Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Hi glorydaz,

I see you are visiting this thread.

Remember with you said John 14:23 was not to us?

May the Word of God rebuke you.

John 14:22-24 Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

No, once again you haven't understood what I've said. There is nothing new with that, GT. So, unless you can quote something I've said, I have no idea what you're talking about.

But let's look at it. What "word" are we to obey? John 14:1 I've certainly kept His word to believe in Him. Whosoever believeth shall not perish....remember? I've quoted it many times, but you choose to ignore His words.

I've also never said it's wrong to obey Jesus, either, but you keep claiming I've said it. I've said, it's wrong for you to claim we HAVE to obey the commands in order to be saved or to stay saved. We are to obey the Gospel and believe....the obedience of faith is something you don't seem to understand.

God's Truth

That wasn't nonsense. It was the God's Truth. Unlike your use of the name, AMR provided you an example of truth.

We have to obey Jesus to be chosen to be saved, and to stay saved.

As for my calling Jesus God, and God the Father and the Holy Spirit...those are the names God said to call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

As for my calling Jesus God, and God the Father and the Holy Spirit...those are the names God said to call Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Hell no that's all wrong you devil!

godrulz

Hall of Fame
This is a debate site.

You prove you personally attack. Just read your nonsense you posted here.

It is not just a debate site. Sharing and testing ideas, encouraging, exhorting, entertaining, etc. etc. also happens here. Many do not engage in serious debate.

godrulz

Hall of Fame

Everlasting Father=father/founder of eternity, etc. (father of science, etc.). This title used once does not negate the plain language of many more verses that clearly show the Father and Son are not the same person. Jesus is God. The Father did not say to call Jesus the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. This is your preconceived error that is not defensible.

JWs also are slow to see that their rejection of the Deity of Christ is unbiblical. Mormons also do not see their polytheistic views in contrast to biblical monotheism, just as Oneness types do not see their rejection of trinity is wrong.

God's Truth

Everlasting Father=father/founder of eternity, etc. (father of science, etc.). This title used once does not negate the plain language of many more verses that clearly show the Father and Son are not the same person. Jesus is God. The Father did not say to call Jesus the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. This is your preconceived error that is not defensible.
You just do not believe what the scriptures say.

God does not want you to try to explain His words away.

What you said was nonsense.

JWs also are slow to see that their rejection of the Deity of Christ is unbiblical. Mormons also do not see their polytheistic views in contrast to biblical monotheism, just as Oneness types do not see their rejection of trinity is wrong.
This is more nonsense. You are like the JW’s and the Mormons who will not believe what the scriptures plainly and clearly say.

God's Truth

I am a father...but also more than a father....this is not JUST a debate site. Regardless, you have failed to debate effectively, so don't slam those who do.:argue:

You have to personally attack, there is no other way to defend your false doctrines. How else would someone ensnared by the devil speak to another when speaking of doctrines? You cannot defend your false doctrines with truth, so you attack personally.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You have to personally attack, there is no other way to defend your false doctrines. How else would someone ensnared by the devil speak to another when speaking of doctrines? You cannot defend your false doctrines with truth, so you attack personally.

We have given you much substance and you dismiss it, so expect some posts to be about your unreasonableness. Countless posts have been engaging content, so quit whining when we stop wasting our time because you cannot or will not respond in a meaningful way.

We have supported trinity and refuted your modalistic view, so quit saying we cannot do it.

Lon

This is a debate site.
When you are involved? :nono: <--(not persecution, not a personal attack. It is an assessment of ability, such is personal in that it is you, it is not an attack :nono: ).

You prove you personally attack. Just read your nonsense you posted here.
:doh:

Don't self-martyr yourself!

(double ▲check▲ 'self' 'yourself' ....yup :up:)

An assessment is not a character assassination. Sorry. Nice try at martyrdom.

Lon

I prove everything that I say from the scriptures.
Oh how I love the Word of God.

Let's just take these two statements and please listen to AMR and yourself:
Let's compare:

AMR: 450 scriptures.

GT: 69 scriptures

AMR: around 20 helpful links and about 30 quotes supporting

GT: zero links, zero quotes from anyone thinking like she does.

AMR: about 165 paragraphs

GT: A lot of one-line sentences and some combinations for about 50 paragraphs.

Some of my counting work, if you doubt:

AMR post #1 60 scripture references, not just listed, but expounded upon and 4 links to doctrinal statements and discussions and about 15 paragraphs of substantial discussion on the nature and being of God.

Dolores' Truth (or whatever your name is) Post #1

No scripture and 1 paragraph about: "I don't want to have to read (AMR's 60 verses or 4 links or long post)."

:doh:

Dolores' post #2 (or whatever your name is):

8 verses on resurrected bodies and Jesus' physical body And one sentence.
Point? I don't know. The question was either 'yes' or 'no' and wasn't answered. :idunno:

AMR's post #2: 3 paragraphs asking Dolores (or whatever your name is) to understand what a yes or no answer to a yes or no question is supposed to look like.

Dolores (or whatever your name is) post #3:

Two sentence: I already told you, but I don't understand how to answer a simple yes or no question! Stop harassing me!

AMR post #3: Dolores (or whatever your name is), please please just answer the question?

Dolores Post #4:
Jesus existed in the Spiritual body of the Man Jesus before the creation of anything.

AMR Post #4 Do you know who else believes similarly as you do? 5 paragraphs.

AMR Post #5 About 17 Paragraphs, 45 scriptures, and 4 links.

GT Dolores's #5 5 sentences, no scriptures, starting with, "I don't care to read...."

Which is more than evident. We thought that about you a LONG time ago. This isn't a character attack, you just told us so to prove the point.

AMR Post #6 3 Paragraphs: :doh:!!!

Dolores Post # 6 "Doh all you like, I ain't reading it! 5 sentences.

Dolores Post # 1 Copy/paste with one sentence: Please answer my question.

AMR post #7 Er, I answered that question Post #5. See?

End of page 1 of the debate. It was a lot of work trying to see how much you love God's word and actually talk about it. Not a lot. Talk is cheap and you failed to deliver.

Crying "but I love you God, really!" doesn't cut it.

lifeisgood

If a sinner would remotely have the ability to bring anything to Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary, that sinner would be asserting that Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary was not enough and the sinner better get his/her act together so that he/she can help God's plan of salvation along adding his/her ‘obedience’ to God’s plan.

If a sinner (lost and dead already) could even come close to obeying TO BE SAVED, then why God’s decree for Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary? God could have simply decreed even from before the foundation of the world, ‘sinners will obey to be saved.’ God did not do that, did He? No, He didn’t.

God said, “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved” (John 3:14-17)

Nothing in those verses that says ‘obey to be saved.’

‘Believe to be saved’ is what it says.

Status
Not open for further replies.