blood, they walked no more with Him. Jesus did not send them away, which is why He asked the 12 if they were going to leave as well.

In fact the O.P revelation confirms that parables were given to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven so that they will loose the little that they have.

If the mysteries were only for the disciples, then why were they recorded for all to read by trillions of people?

Therefore parables were given by Jesus for the dead to bury each other.

The dead cannot bury the dead.

Apparently you should heed your own advice, because your post is filled with conjecture, and is not literal and pure Scripture.

Let's look at a literal verse - 120 disciples:

Acts 1
15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)

Gurucam

You are simply corrupting and distorting the Holy KJV N.T. in every which way. You are a bold face person who arbitrarily and corruptly changes and distort thousands of authentic verses in the Holy KJV N.T. to suit your own ideas.

Jesus instructed His disciples, as follows:

Clearly it must be possibly for the dead to bury their dead. Don't blaspheme Jesus.

In the above instruction, 'the dead' who bury their dead does not mean a physically dead person must bury their dead counterpart.

In the above, 'the dead who must be left to bury their dead' describes a person whose spirit is not quickened. 'The dead means 'spiritually dead', but physically alive. When such a person dies, physically, he or she cannot rise to heaven, clad only in his quickened spirit, in three days, to be like an angle in heaven, with Jesus. The (spiritually) dead must be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely on the return of the physical Jesus. Some of these people are already inside the earth with Satan for 2000 odd years.

'Let the dead bury their dead' means: leave physically alive people who are spiritually dead to bury their physically dead counterparts. They are worthless.

Christians do not follow the above path. Only the dead follow the above path. Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, when Christians die on earth, they rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried in the earth to wait indefinitely. They join the Spirit Jesus, in three days, in heaven.

However Christians are not the billion in traditional Christianity. The billion strong traditional Christians are the many who are called but not chosen. They are the misled masses. They are the many who are misled by false prophets.

The billion strong traditional Christians are the 'many' who are misled by false prophets into burying each other (when they die) in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely in hope for the physical return of Jesus.

The billion strong traditional Christians were not told that they can become authentic Christians (in their current life) and so differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is Lord). Then when they die they will rise in three days (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven.

The billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. A billion cannot not be a few:

Authentic Christians are simply a chosen few. They are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven:

In the above the dead who must be left to bury their dead describes a physically living person who is spiritually dead. They must be left to bury their spiritually dead dead counterparts.

'The dead' describes a person who is not converted. To be converted means to cease being a spiritually dead person by become spiritually aware. Then one is given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The spirit of 'the dead' is not quickened. This means that his or her heart/spirit is waxed gross (covered over).

The above is why the dead are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is a thing of God. Things of God can be discerned only through one's own spirit. A person whose heart/spirit is waxed gross (covered over) cannot know things of God. Thought they are physically alive and have a normal appearance, they are spiritually dead. Their spirits are not quickened. They are called 'the dead'.

And without knowing the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, they cannot and do not enter God's kingdom of heaven. They cannot go to or rise to heaven. They can go only to hell. They must be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, in the hope that Jesus will return some day, to help them.

In the above 'the dead' describes a person who is aware of only his physical body. Therefore such a person cannot follow Jesus, Who went/rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His quickened Spirit. Humans must have a quickened spirit (like Jesus) in order to follow Jesus to spirit heaven in three days after his or her own physical death.

Jesus had a quickened spirit. And because of this, when Jesus died, physically, He was able to rise to heaven, clad only in his quickened spirit, in three days, to be like an angle in heaven.

Those who are chosen by God to follow Jesus (like the disciples) are the few who are given by God to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are given to follow Jesus because they have quickened spirits. They are not spiritually dead. They are not 'the dead'. They are the chosen few Christians. They differ in no way from the Jesus Christ except that Jesus is Lord.

Jesus speaks of two sets of people:

There are the chosen few who follow Jesus. They become authentic Christians who differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ. When they die on earth, they rise in three days, clad in their quickened spirits, to like angels in heaven with Jesus. They rise in three days, after their death, to the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for them.

On the other hand are 'the dead who bury their dead'. These are the great masses who are called to be Christians but are not chosen. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. When they die on earth they are buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan, together with their dead physical bodies, to wait indefinitely on the physical return of Jesus. Some are already inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, for 2000 odd years.

