Did the Libtards not expect a backlash???

THall

"US" by Paul Genova

(Mr. Paul Genova has been President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc. since June 30, 2016.

"I haven't said too much about this election since the start...but this is how I feel....

I'm noticing that a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost.

In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump.

Some are apparently "triggered" because they are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.

How did this happen you ask? Well here is how it happened!

You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.

You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.

You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.

You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.

You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.

You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.

You created "us" when you attacked our flag

You created "us" when you took God out of our schools.

You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.

You created "us" when you began to emasculate men.

You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.

You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.

You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.

You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.

You created "us" the silent majority

You created "us" when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers.

You created "us" when you lied and said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors

You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.

You created "us" when you took a knee, or stayed seated or didn't remove your hat during our National Anthem.

You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.

And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.

And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
With ballots, not riots.
With ballots, not looting.
With ballots, not blocking traffic.
With ballots, not fires, except the one you started inside of "us"

"YOU" created "US"."

WizardofOz

on-this-turn-ill-play-the-victim-card.jpg

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
cg583e525b2b33a.jpg

The President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc. can hardly be considered as a representative of the average American - 3 million of whom cast ballots, only to had their preference for the Democratic candidate ignored by the Electoral College!

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned

The President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc. can hardly be considered as a representative of the average American - 3 million of whom cast ballots, only to had their preference for the Democratic candidate ignored by the Electoral College!

We are stuck with the Electoral College. Should have paid attention to that.

Otherwise just more Trump-like whining by a right winger.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"US" by Paul Genova

(Mr. Paul Genova has been President and Chief Operating Officer of Wireless Telecom Group Inc. since June 30, 2016.

"I haven't said too much about this election since the start...but this is how I feel....

I'm noticing that a lot of people aren't graciously accepting the fact that their candidate lost.

In fact you seem to be posting even more hateful things about those who voted for Trump.

Some are apparently "triggered" because they are posting how "sick" you feel about the results.

How did this happen you ask? Well here is how it happened!

You created "us" when you attacked our freedom of speech.

You created "us" when you attacked our right to bear arms.

You created "us" when you attacked our Christian beliefs.

You created "us" when you constantly referred to us as racists.

You created "us" when you constantly called us xenophobic.

You created "us" when you told us to get on board or get out of the way.

You created "us" when you attacked our flag

You created "us" when you took God out of our schools.

You created "us" when you confused women's rights with feminism.

You created "us" when you began to emasculate men.

You created "us" when you decided to make our children soft.

You created "us" when you decided to vote for progressive ideals.

You created "us" when you attacked our way of life.

You created "us" when you decided to let our government get out of control.

You created "us" the silent majority

You created "us" when you began murdering innocent law enforcement officers.

You created "us" when you lied and said we could keep our insurance plans and our doctors

You created "us" when you allowed our jobs to continue to leave our country.

You created "us" when you took a knee, or stayed seated or didn't remove your hat during our National Anthem.

You created "us" when you forced us to buy health care and then financially penalized us for not participating.

And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.

And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
With ballots, not riots.
With ballots, not looting.
With ballots, not blocking traffic.
With ballots, not fires, except the one you started inside of "us"

