Denial of the deity of Jesus

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
They never can have the inner life of Christ in the soul...the Holy Ghost and not know that Christ is God....impossible.

I believe somebody could be saved initially not understanding....but they will know after.

All those who deny Christ's deity are outside the church....

Buzzword

Are you referring to a particular person with this question?

If not, why are you asking?

Christ said, "My sheep know my voice," (John 10:27) thus any who follow His commands (love God, love thy neighbor, serve, etc.) could be said to be a Christian.

He also said, "They will know you are my disciples if you love one another," (John 13:35) so any who demonstrate self-denying love to others could be said to be a Christian.

But given that "man looks on the outward appearance, but God knows the heart," (1 Samuel 16:7) the status of "Christian" is not determined by doctrine, but by the presence of the Spirit.

Which will manifest outwardly by living a more Christlike life.
And really, that is all any of us need concern ourselves with.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Imagine if you were to believe in Jesus yet have all your sin still.

I see this as a similar thing... you aren't actually believing in Him even though you say you are. Jesus is definitely God.

Jesus is Elohim, but not the creator.

Jesus is the son of the creator.

Read Rev.chs 4 and 5.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They never can have the inner life of Christ in the soul...the Holy Ghost and not know that Christ is God....impossible.

I believe somebody could be saved initially not understanding....but they will know after.

All those who deny Christ's deity are outside the church....

I do not deny His Diety but your version is definately the RCC version of it, and that will keep you like them.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Are you referring to a particular person with this question?

If not, why are you asking?

Christ said, "My sheep know my voice," (John 10:27) thus any who follow His commands (love God, love thy neighbor, serve, etc.) could be said to be a Christian.

He also said, "They will know you are my disciples if you love one another," (John 13:35) so any who demonstrate self-denying love to others could be said to be a Christian.

But given that "man looks on the outward appearance, but God knows the heart," (1 Samuel 16:7) the status of "Christian" is not determined by doctrine, but by the presence of the Spirit.

Which will manifest outwardly by living a more Christlike life.
And really, that is all any of us need concern ourselves with.

well said, brother.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Of course not. And it has nothing to do with salvation, but it is evidence they are not in Christ and are without his mind.

Christ's mind is always seeking to do those things that please God.

John 8:29 KJV

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.