Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You prove you don't have it.

There's no doubt in my mind God is calling you . I can feel your passion when we talk . You just need to focus your energy on what true NT Faith and faithing are . If you and cross reference would spent just the time you attack me personally , which by the way is " disobedient " according to you , on really looking at pisteuo , you might find yourself on the narrow path .

That's 3 warnings .

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Slice it, dice it any way you want.
"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation."
Mark 3:28-29 NKJV

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

God's Truth

There's no doubt in my mind God is calling you . I can feel your passion when we talk . You just need to focus your energy on what true NT Faith and faithing are . If you and cross reference would spent just the time you attack me personally , which by the way is " disobedient " according to you , on really looking at pisteuo , you might find yourself on the narrow path .

That's 3 warnings .

I have a powerful testimony. What you say about me, and more importantly what you say about the New Testament, proves to me you are the one not saved and are ensnared to preach falseness.

keypurr

Jesus taught the Trinity Matthew 28:19
The Apostles taught the Trinity, John for one, John 1:1
The doctrine of the Trinity was first defended by Tertullian in the early third century.

Wikipedia: The first defense of the doctrine of the Trinity was in the early 3rd century by the early church father Tertullian. He explicitly defined the Trinity as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and defended his theology against "Praxeas", though he noted that the majority of the believers in his day found issue with his doctrine.

Jesus NEVER taught the Trinity.

Neither did his Apostles.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I have a powerful testimony. What you say about me, and more importantly what you say about the New Testament, proves to me you are the one not saved and are ensnared to preach falseness.

Let's get one thing clear . I would never make an eternal judgement of someone . Mostly , because there is no such state of being on earth . Unless God's paradoxical framework of understanding is being considered , we are either " being saved " or " not being saved " it's a journey , not a destination .

Now , i will make as I have done with you a Temporal judgement . A judgement stating where you are in the Salvation process , and probably what obstacle is in your way .

I absolutely think you are being drawn to Christ by the Father . But He is waiting for you to make the surrendering of your life and will to Him . As long as you continue to offer a life of perfect obedience , instead of the continually surrendered life , you will be stuck at the start of the Salvation process , outside of Christ .

God's Truth

Let's get one thing clear . I would never make an eternal judgement of someone . Mostly , because there is no such state of being on earth . Unless God's paradoxical framework of understanding is being considered , we are either " being saved " or " not being saved " it's a journey , not a destination .

You are wrong again. We are saved, and will be saved if we continue in the Lord.

Now , i will make as I have done with you a Temporal judgement . A judgement stating where you are in the Salvation process , and probably what obstacle is in your way .

I have a powerful testimony, Jesus Christ himself saved me. You should be more careful.

I absolutely think you are being drawn to Christ by the Father .

You are wrong and should watch yourself.

But He is waiting for you to make the surrendering of your life and will to Him .
I am already saved.
As long as you continue to offer a life of perfect obedience , instead of the continually surrendered life , you will be stuck at the start of the Salvation process , outside of Christ .
Obedience is surrendering your life.
Do you have a learning disability? I am not trying to be rude.

God's Truth

Saved

Luke 7:50 Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."

Acts 15:11
No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Ephesians 2:8
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

2 Timothy 1:9
He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,

Titus 3:5
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,

Luke 19:9
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham.

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

Philippians 2:12
[ Do Everything Without Grumbling ] Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

1 Peter 2:2
Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

1 John 5:20
We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You are wrong again. We are saved, and will be saved if we continue in the Lord.

I have a powerful testimony, Jesus Christ himself saved me. You should be more careful.

You are wrong and should watch yourself.

I am already saved.

Obedience is surrendering your life.
Do you have a learning disability? I am not trying to be rude.

Pisteuo a verb is the Greek word used to tell us how Faith a noun is applied . Pisteuo is defined in the Greek dictionary as " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ." This is the mandate , made by Christ , to be in Him .

Pisteuo is the surrendered life , faithing is the surrendered life , no obedience required . But if He accepts , maintains , and perfected us , guess what , you'll have moments of real obedience . His nature flowing through us as Temple's of the Holy Spirit .

I see your passion is still being wasted on your stubbornness .

genuineoriginal

You are denying that it gives much to God's nature?
I am affirming that saying God is a spirit is the same as saying we don't understand God's nature.

What do you think nature is besides flesh or spirit?
It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the Bible states.

The Bible states that we do not know what the ressurrected Jesus is like, but we will be like Him and partake of the divine nature, whatever that may be.

1 John 3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.​

2 Peter 1:4
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.​

God's Truth

Pisteuo a verb is the Greek word used to tell us how Faith a noun is applied . Pisteuo is defined in the Greek dictionary as " a personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender ." This is the mandate , made by Christ , to be in Him .

Pisteuo is the surrendered life , faithing is the surrendered life , no obedience required . But if He accepts , maintains , and perfected us , guess what , you'll have moments of real obedience . His nature flowing through us as Temple's of the Holy Spirit .

I see your passion is still being wasted on your stubbornness .

We don't need to learn another language. There is no such command or teaching from God to learn another language to know Him, or even to know Him better.
There is no such English word as 'faithing'. You can't make up words and say it is of God.
Obeying God IS surrendering to Him. There is no such thing as surrendering to God by doing nothing.

I have now shown you were you go against God. It would do you well to repent of your false beliefs.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
We don't need to learn another language. There is no such command or teaching from God to learn another language to know Him, or even to know Him better.
There is no such English word as 'faithing'. You can't make up words and say it is of God.
Obeying God IS surrendering to Him. There is no such thing as surrendering to God by doing nothing.

I have now shown you were you go against God. It would do you well to repent of your false beliefs.

You have it backwards . We don't need to learn a new language , we need to rediscover the original language .

Oh , and wake up , Christ already lived your righteousness for you ! That includes obedience . Just the way you speak on this site disqualifies you from the perfect obedience required and that your submitting inplace of Faith and faithing , pistis and pisteuo .

You do know your attempt at obedience " must " be perfect . Not even a disobedient thought , for one milisecond . Anything less is worthless .

The Carnage of being self taught no doubt .

God's Truth

I am affirming that saying God is a spirit is the same as saying we don't understand God's nature.
You are affirming you?

It doesn't matter what you think, it matters what the Bible states.
I only go by what the Bible says.
The Bible states that we do not know what the ressurrected Jesus is like, but we will be like Him and partake of the divine nature, whatever that may be.
The Bible says that his physical body is Spiritual. The new body we will be given will be spiritual.

1 Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.

God's Truth

You have it backwards . We don't need to learn a new language , we need to rediscover the original language .
You are trying to twist it. That is a bad sign. Neither way you say, it is not from God.

Oh , and wake up , Christ already lived your righteousness for you ! That includes obedience .

You don't have to be obedient because Jesus was obedient?
That is so much error.
What does this say:

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

Just the way you speak on this site disqualifies you from the perfect obedience required and that your submitting inplace of Faith and faithing , pistis and pisteuo .
You are a false judge. I have done nothing wrong.
You do know your attempt at obedience " must " be perfect . Not even a disobedient thought , for one milisecond . Anything less is worthless .
What are you thinking in your mind? Let's talk about it. You have bad thoughts and this is life for you?
The Carnage of being self taught no doubt .

You are describing your own beliefs.