It is entirely your individual choice to either be among those who follow Jesus (to heaven). This is to soweth to spirit and Spirit.

Or, instead, you can be among the dead who bury their dead inside the earth with Satan. This is to soweth to flesh.

God is not mocked. What a man sowest that shall he reap.

All of the above are totally and literally supported by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. I can provide all literally supporting revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. Indeed I only quote revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., literally.

I am not sure that you are given by God to know these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. If you are not given by God to know these mysteries, my telling them to you will not matter.

My posts are for those who are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They will recognize truth when they read it.

You are free to totally ignore the above and carry on with your own ideas and beliefs.

However you are not free to corrupt unsuspecting aspiring Christians into your anti-Spirit and flesh-way of thinking.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Beware of TweetyBird. His make-up theology will lead you to a sad and bad place.

Beware of TweetyBird. His make-up theology will lead you to a sad and bad place.

The final time to spot false prophets is at hand.

Beware of TweetyBird. He makes-up theology and seek to falsely and corruptly pass it off as Christianity. His made-up theology will lead you to a sad and bad place.

TweetyBird's theology 'doctors', changes and corrupt thousands of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

TweetyBird's theology is not from Jesus. It is from TweetyBird.

Next TweetyBird will tell us that in God's house there are many mansions and He will go to make a place for those who follow him and his theology. His theology is a total distortion and corruption of the pure words in the Holy KJV N.T.

TweetyBird is presenting himself to be Christ (i.e. a Christian). However right before your eyes and ears, he is denying the authentic and literal words in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote his own ideas. Jesus warned us about such people:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

You will be totally foolish to go with the corrupt flow of TweetyBird's theology.

Please leave evil alone. Instead, stick with the literal, not corrupted, not touched, not changed and 'not interpreted' words of the Holy KJV N.T.

This is how you can honor your Christian Holy Book . . . indeed, this is how people in all other traditions honor their respective Holy Books. They do not desecrate their Holy Books and they do not allow others to do so.

Only traditional Christians rip apart, distort and corrupt their Holy Book (in the false name of interpreting) so as to promote their own ideas.

This is the work of:

This is why:

Please do not stand for this on-going corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.

'Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way' conveys that the entrance and path to eternal life and heaven is straight forward and narrow as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

You do not need any 'johnny come lately', false prophet, like TweetyBird, to distort and corrupt the straight gate and narrow path so as to supposedly 'show you the way'. The straight gate and narrow path which leadeth onto eternal life and heaven is literally the precise, literal 'as is' words in the Holy KJV N.T.

Please accept the words in the Holy KJV N.T.'as is'. They are Holy, totally correct and perfect as they are. They literally convey the straight gate and narrow way which leadeth onto eternal life and heaven. Do not change them to suit your own ideas. Instead, seek to get/understand their message, without changing or leaving out, any words to suit your ideas.

Leave the foolish and lost to interpret scriptures in their millions of distortions. You simply accept and use the Holy KJV N.T., literally.

The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven is in plain sight in the literal words of the Holy KJV N.T.. It is hid only from the undesirable. The undesirable are those who delight in 'interpreting' (twisting) things to have them support their own corrupt and other ideas.

The undesirable are the dead who must bury each other, i.e. as per Jesus' instruction. They are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with the chosen few Christians.

Wake up and smell the aroma of truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The delusions of a typical traditional Christian, on display, in plain sight.

The delusions of a typical traditional Christian, on display, in plain sight.

Ask any number of the billion strong traditional Christians to provide their own perceptions of the message in the above revelations and you will get as many different 'interpretations'.

However, none will accept and post the literal messages in those verses from the Holy KJV N.T..

Each of them is writing his or her own scriptures.

Are they not 'the dead who are burying each other' . . . in hell, inside the earth with Satan (with foolishness)?

However they all foolishly perceive themselves to be the 'bright' boys/girls of Christianity. How up-side down, indeed. How deluded they are.

They are simply denying, desecrating and corrupting the Holy KJV N.T. The Holy KJV N.T. should be taken from them and given to genuine Christian aspirants.

way 2 go

Gurucam as proof of what you are saying
you admit that you don't understand the
mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven \ parables ?