"YOU" created "US"."
I couldn't agree more.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Yikes ! This is the biggest collection of right-wing straw men I've seen in a long time , and there have been so many in recent years .
Backlash ? Us "libtards " have been outraged by the disgusting antics of the most regressive , primitive, backward , corrupt, incompetent ,lazy , malicious , callous, cruel, insensitive, ,greedy, hypocritical, bunch of losers calling themselves politicians within memory - the Repugnican party , the GOP (gross old perverts ) . Now led by worst, most corrupt and incompetent president in US history - the abomination known as Donald Chump .
Liberals in general have "attacked the freedom of speech " of conservatives . Yeah, sure . We're not at all like the left-wing extremist fascists at some American universities who ARE guilty of this .
Attacked the Christian beliefs of conservatives ? Since when is disagreement with and criticism of Christians "attacking their faith ". It's free speech . Conservative Christians are always blasting liberals for not sharing their religious beliefs and accusing them of all kinds of horrible but ridiculous things .
Calling conservatives racists , xenophobic etc ? The fact is that too many conservatives in America ARE racists and xenophobic . Not to mention anti-gay bigots , and people with no tolerance of anyone who is not a heterosexual Christian . Us "libtards" have "attacked the US flag ?" Since when ?
I have yet to see any example of any of us doing this. Criticizing repugnance politicians and their toxic agenda is not " attacking our flag ".
"Took God out of our schools ?" Since when ? Public schools are supposed to be places for TEACHING, not preaching . They have absolutely no right to force non-christian students to pray the Christian way and sit through Bible readings or be subject to indoctrination in Christianity . Those who want can pray all they want at home and in church . Remember what Jesus said about praying in private, not in public ?
Women's rights ? The right is extremely anti-women . They demand government-ordered compulsory childbirth for pregnant women, even if too poor to provide for a child or pregnancy would be disastrous to her life and health . They want government to be small enough to fit into women's reproductive organs, but they don't wasn't the government to help poor women so they can prevent unwanted pregnancies and provide for the children they already have . The right is not "pro-life". It's ANTI-CHOICE . Pro birth. FORCED birth . And their concern for babies invariably ends once they are out of the womb. If babies, starve, tough nooogies . At ;east they were;t aborted .
"Emasculating men "? Since when is demanding that men treat women with respect and not sexually harass them or sexually assault them "emasculating " men ?
"Make children soft ?" Yeah, by teaching them not to hate gay people and treat them with respect , something which too many preachers and parents do not do . In fact, they Encourage and indoctrinate kids to be the same anti-gay bigots THEY are .
"Murdering innocent police officers ?"Since when do liberals condone this ? They never have .
Conservatives are mistaking the demand that our police departments police their own police and not let white officers get away with killing unarmed blacks which they have been doing with impunity for too long
Allow jobs to leave the country etc ? In fact, the Republicans have enabled this . They refuse to require corporations and employers in general to provide good pay and benefits for millions of Americans and to export jobs to third world countries where they can pay slave wages to dirt poor people .
Government out of control ? A government which allows gay people to be denied rights and persecuted , to try to force women to give birth against their will, which allows public schools to subject kids to forced indoctrination in Christianity , etc is out of control .
Attack conservatives way of life ? Since when ? The progressive agenda ? The progressive agenda is good for ALL Americans , including CONSERVATIVES !

Zeke

It must be nice living in Never-Never Land. Maybe I'll visit you sometime when I need a break from reality.

Howdy, long time since you stopped at this watering hole hope you brought your purifying tablets.

Right off I would question the author of all statement watching over a dual he would have penned, just to argue both sides against himself but all things are possible with God so there ya go, Maybe Baxter Black has a poem about such a mystery on dualities fickle perceptions coming from funny critters who bow to Caesars system while pretending they don't, that's called forked tongue diplomacy from a split mind serving two masters, now that's qualifies for a never never land as well, smelly as full spittoons.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
trump-unflattering-vote-photo-davies-600x526.gif

We are stuck with the Electoral College. Should have paid attention to that.

Otherwise just more Trump-like whining by a right winger.
Conservatives want to make a few isolated cases of voter fraud into a "MOUNTAIN," while dismissing the Electoral College's failure to reflect the preference of 3 million Democratic voters as a "MOLEHILL!"

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
One thing I forgot to mention is the complain on this thread about "liberal gun control ".
Here is the number of guns confiscated by liberal Democratic presidents within the past 49 or 50 years : Zip. Nada. Zilch. Bupkis. Not a single one . Gun control is NOT gun confiscation !
When will you conservatives get this simple fact into your thick skulls ?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
color-elect-col-web.jpg

That number keeps getting bigger when a Dem tells the story.
The American public has been operating under the illusion that it was their votes that decided who becomes President - not the bureaucratic machinations of the Electoral College!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One thing I forgot to mention is the complain on this thread about "liberal gun control ".
Here is the number of guns confiscated by liberal Democratic presidents within the past 49 or 50 years : Zip. Nada. Zilch. Bupkis. Not a single one . Gun control is NOT gun confiscation !
When will you conservatives get this simple fact into your thick skulls ?

Been drinking Obama and Hilary's "I'm not going to take your guns, I swear!" Kool-Aid again?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Been drinking Obama and Hilary's "I'm not going to take your guns, I swear!" Kool-Aid again?

Vegas believes the NRA over common sense. Despite the fact that at its heart the NRA is nothing but a lobby group to increase the bottom line of weapon makers. The 2nd Amendment rationale is cover, a beard