Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian?

keypurr

Ah friend, It's to bad that you live in a lie.

We see things differently my brother but I respect you.

Just understand that I feel very comfortable in the faith I have. I have read many books and translations to get where I am. At least seventy years of prayerful study. And I sincerely feel God has directed the path I took.

Blessings my friend.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
You are trying to twist it. That is a bad sign. Neither way you say, it is not from God.

You don't have to be obedient because Jesus was obedient?
That is so much error.
What does this say:

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

You are a false judge. I have done nothing wrong.

What are you thinking in your mind? Let's talk about it. You have bad thoughts and this is life for you?

You are describing your own beliefs.

I told you I feel your passion , but I also feel your hate . God tells us the the world loves it's own and will hate His people . So me personally , if I feel myself slipping into that worldly state of not liking someone , I always take a second look at them . Just to make sure !

This is what I'm asking you to do . Instead of wasting time replying with personal attacks, misrepresentationns , and name-calling , take a second look at what I'm sharing with you .

This is what I'm seeing . You reject the Greek word the authors wrote to how we become in Christ , pisteuo . You reject the Greek manuscripts . By association , your rejecting the authors and the one who inspired them . And you have built your entire understanding on being obedient to God's Word , which is not what pisteuo is . So your trying to be obedient to something your rejecting ?

God's Truth

I told you I feel your passion , but I also feel your hate . God tells us the the world loves it's own and will hate His people . So me personally , if I feel myself slipping into that worldly state of not liking someone , I always take a second look at them . Just to make sure !

This is what I'm asking you to do . Instead of wasting time replying with personal attacks, misrepresentationns , and name-calling , take a second look at what I'm sharing with you .

This is what I'm seeing . You reject the Greek word the authors wrote to how we become in Christ , pisteuo . You reject the Greek manuscripts . By association , your rejecting the authors and the one who inspired them . And you have built your entire understanding on being obedient to God's Word , which is not what pisteuo is . So your trying to be obedient to something your rejecting ?

You are doing everything you say I am doing.
You are in a bad place of much falseness.
I can help you get out of it all.
Repent of all of it and submit to God.