TweetyBird

You are simply corrupting and distorting the Holy KJV N.T. in every which way. You are a bold face person who arbitrarily and corruptly changes and distort thousands of authentic verses in the Holy KJV N.T. to suit your own ideas.

Jesus instructed His disciples, as follows:

Clearly it must be possibly for the dead to bury their dead. Don't blaspheme Jesus.

Ok - so you are taking what He said literally. Interesting.

In the above instruction, 'the dead' who bury their dead does not mean a physically dead person must bury their dead counterpart.

And now you say that Jesus was not being literal. :dizzy:

In the above, 'the dead who must be left to bury their dead' describes a person whose spirit is not quickened. 'The dead means 'spiritually dead', but physically alive. When such a person dies, physically, he or she cannot rise to heaven, clad only in his quickened spirit, in three days, to be like an angle in heaven, with Jesus. The (spiritually) dead must be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan to wait indefinitely on the return of the physical Jesus. Some of these people are already inside the earth with Satan for 2000 odd years.

Putting words in God's mouth - is that how you interpret the Bible?

'Let the dead bury their dead' means: leave physically alive people who are spiritually dead to bury their physically dead counterparts. They are worthless.

Christians do not follow the above path. Only the dead follow the above path. Christians differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ, when Christians die on earth, they rise in three day (like the Lord Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried in the earth to wait indefinitely. They join the Spirit Jesus, in three days, in heaven.

I don't know of any Christians who believe that the dead can bury the dead.

However Christians are not the billion in traditional Christianity. The billion strong traditional Christians are the many who are called but not chosen. They are the misled masses. They are the many who are misled by false prophets.

Are you a prophet?

The billion strong traditional Christians are the 'many' who are misled by false prophets into burying each other (when they die) in the earth, in hell with Satan to wait indefinitely in hope for the physical return of Jesus.

More prophetic utterance? Was it given to you or did you just make it up?

The billion strong traditional Christians were not told that they can become authentic Christians (in their current life) and so differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is Lord). Then when they die they will rise in three days (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven.

Who are you preaching to? I know of no true believers who do not believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and that they will arise in Christ at the end of this age.

The billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the chosen few. A billion cannot not be a few:

Authentic Christians are simply a chosen few. They are the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven:

Do you believe you are one of those billions or???

In the above the dead who must be left to bury their dead describes a physically living person who is spiritually dead. They must be left to bury their spiritually dead dead counterparts.

'The dead' describes a person who is not converted. To be converted means to cease being a spiritually dead person by become spiritually aware. Then one is given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The spirit of 'the dead' is not quickened. This means that his or her heart/spirit is waxed gross (covered over).

The above is why the dead are not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is a thing of God. Things of God can be discerned only through one's own spirit. A person whose heart/spirit is waxed gross (covered over) cannot know things of God. Thought they are physically alive and have a normal appearance, they are spiritually dead. Their spirits are not quickened. They are called 'the dead'.

You surely have a good handle on giving your own opinion on what He meant.

And without knowing the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, they cannot and do not enter God's kingdom of heaven. They cannot go to or rise to heaven. They can go only to hell. They must be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, in the hope that Jesus will return some day, to help them.

In the above 'the dead' describes a person who is aware of only his physical body. Therefore such a person cannot follow Jesus, Who went/rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His quickened Spirit. Humans must have a quickened spirit (like Jesus) in order to follow Jesus to spirit heaven in three days after his or her own physical death.

Jesus had a quickened spirit. And because of this, when Jesus died, physically, He was able to rise to heaven, clad only in his quickened spirit, in three days, to be like an angle in heaven.

Those who are chosen by God to follow Jesus (like the disciples) are the few who are given by God to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are given to follow Jesus because they have quickened spirits. They are not spiritually dead. They are not 'the dead'. They are the chosen few Christians. They differ in no way from the Jesus Christ except that Jesus is Lord.

You already said all of that. Repeating it is not going to make it fit into what Jesus actually stated.

Jesus speaks of two sets of people:

There are the chosen few who follow Jesus. They become authentic Christians who differ in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ. When they die on earth, they rise in three days, clad in their quickened spirits, to like angels in heaven with Jesus. They rise in three days, after their death, to the mansion in God's house which Jesus has prepared for them.

