Do you simply by-pass the following revelation?

Gurucam

The sad state of a billion traditional Christians:

The sad state of a billion traditional Christians:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

The ten commandments, the Holy O.T. and the flesh Jesus are solely for the faithless. The faithless are those who are not aware of their own spirits. They are called 'the dead' in the Holy KJV N.T. They are the not yet converted. They are people in the flesh and they always need physical validation/proof (a sign) for spiritual things. No more signs are forthcoming.

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

The physical Jesus is not the Lord. The physical Jesus was simply a sign for the Spirit Jesus Who is the Lord from heaven. The Spirit Jesus is 'not seen' and eternal. The physical Jesus was 'seen' and temporal. Since 2000 odd years ago, the physical Jesus is no more:

2 Corinthians: 5 KJV N.T.
16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

A New person is one who no longer looks to flesh but instead look to spirit. A New person in Christ is one who no longer look to the flesh Jesus bur instead look to Spirit Jesus.

The Holy O.T. including the ten commandments and the physical Jesus are old things which passed away (for those seeking to be Christian). The New thing is the Spirit Jesus.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians: 3 7King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit (of Jesus) and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Now, (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is the Spirit Jesus, not the flesh Jesus.

Indeed 2000 odd years ago those seeking to be Christians were told:

2 Corinthians: 4 KJV N.T.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Because, since 2000 odd years ago Jesus is clad only in His Spirit body and He is 'not seen' and eternal. And in this format He is the Lord from heaven.

The flesh Jesus was of earth, earthly/flesh/physical. He is not the Lord. He was 'seen' and temporal. He is no more. He was simply a physical temporal sign for the Spirit Jesus who is literally the Lord from heaven.

Jesus had to come ('seen' and temporally) in the flesh, as a sign for the Spirit Jesus because an evil and adulterous nation/generation could not or refused to, look to the Spirit Jesus who is 'not seen' and eternal. The evil and adulterous generation were the generation of Ishmael. They were the Jews of 2000 odd years ago.

Ishmael and his generations remained under the law. They did not accept and/or recognize the Spirit of Truth (that was promised to Abraham and his generation). They are the children of the flesh.

Isaac and his generations embraced the Spirit of Truth (that was promised to Abraham and his generation). They did this without the need for the advent of the physical Jesus. They needed no sign. They are the children of God.

And even after Jesus' crucifixion and rise to spirit heaven, only a few stopped looking to the physical/flesh, 'seen' and temporal Jesus (who is not the Lord from heaven)and instead looked to the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit Jesus (i.e. the Spirit of Truth) who is the Lord from heaven.

Billions who sought to be Christians erroneously continued to look to the physical, 'seen' and temporal Jesus who was simply a sign and not the Lord.

This is the sad predicament of the billion strong traditional Christians. They cannot be the chosen few. To date, they are the 'many' in:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The following is the bottom line in Christianity. This fact can and will save and deliver one:

Christianity is anchored only on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord from heaven. Christianity is not at all anchored on the physical/flesh, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus who is not the Lord from heaven.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do not let foolish people, the likes of TweetyBird, derail you.

Do not let foolish people, the likes of TweetyBird, derail you.

I am informed and guided directly and precisely by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned within my own heart/spirit, into everything that I post on this forum.

Also, as instructed by this Spirit, every thing that I post on this forum conforms totally to literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.

These things are done in total respect and love for, aspiring Christians. That is, those who seek the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven.

This is the Christian way.

A person must see this spirit and Spirit way of getting knowledge and guidance as possible. Then such a one must want this communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, within one's own heart/spirit. Then one will have it. Then one must be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for say and do as discerned within one's own heart or spirit.

Then one becomes a Christian.

The first requirement on this path is to become 'converted'.

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
*15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

One must first be converted, only then can Jesus intervene or help in any way. To be converted is to be given, by God, to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. This is to become like the twelve disciples. This is to cease being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware or spiritually awaken. This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over).

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

The above is a literal (spirit and Spirit based) message from Jesus for only the disciples (who were spiritually aware). It is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. And these mysteries were given privately, by Jesus, to only the disciples because only they were spiritually aware. Only spiritually aware people will get the message. It is not for carnal people. That message is hidden from carnal people.

TweetyBird is making jokes of serious matters.

TweetyBird discerns Jesus' instruction to his disciple, 'let the dead burying their dead', in the above, to literally mean 'let a physically dead person bury a physically dead person'. This is how a carnal person will literally read that message.

To a carnal person 'the dead literally means physically dead. Not so for a spiritually aware person. To a spiritually aware person, like the disciples, 'the dead' literally means spiritually dead. There is a physical body and there is a spirit body.

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

There is death connected to the physical body. A person whose physical body is dead in not called the dead by Jesus. For Jesus such a person is sleeping.

