Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
kmoney said:
What "goods" does Hinn promise people will get if they give him money? It may have happened in the "Benny Hinn killed my father" thread.

Looks like that's one of many examples.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Poly said:
Looks like that's one of many examples.
I don't know. I really don't want to defend Hinn, but I think it might be a stretch to say that he promises miracles or other things if people give him money. Now I'm sure that Hinn does teach that God will bless you if you give, but I don't think it's only if you give to him, and I don't think he literally promises miracles only if they give him money. He might though.

elohiym

kmoney said:
Do you think he is bringing anyone to Christ also?
God is so cool that he can even use a flaming retard.

He used Seventh-day Adventism to bring me into the fold.

But God uses them; they don't do it, of course.

Daniel50

Nineveh said:
Daniel,
Please add the date to your POTD titles so they can be easily distinguished from one another :) And please link to the thread so we may know the context of your POTD :)

Thank you , I will do it in future.

Daniel50

elohiym said:
I don't know much about Benny Hinn. Do you know what he preaches, Daniel?

Yes , I do know the servant of God.

He is God's servant, who are we to condemn Him, worshiping same God.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Daniel50 said:
He is God's servant,
Benny Hinn serves himself and probably Satan. Benny Hinn is flat out evil, disgusting, phoney, fraud creep.

....who are we to condemn Him, worshiping same God.
We have every right to judge him. In fact we are commanded to judge knuckle-heads like Benny.

1Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? 4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? 5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?

Daniel50

Knight said:
Benny Hinn serves himself and probably Satan. Benny Hinn is flat out evil, disgusting, phoney, fraud creep.

We have every right to judge him. In fact we are commanded to judge knuckle-heads like Benny.

1Corinthians 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? 4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? 5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?

Thank you so much Knight.

elohiym

Sozo said:
The gospel brings people to Christ. I have never heard Benny present the gospel.
Don't forget the false prophet that went to curse Israel, but God caused him to bless Israel.

God can make a donkey talk, so maybe someone hears the gospel between Benny's lies.

elohiym

Daniel50 said:
Yes , I do know the servant of God.

He is God's servant, who are we to condemn Him, worshiping same God.
That's a pretty strong endorsement, Daniel. Do you consider yourself part of his ministry, a member of his church?

Daniel50

elohiym said:
That's a pretty strong endorsement, Daniel. Do you consider yourself part of his ministry, a member of his church?

No, I am not part of his minstry, nor a member of his church.

I respect the word of God and His servants.

Phil 1;15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:

16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;

17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.

18 What then? Only [that] in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.

elohiym

Daniel50 said:
No, I am not part of his minstry, nor a member of his church.

I respect the word of God and His servants.
I think that is a good thing, Daniel.

Is everyone that claims to be a servant of God really servant of God?

Is it possible that Benny Hinn is not a servant of God?

The Pharisees claimed to be servants of God, but Jesus rebuked them, and he said their hearts were far from God. Was Jesus correct for doing that?

Daniel50

elohiym said:
I think that is a good thing, Daniel.

Is everyone that claims to be a servant of God really servant of God?

Is it possible that Benny Hinn is not a servant of God?

The Pharisees claimed to be servants of God, but Jesus rebuked them, and he said their hearts were far from God. Was Jesus correct for doing that?

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

Status
Not open for further replies.