On the other hand are 'the dead who bury their dead'. These are the great masses who are called to be Christians but are not chosen. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'. When they die on earth they are buried in the earth, in hell, with Satan, together with their dead physical bodies, to wait indefinitely on the physical return of Jesus. Some are already inside the earth, in hell, with Satan, for 2000 odd years.

It is entirely your individual choice to either be among those who follow Jesus (to heaven). This is to soweth to spirit and Spirit.

Or, instead, you can be among the dead who bury their dead inside the earth with Satan. This is to soweth to flesh.

God is not mocked. What a man sowest that shall he reap.

All of the above are totally and literally supported by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. I can provide all literally supporting revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. Indeed I only quote revelations from the Holy KJV N.T., literally.

You have already said all of that as well. Repeating it often does not change the fact, that it is opinion, not what Jesus stated.

However; you want to pick and choose what is literal and what is not as long as it fits your paradigm.

I am not sure that you are given by God to know these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. If you are not given by God to know these mysteries, my telling them to you will not matter.

My posts are for those who are given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They will recognize truth when they read it.

You are free to totally ignore the above and carry on with your own ideas and beliefs.

However you are not free to corrupt unsuspecting aspiring Christians into your anti-Spirit and flesh-way of thinking.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
[/COLOR]

I think you have quite a superior view of what you believe, and anyone who disagrees with you is bound for hell. Does that about cover it?

Gurucam

Gurucam as proof of what you are saying
you admit that you don't understand the
mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven \ parables ?

This thread has not reach the substance of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This thread is still seeking to establish who got these mysteries (from Jesus) and where in the Holy KJV N.T. one will find these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The three verses under consideration say: only the disciples were given to know these mysteries. So far there is no admission of this literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. Also no constructive denial or rebuttal of this literal fact from the Holy KJV N.T. was offered. Only foolishness was posted/parroted.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from the following three different revelations (from the Holy KJV N.T.) which totally support each other is that only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And there were only twelve such disciples . . . and so be it:

Let us discern the above revelations. Clearly you do not accept the literal message in these revelation. Then please oblige as follows:

Step by step, offer your supposed wise correction to the literal message in these revelation. Only then can we go on to find the substance of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Notice that one foolish person post that God gave Jesus more than twelve disciples. And that person foolishly perceive himself or herself to be Christian.

Last edited:

CherubRam

Or, do you simply ignore and/or by-pass the above revelation? . . . and move to those that support your own ideas.

Everyone thinks they have a handle on the truth when actually very few do. Only those who say to themselves that they want to know the truth, even if it displeases them; only then can a person find the truth. Most every person will put their church doctrine before the truth.

CherubRam

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. This parable means, let the spiritually dead bury the dead.

TweetyBird

The final time to spot false prophets is at hand.

Beware of TweetyBird. He makes-up theology and seek to falsely and corruptly pass it off as Christianity. His made-up theology will lead you to a sad and bad place.

TweetyBird's theology 'doctors', changes and corrupt thousands of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

TweetyBird's theology is not from Jesus. It is from TweetyBird.

Next TweetyBird will tell us that in God's house there are many mansions and He will go to make a place for those who follow him and his theology. His theology is a total distortion and corruption of the pure words in the Holy KJV N.T.

TweetyBird is presenting himself to be Christ (i.e. a Christian). However right before your eyes and ears, he is denying the authentic and literal words in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote his own ideas. Jesus warned us about such people:

Matthews: 24 KJV N.T.
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

You will be totally foolish to go with the corrupt flow of TweetyBird's theology.

Please leave evil alone. Instead, stick with the literal, not corrupted, not touched, not changed and 'not interpreted' words of the Holy KJV N.T.

This is how you can honor your Christian Holy Book . . . indeed, this is how people in all other traditions honor their respective Holy Books. They do not desecrate their Holy Books and they do not allow others to do so.

Only traditional Christians rip apart, distort and corrupt their Holy Book (in the false name of interpreting) so as to promote their own ideas.

This is the work of:

This is why:

Please do not stand for this on-going corruption of the Holy KJV N.T.

'Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way' conveys that the entrance and path to eternal life and heaven is straight forward and narrow as literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T..

