so you know what I want to hear
I don't know what you want to hear
so I ask
and
you won't answer because you know it is just a set up
you are so busy telling me about myself
you don't have any time to tell me about yourself

So now you're telling me I don't have any time? :eek:

It's not a matter of time, it's a matter of trust.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You're so arrogant and funny.

Is everyone that says that they are a Christian really a Christian? In name only perhaps.

@Right Divider

Since I can't respond to your post in the Black History thread because I've been blocked from it, I'll answer you here.

I think they are, even if in name only. If someone calls themselves a Christian, I consider them to be a Christian even if it could be argued from their actions that they could only be Christian in name or membership only or what have you. Whether they are or not is between them and God. There are certain kinds of Christians who delight in telling other people they're not Christians, (while subscribing to OSAS or 'I'm a sinner but I'm saved,' thus reserving that assured redemption for themselves but not others). There are bad Christians who do bad things, like lynching and terrorizing innocent Blacks. History is clear on this.

Right Divider

Body part
@Right Divider

Since I can't respond to your post in the Black History thread because I've been blocked from it, I'll answer you here.

I think they are, even if in name only. If someone calls themselves a Christian, I consider them to be a Christian even if it could be argued from their actions that they could only be Christian in name or membership only or what have you. Whether they are or not is between them and God. There are certain kinds of Christians who delight in telling other people they're not Christians, (while subscribing to OSAS or 'I'm a sinner but I'm saved,' thus reserving that assured redemption for themselves but not others). There are bad Christians who do bad things, like lynching and terrorizing innocent Blacks. History is clear on this.
CLUE: Real Christians to not murder innocent people.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Is this where I say "yes they do?"

Okay.

Here's a random pastor, a Baptist minister apparently, charged with murder:

Was he a Christian before the murder? How about after the murder?

OZOS

Is this where I say "yes they do?"

Okay.

Here's a random pastor, a Baptist minister apparently, charged with murder:

Was he a Christian before the murder? How about after the murder?
Claiming to be a Christian does not make you one. Haven't you claimed to be one?