There is death connected to one's spirit body or inward man. Jesus call this 'the dead'.

Jesus' private communiques to his disciples are always spiritual. 'Follow me and let the dead bury their dead is a private communique from Jesus to a disciple. In Jesus' communiques to his disciples 'the dead' always literally means spiritually dead. For Jesus, physical death is 'sleeping':

John: 11 KJV N.T.
11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

Literally, when Jesus communicate with his disciples, He does so at the level of spirit and Spirit. In those communique when Jesus say 'the dead', this literally means 'spiritually dead' among Jesus and His disciples. The spirituality of the communique is obvious and literal for Jesus and His disciples. They both know with obvious certainty that 'the dead' literally means 'spiritually dead'. There is no need to describe 'the dead' in any more detail among them. It is their hidden way of communication.

'The dead' is another phrase for 'carnal people'. A carnal person is one who is aware of only his physical side and totally dead to his or her spirit side. Therefore 'let the dead bury their dead' is a negative indictment on 'the dead or carnal people. This is a private communique that is shared between Jesus and a disciple. It is not meant for the ears or understanding of carnal people.

In Jesus instruction, 'the dead' would literally mean one thing for a spiritually aware person and another thiing for a carnal person. For the spiritually aware person, the dead would literally means spiritually dead. For a carnal person 'the dead' would mean physically dead.

The above revelation (follow me and let the dead bury their dead) is not intend for carnal people. The truth in this revelation is not for the ears of a carnal person. The truth in this communique is hidden from carnal people who are actually 'the dead who bury their dead.

'The dead' will read 'the dead' to be literally a physical dead person.

It is important to note that in Jesus' communique with His disciples, He speaks of the physically dead as sleeping.

For any reader to get Jesus communique to his disciples, he or she must be spiritually aware and spiritually functional. A reader cannot reduce Jesus words in those communique to what is literal for one (i.e. the particular reader).

TweetyBird is not only foolish but is also not spiritual but carnal and therefore not at all on Jesus' wavelength. And cannot be and is not Christian.

TweetyBird, is in some other 'fall by the way side' 'what you physically see is all there is' religion. Such a religion is of TweetyBird's making and it is totally far removed from the Christian tradition that is purely spiritual, Spiritual and 'not seen'.

Aspiring Christians must beware of TweetyBird who is falsely presenting him/her self to be 'Christian' so as to pedal his/her none-christian religion.

A carnal person (who is literally 'the dead') will naturally take 'the dead' to foolishly and literally mean 'the physically dead' and so bury him or her self and similar others. This is one dimension of how 'the dead bury their dead'.

One who is in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus will naturally take 'the dead' to literally be a spiritually dead person:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Do not let the likes of TweetyBird corrupt the above Holy KJV N.T. revelations and drag you into carnality. Be alert, do not unwittingly or other wise elevate carnal people to positions of Christian teachers. They can be nothing other than false prophets who came in Jesus name.

Last edited:

Gurucam

By now you guys must know that the entry qualification for being given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is awareness of one's own heart/spirit, i.e. spiritual awareness.

That is, one's own heart/spirit must not be covered from one. One's own heart/spirit must no longer be 'waxed gross'. Only then can Jesus deliver All Truth to one from a connection between one's own heart/spirit and His Spirit, which is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

The above cannot happen if one's own heart or spirit is still 'waxed gross' (i.e. covered or coated over):

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
*15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

A person whose heart is waxed gross is called 'the dead'. Such a person is dead to his or her own spirit, the Spirit of Jesus and to Truth. He or she is a purely carnal person. Also called a 'child of the flesh and Satan.

Satan is not one big bad entity. Satan is anyone who savors the things of man and not the things of God:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said onto Peter, Get thee behind mee, Satan, thou art an offense onto me: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Peter was Satan simply because he savored the things of man (i.e. temporal human physical life) instead of the things of God (i.e. eternal spiritual life). Peter tried to have Jesus save His physical temporal life and loose His eternal spiritual life. This made Peter an offense onto Jesus and also made Peter, Satan (a Satan).

All other persons, who do what Peter did, is also an offense onto Jesus and are themselves Satans. And indeed this is what a billion strong traditional Christians routinely do.

In Jesus' statement 'let the dead bury their dead.' Simply by reading 'the dead' to be physically dead people, one is savoring the things of man and not the things of God. This tells whether one is ruled by one's physical/carnal side or by one's spiritual/God side.

Even by savoring the physical Jesus instead of the Spirit Jesus, one is savoring the things of man and not the things of God. The physical Jesus is the son of man. The Spirit Jesus is the pure Son of God.

People can run but no one can hide their true disposition and nature.

Live and learn. Do not live out your lives without learning truth.

Last edited: