Denial of the deity of Jesus

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The fact that Jesus was born and died constitutes of itself an obvious denial that Jesus was a deity. We need no other.

It was the Father who is God, who made Jesus both Lord and Christ.

In other words God has given His Son all that the Father is able to be in a man.

The first of many--

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

LA

Ben Masada

1 - It was the Father who is God, who made Jesus both Lord and Christ.

2 - In other words God has given His Son all that the Father is able to be in a man.

3 - Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

4 -Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

5 - Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

LA

1 - You are using a Jew to teach a Christian doctrine and this is vandalism of Judaism with the gospel of Paul.

2 - Now, you are using Jesus to teach the myth of the Demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman. (Mat. 1:18)

3 - The firstborn of HaShem was Israel as He said, "Israel is My son". (Exodus 4:22,23) Not Jesus who was born of Joseph with Mary.

4 - Your own Christian beliefs will if you don't stat think seriously.

5 - Now, you are teaching against the Prophets of the Most High. They said that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jeremiah 31:30; and Ezekiel 18:20) Only the one who sins shall die.

Prizebeatz1

The idea that a man could become a god was popular in ancient Rome (as was the idea of sacrifice to appease an angry god). They even deemed the emperor a god. The truth is that we all have a part of God dwelling inside us as the soul (see John 3:16). This message has been overlooked in favor of something more palatable to the masses and profitable for empire. The true message of Christ is about our collective divinity, not just the divinity of Jesus.

oatmeal

Doesn't scripture say that the virgin came with child of the Holy Spirit not the Spirit of the Father?

So the Father is not the Father, but the Holy Spirit is the Father!

Luke 1:35

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Did Jesus know that? He called the Father the Father, he did not call the Holy Spirit his Father.

So then Jesus is the son of the Holy Spirit, not the son of the Father.

The so called deity of Jesus is a real mess from a scriptural point of view.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So the Father is not the Father, but the Holy Spirit is the Father!

Luke 1:35

And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Did Jesus know that? He called the Father the Father, he did not call the Holy Spirit his Father.

So then Jesus is the son of the Holy Spirit, not the son of the Father.

The so called deity of Jesus is a real mess from a scriptural point of view.

I pray for your soul

Elia

Bs'd

There is only one God who is one, and His name is Y-H-W-H.

For the finer details look HERE

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15

Apple7

Bs'd

There is only one God who is one, and His name is Y-H-W-H.

For the finer details look HERE

Mores scripture supporting The Trinity.

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15

Thrice Yahweh...The Trinity.

Elia

Mores scripture supporting The Trinity.

Bs"d

Everybody with two working brain cells sees your ignorance and lies.

Thrice Yahweh...The Trinity.

I knew you cannot count to two. Now I know you're also hallucinating.

See here how the whole Bible, even the NT, teaches that GOD IS ONE:

https://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/god-is-one-tol

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

Elia

One Trinity.

Bs"d

One lie.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.”"
Jer 16:19

RBBI

Sadly, that's (Jer. 16) no joke. When the Christians were first called Christians at Antioch, that was the beginning of the great divide. But it didn't catch Him off guard, all is going according to plan regardless of what it looks like right now. Peace

genuineoriginal

That he was resurrected sums up his deity nicely.

Acts 2:22
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:​

Acts 2:32
32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.​

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Acts 2:22
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:​

Acts 2:32
32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.​

Acts 20:28 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

28 Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.