You do not need any 'johnny come lately', false prophet, like TweetyBird, to distort and corrupt the straight gate and narrow path so as to supposedly 'show you the way'. The straight gate and narrow path which leadeth onto eternal life and heaven is literally the precise, literal 'as is' words in the Holy KJV N.T.

Please accept the words in the Holy KJV N.T.'as is'. They are Holy, totally correct and perfect as they are. They literally convey the straight gate and narrow way which leadeth onto eternal life and heaven. Do not change them to suit your own ideas. Instead, seek to get/understand their message, without changing or leaving out, any words to suit your ideas.

Leave the foolish and lost to interpret scriptures in their millions of distortions. You simply accept and use the Holy KJV N.T., literally.

The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven is in plain sight in the literal words of the Holy KJV N.T.. It is hid only from the undesirable. The undesirable are those who delight in 'interpreting' (twisting) things to have them support their own corrupt and other ideas.

The undesirable are the dead who must bury each other, i.e. as per Jesus' instruction. They are not destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with the chosen few Christians.

Wake up and smell the aroma of truth.

Whoa ... you sure got your panties in a bunch. Listen Dude, I don't know how you got all of that out of the few sentences I wrote, but you are like way off the grid. Have fun with that .... :jawdrop:

TweetyBird

This thread has not reach the substance of the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This thread is still seeking to establish who got these mysteries (from Jesus) and where in the Holy KJV N.T. one will find these mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The three verses under consideration say, only the disciples were given to know these mysteries. There is no admission of this literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.. Also no constructive denial or rebuttal of this literal fact from the Holy KJV N.T. was offered. Only foolishness was posted/parroted.

The only conclusion that can be drawn from the following three different revelations (from the Holy KJV N.T.) which totally support each other is that only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And there were only twelve such disciples:

The mysteries given to the apostles are written down in the Gospels. We can read them for ourselves. They are not hidden any more.

1 Cor 2
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Let me show you what Jesus said - that He had MANY DISCIPLES. You said He had only 12 - that is false. Acts 1 states that 120 disciples gathered in the upper room. You are ignoring the clear Scriptures.

**************I never, ever stated or implied that there were not only 12 disciples who were given the mysteries of the parables. You are not paying attention.************

Gurucam

TweetyBird.

In the verses following Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 12, Jesus went on to define who is literally 'the dead', for Him. It is not the same for you. Jesus lives in the Spirit world. You live in the flesh world. For Jesus and His disciples, 'the dead' literally means a spiritual dead person. For you and other flesh people, 'the dead' literally means a physically dead person.

Jesus literally calls a physically dead person, 'sleeping'. For Jesus, 'the dead' is literally a spiritually dead person.

Do not confuse Jesus' literal with your literal.. You do not have the spirit reality of Jesus and His twelve disciples. You are carnal and you are erroneously 'reading' every thing according to your carnal understanding.

The above is not intended for an ordinary/carnal person (whose heart/spirit is waxed gross), like you. This is a spiritual communique for a disciple (whose heart was not waxed gross). A carnal (or waxed gross heart) person will read this as referring to a physically dead person. A spiritual person (i.e. one whose heart/spirit is no longer waxed gross) will read this as referring to one who is spiritually dead.

This is simply how things works. A carnal person is simply not given to get spiritual messages. He simply cannot get it. He will only read them carnally.

Through out Jesus' deliveries 'the dead' literally meant a spiritually dead person. It never meant a physically dead person. For Jesus a physically dead person was simply a sleeping person. Never a dead person. Never, 'the dead'

John: 11 KJV N.T.
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Jesus was not concerned with the physical side and physical death of humans. Jesus recognized no physical death. For Jesus, there is no such death, only sleep. Only (spiritually dead) humans recognize and call a physically dead person, 'the dead'.

Where ever Jesus speaks of 'the dead' He is literally referring to the spiritually dead.

Only for you and other spiritually dead humans can and will 'the dead' be a physical dead person.

When Jesus instructed his disciple to let the dead bury their dead. He is not instructing that physical dead people bury their dead. Because Jesus did not call physically dead people, 'the dead'. He called them 'sleeping'. Jesus was instructing his spiritually aware disciple to follow Him and let spiritually dead people bury their own kind.

