JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Not your mama's electric dirt bike

Speaking of electric bikes...

I've been looking at getting one of these to make it easier to go back and forth between my house and where I park my truck on the weekends, especially during the summer months when it gets really hot:

Especially considering that my parents are moving out of town and won't be able to give me rides anymore.

Hoping

Banned
Speaking of electric bikes...

I've been looking at getting one of these to make it easier to go back and forth between my house and where I park my truck on the weekends, especially during the summer months when it gets really hot:

Especially considering that my parents are moving out of town and won't be able to give me rides anymore.
Do you have enough extension cords to reach to your parking space?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I was more concerned with getting it there.

I'm not sure what you mean. It arrives, I charge it up at home, ride it to the truck, fold it up, stow it away, and drive off. The next weekend, I come home, get it out, ride it home, and put it on the charger. Rinse and repeat each weekend.

You ARE aware that I'm a truck driver, right?

Hoping

Banned
I'm not sure what you mean. It arrives, I charge it up at home, ride it to the truck, fold it up, stow it away, and drive off. The next weekend, I come home, get it out, ride it home, and put it on the charger. Rinse and repeat each weekend.

You ARE aware that I'm a truck driver, right?
You must have turned your sense of humor off this morning.
I was alluding to the electric bike's electrical cord.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
A thread for stuff that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Donald and Ivana Trump, over 40 years ago, was one of the first in line to engage in the party lifestyle at Studio 54. On the club’s opening night, Trump was one of the first people to arrive alongside his then-wife Ivana.

GettyImages-50796532-Step-Inside-Studio-54-The-Wild-Nights-of-1970s-Celebrities-Disco-and-Debauchery-merican-businessman-Donald-Trump-and-his-wife-Ivana.jpg.pro-cmg.jpg

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I would recommend weighing yourself every morning, and if you discover that you're getting lighter it may be from the centripetal force of the accelerating rotation of the Earth and you should wear magnetic shoes that day.

IMG_20220803_223728.jpg

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would recommend weighing yourself every morning, and if you discover that you're getting lighter it may be from the centripetal force of the accelerating rotation of the Earth and you should wear magnetic shoes that day.

View attachment 4063
I would sure like to see more information about this. Weather is crazy right now everywhere and I wonder if it has anything to do with this.