To understand Jesus' literal words to His disciples, you must be spiritually aware. You must be on Jesus spiritual wavelength (like the disciples). Other wise you will not be able to get Jesus' communication, at the same level as the disciples. You will interpret Jesus' deliveries carnally and not spiritually. Then you will be totally in error. Live and learn brother.

One cannot read Jesus deliveries to His disciples carnally. They are not made to carnal people (like you). They were made to spiritually aware people, like the disciples . . . absolute no insult intended. This is simply an observation, based on how you interpret Jesus' delivery to His disciple. You are interpreting Jesus' spiritual delivery to His disciple, carnally. That cannot work.

By raising Lazarus from 'the dead', Jesus prove very literally that what ordinary spiritually dead people perceive to be 'the dead' is a grand mistake. No one is dead when they loose their physical bodies. There is no such dead. What humans like you perceive to be 'the dead' is simply a human sleeping. Jesus is not going to call a physically dead human, 'the dead'. Jesus calls a physically dead human, 'sleeping'.

You need to learn Christian lessons accurately before you try to teach.

Go check Matthews: 13 verses: 13 to 15 of the Holy KJV N.T. In those verses Jesus clearly defines what He literally means by 'the dead'. It has nothing to do with what the average person (like you) hold to be 'the dead'.

Jesus' literal words are not yours.

Last edited:

TweetyBird

TweetyBird.

In the verses following Matthews: 13 verses: 10 to 12, Jesus went on to define who is literally 'the dead', for Him. It is not the same for you. Jesus lives in the Spirit world. You live in the flesh world. For Jesus and His disciples, 'the dead' literally means a spiritual dead person. For you and other flesh people, 'the dead' literally means a physically dead person. Jesus literally calls a physically dead person, 'sleeping. For Jesus, 'the dead' is literally a spiritually dead person.

Do not confuse Jesus' literal with your literal.. You do not have the spirit reality of Jesus and His twelve disciples. You are carnal and you are erroneously 'reading' every thing according to your carnal understanding.

Through out Jesus' deliveries 'the dead' literally meant a spiritually dead person. It never meant a physically dead person. For Jesus a physically dead person was simply a sleeping person.

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Jesus was not concerned with the physical side and physical death of humans. Jesus recognized no physical death. For Jesus, there is no such death, only sleep. Only (spiritually dead) humans recognize and call a physically dead person, 'the dead'.

Where ever Jesus speaks of 'the dead' He is literally referring to the spiritually dead.

Only for you and other spiritually dead humans can and will 'the dead' be a physical dead person.

When Jesus instructed his disciple to let the dead bury their dead. He is not instructing that physical dead people bury their dead. Because Jesus did not call physically dead people, 'the dead'. He called them 'sleeping'. Jesus was instructing his spiritually aware disciple to follow Him and let spiritually dead people bury their own kind.

To understand Jesus' literal words to His disciples, you must be spiritually aware. You must be on Jesus spiritual wavelength (like the disciples). Other wise you will not be able to get Jesus' communication, at the same level as the disciples. You will interpret Jesus' deliveries carnally and not spiritually. Then you will be totally in error. Live and learn brother.

One cannot read Jesus deliveries to His disciples carnally. They are not made to carnal people (like you). They were made to spiritually aware people, like the disciples . . . absolute no insult intended. This is simply an observation, based on how you interpret Jesus' delivery to His disciple. You are interpreting Jesus' spiritual delivery to His disciple, carnally. That cannot work.

By raising Lazarus from 'the dead', Jesus prove very literally that what ordinary spiritually dead people perceive to be 'the dead' is a grand mistake. No one is dead when they loose their physical bodies. There is no such dead. What humans like you perceive to be 'the dead' is simply a human sleeping. Jesus is not going to call a physically dead human, 'the dead'. Jesus calls a physically dead human, 'sleeping'.

You need to learn Christian lessons accurately before you try to teach.

Go check Matthews: 13 verses: 13 to 15 of the Holy KJV N.T. In those verses Jesus clearly defines what He literally means by 'the dead'. It has nothing to do with what the average person (like you) hold to be 'the dead'.

Jesus' literal words are not yours.

Jesus raised the dead - literal, physically dead people. Lazarus was literally, physically dead. His body "stinketh". Jesus said that Laz physically DIED. Laz was not spiritually dead. He was a believer. Jesus even raised His own literal and physically dead self from the grave as commanded by His Father. He was not spiritually dead either.

I never once hinted or explained what I believe in reference to what Jesus said ["let the dead bury the dead"]. I simply stated that the dead do not bury the dead. So you then made up a bunch of stuff about me, got off on some "strange private spiritual theory rabbit trail" with it all, and now assume that you know what I believe based on your own private opinions and conjecture.

Gurucam

Everyone thinks they have a handle on the truth when actually very few do. Only those who say to themselves that they want to know the truth, even if it displeases them; only then can a person find the truth. Most every person will put their church doctrine before the truth.

Indeed, the red highlight is why many are called and few chosen. This prophesy from the Lord Jesus is the curse of a billion strong traditional Christians.

They have abandon Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T. and instead, embraced their deluded churches.

Gurucam

Jesus raised the dead - literal, physically dead people. Lazarus was literally, physically dead. His body "stinketh". Jesus said that Laz physically DIED. Laz was not spiritually dead. He was a believer. Jesus even raised His own literal and physically dead self from the grave as commanded by His Father. He was not spiritually dead either.

I never once hinted or explained what I believe in reference to what Jesus said ["let the dead bury the dead"]. I simply stated that the dead do not bury the dead. So you then made up a bunch of stuff about me, got off on some "strange private spiritual theory rabbit trail" with it all, and now assume that you know what I believe based on your own private opinions and conjecture.

That is not true. The above is not what you posted. You are bearing false witness on yourself. You said:

You must hold the view that Jesus was foolish. For He did instruct His disciple to 'let the dead bury their dead' . . . and you says that it is not possible for the dead to bury their dead. You also said, 'The dead cannot bury the dead'.

What (negative force??) would posses you to deny and correct Jesus' literal words. Clearly, since Jesus instructed His disciple, 'let the dead bury their dead', then it must be totally possible.

To say that "I simply stated that the dead do not bury the dead." and 'The dead cannot bury the dead' are direct denials and undermining of Jesus' clear and literal instruction (let the dead bury their dead) . . . and indeed this is on going. As we speak the dead are burying their dead. If you claim to be Christian, you have to be a false one.

On your other point:

Only you and other ordinary humans would say that Lazarus was (in any way) dead. Jesus said he was sleeping. Why would you once again deny and oppose Jesus?

Why would you present yourself as Christian and not take Jesus' lead and correction by not continuing to call a physically dead person, 'the dead'. Jesus showed Christians that physically dead people are not 'the dead' They are simply sleeping people. And they must be describes as sleeping, not as 'the dead. Therefore, at no event would Jesus describe a physically dead person as 'the dead'.

For Jesus and the chosen few authentic Christians, no one is 'the dead' by simply loosing their physical body. For Jesus and the chosen few authentic Christians, such a one is simply sleeping, not dead. For Jesus and the chosen few authentic Christians, one becomes 'the dead' by being spiritually dead.

Wake up to the truth that Jesus will not call one who has died physically, 'the dead'. Jesus does not discern that event as death. Jesus discern that event to be sleep. Jesus came to tell us that physical death is no kind of death. It is only sleep. Therefore when Jesus speaks of 'the dead burying their dead' He is not at all speaking about physically dead people burying their counterparts.

When Jesus speaks about the dead burying their dead, He is speaking about spiritually dead people burying their spiritually dead counterparts. This explanation is given by me, in kindness, for your edification because you are not given to understand this instruction from Jesus, literally. Fact is, Jesus statement is literally correct for His disciples and spiritually aware people.

In the Holy KJV N.T. Jesus has clearly and literally defined what He means by 'the dead'. And he does not mean the physically dead. When you know this you will know what is literal for Jesus . . . as opposed to what is literal for you. Jesus' literal and your literal are totally different.

Jesus' literal is spirit/truth based. Your literal is physical/delusion/carnal based.

I urge you to go and look up what Jesus literally means by 'the dead', before posting foolishness and corruption in the name of Christianity.

Do not corrupt Jesus' words.

The above is the Christian position.

Last edited: